Wyoming GOP Votes To Stop Recognizing Liz Cheney As Member Of Party

You're a moron--show me where I made a mathematical argument at all. You cannot differentiate between hypothetical and mathematical. You have no argument.

do not be ashamed, not everyone is good at math, I am sure you have some sort of thing that you are good at other than being a partisan sheep

Funny thing is that terrible President did ten times a better job running this country than the buffoon in the White House today. He may not have gotten everything right but he got most things right. The stooge we have now hasn't done one thing right in 10 months.
Trump getting 1/10th of the issues right beats the living fuck out of the tsunami of incompetence and fascism we're currently stuck with.

Run your stupid shit back to Chi town, dumb ass. I don't feel like dealing with moronic trolls today.

I do not live in Chicago you moron, there is a lot more to Illinois than just Chicago. So, far your education has failed you on our election system, math and now geography. But I am sure you are good at something

How many votes did your Biden stand-in garnish in YOUR state?

Where pray tell, did they come from? CHICAGO. That is why we have an electoral college for the national elections--except in ME & NE. If you are so obtuse that you can't see that if every "thrown away" vote had been cast to a viable candidate, dementia Joe would not have been elected by CHICAGO.

You idiots seem, to think that land votes, not people. 83% of your PEOPLE live in urban areas, and a political party which cannot keep the lights on is a poor manager of the resources needed for your economy to grow and thrive.

Ouch. That had to sting a little. :laughing0301:

"The Wyoming Republican Party has voted to stop recognizing Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) as a member of the Republican Party...

The 31-29 vote Saturday in Buffalo, Wyoming, by the state party central committee followed votes by local GOP officials in about one-third of Wyoming's 23 counties to no longer recognize Cheney as a Republican," The Associated Press reported. "In February, the Wyoming GOP central committee voted overwhelmingly to censure Cheney, Wyoming's lone U.S. representative, for voting to impeach Trump."

Wyoming Republican Party Votes To Stop Recognizing Liz Cheney As Member Of Party | The Daily Wire

Reminds me of the old Soviet Union. When a Russian Premier fell out of favor, his name would be removed from everything. They erased all evidence he ever existed. That is what Republicans are following.

Reminds me of the old Soviet Union. When a Russian Premier fell out of favor, his name would be removed from everything. They erased all evidence he ever existed. That is what Republicans are following.

Actually, we've learned that from you. It's been a long and trying experience with a lot of trial and error. But we have been apt students who have hung on to every dirty, underhanded, and vile political trick you Democrats have pulled off since the inception of your filthy racist party. Thanks especially for those Alinsky Rules: Those were simply awesome! Too bad that commie fucker is now worm food. We could have learned so much more from him.

It's not like anyone could master those tricks overnight, ya know. But I think we've gotten it down to a point where we can effectively shove it back down your throats and watch you gag on it.

Many thanks! You've been great teachers! Have an apple on me. :11:

Let me direct your attention to the US monuments and statues of historical figures that you and your ilk have removed in 2020 alone. Fucking hypocrite. She lied to her constituents and voted contrary to their wishes--it is called voting her out, but you guys have your head so far up your asses that you can't see it.

It's because her family and the Bush's have been friends for decades and she wanted to get even for all the things Trump said about GW and Jeb. That's what it was all about. We don't want people in our party using their position of authority for personal matters......you know, like when Biden sent the FBI with warrants to look for his daughters diary? We don't approve of shit like that.
Doesn’t matter why she said what she said. All that matters is that she didn’t kiss Trump’s ass. That’s all it takes for the cult to turn on her.

Because cult.

The last Democrat I remember who went against the party was a guy by the name of James Trafficant. They had him locked up in jail for several years.

If you want something that reminds you of Sander's favorite vacation place, the Soviet Union, just read what they are doing to those trespassers on 6/1. It's been several months. No bail, people kept in chains, in solitary confinement, all because they scared a couple of Nazi's in Congress.

Of course it matters. It's called abuse of authority and we won't stand for any of it.
It doesn’t matter at all.

All that matters is what she said, not why she said it. When any Republican says anything against Trump, you guys all instantly call them RINOs. Every. Single. Time.

Because cult.

Forum List

Back