Wyoming welder faces $75,000 a day in EPA fines for building pond on his property

You can't just Dam up a water way and expect other property owners not to complain and take action.

But that is not what happened here. Plus, this is a non navigable waterway.
It's a creek. And the flow of the creek has not been stopped. The same volume of water flows out of the pond as flows into the pond.
Look, let's cut out the bullshit.
This case is about a bureaucrat's ego. That's all.
Some yokel who happens to have the ear of some prick in the EPA with which he is acquainted got pissy over this guy's pond. And why? Because he doesn't like him very much.
Rule of law ....My ass.
It is my hope that this government bureaucrat tries to go toe to toe with the Wyoming House member who's gotten involved on behalf of this family and the result is this fucking useless bureaucrat finds himself looking for work in the private sector.

Source?

Funny how when someone posts about someone attacking someone you don't like you remember that there is a presumption of innocence, but you conveniently assume that anyone who supposedly breaks a law covered by the EPA he is automatically guilty and has to prove he is innocent.

Oh, Fox News. LOL :bs1:

So Fox News is making a story based on the claims of a person....No surprise there, perfectly normal for Fox "News".

I see that when you said that your political philosophy is anti party you actually meant pro government control.

I see that you think you can't hold a Right Wing perspective and know that Fox News is FOS 99.9% of the time.

Again I'll ask about this claim. It's one man stating it, not NEWS at all. News is what happens when there is proof. Just last month people repeated that a white guy was shot by a black man and it turned out the white guy shot himself just to blame it on a black person. California man admits blaming black man after intentionally shooting himself | The Raw Story

A national news source repeating the word of one man with no proof is what gets me. Provide the proof and I'll get involved. :link::link:

I WANT to be proved wrong so I can become smarter. Until then, I'm just as smart as I can be ......

Word of mouth media doesn't make America any smarter..Fox News isn't news, it's politically bias actors doing what they can to make money.

Let me explain my position to you, if anyone tells me the government is attacking their rights I assume the government is attacking their rights until someone provides definitive proof that the government is innocent. If you have that proof, lay it out.

What, no proof? I guess that makes my assessment of you as a government shill accurate.

Oh, Fox News. LOL :bs1:

So Fox News is making a story based on the claims of a person....No surprise there, perfectly normal for Fox "News".

I see that when you said that your political philosophy is anti party you actually meant pro government control.

I see that you think you can't hold a Right Wing perspective and know that Fox News is FOS 99.9% of the time.

Again I'll ask about this claim. It's one man stating it, not NEWS at all. News is what happens when there is proof. Just last month people repeated that a white guy was shot by a black man and it turned out the white guy shot himself just to blame it on a black person. California man admits blaming black man after intentionally shooting himself | The Raw Story

A national news source repeating the word of one man with no proof is what gets me. Provide the proof and I'll get involved. :link::link:

I WANT to be proved wrong so I can become smarter. Until then, I'm just as smart as I can be ......

Word of mouth media doesn't make America any smarter..Fox News isn't news, it's politically bias actors doing what they can to make money.

We don't prove negatives here.
You don't get to come on here and screech "the story is untrue. Prove me wrong!!"
We should always take what MSNBC has to say 100% of the time without question, correct?

But that is not what happened here. Plus, this is a non navigable waterway.
It's a creek. And the flow of the creek has not been stopped. The same volume of water flows out of the pond as flows into the pond.
Look, let's cut out the bullshit.
This case is about a bureaucrat's ego. That's all.
Some yokel who happens to have the ear of some prick in the EPA with which he is acquainted got pissy over this guy's pond. And why? Because he doesn't like him very much.
Rule of law ....My ass.
It is my hope that this government bureaucrat tries to go toe to toe with the Wyoming House member who's gotten involved on behalf of this family and the result is this fucking useless bureaucrat finds himself looking for work in the private sector.

Source?

Funny how when someone posts about someone attacking someone you don't like you remember that there is a presumption of innocence, but you conveniently assume that anyone who supposedly breaks a law covered by the EPA he is automatically guilty and has to prove he is innocent.

Was curious about the source; didn't see it listed anywhere previously in the thread:::::::::

I'm not attacking the guy. I do find it hard to believe that the EPA jus decided to slam some guy who apparently has no political history or history of activism in the middle of Wyoming. But be that as it may....

If the dam is on his land, the pond is on his land, and the outflow back to the stream is on his land and nobody down stream is suffering any injury due to this...I don't see a problem with what he is doing

Obviously the rw kooks are the ones against law and order.

yes......Obviously.....You have no clue as to your level of stupidity.
The lib playbook....When out of rebuttals, go on the attack with false accusations.
That shit doesn't fly here.
Get this through your thick skull. This has nothing to do with the rule of law.
This is a shit storm perpetrated by a federal bureaucrat with an inflated opinion of himself.
This family is being singled out in direct violation to their rights under the equal protection clause.
The EPA is going to get stomped upon by Wyoming elected officials in DC.

It is a matter of law. That is all that it is.

He should take the government to court.

"Take the government to court"? And where's he going to get the money to do that?

Idiot.

My problem with this story, is none mentions where he lives, and there is no local story on it. The only links you can find are biased stories put out by Fox or The Blaze.
And did he dam a creek? How did the EPA find out about his creek? And how is his pond feeding other waterways?
If senators and the state are on his side, he is probably in the right but where is all the info and other sources?

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

My problem with this story, is none mentions where he lives, and there is no local story on it. The only links you can find are biased stories put out by Fox or The Blaze.
And did he dam a creek? How did the EPA find out about his creek? And how is his pond feeding other waterways?
If senators and the state are on his side, he is probably in the right but where is all the info and other sources?

I posted the story using a link from the local newspaper. Google is your friend.
And once again, a liberal not liking the facts of the story, attacks the source in attempt to discredit the story.

I posted the story using a link from the local newspaper. Google is your friend.

And once again, a liberal not liking the facts of the story, attacks the source in attempt to discredit the story.

I did google.
And did you miss my last statement? Where I said he was probably right? I am sorry I don't make up my mind based on one source that doesn't present all the facts.
In my eyes, stock bonds are important to farmers, but if he dammed a creek and that is why someone reported him to the EPA then I want to know before I make up my mind. Why do conservatives assume so much, especially when I haven't stated I am against this man?

What makes this guy think that the water in a creek that has egress on his property is HIS water?

Whose water is it? Surely, it doesn't belong to the EPA or the Corps of Engineers. Has any downstream landowner with a superior water right protested his pond?

BTW, just because someone else has rights to the water, the landowner has the right to prevent erosion of his land, and that sometimes requires dams to stop the erosion.

And where is this local source? I couldn't find where you posted it.

People sue the government all the time (often times winning). If he doesn't want to fight for his pond...so be it.

Honestly? The man shouldn't have to "fight for HIS pond." It's his property and it's his pond. The EPA needs to look for serious problems and stop harassing hard working, honest, taxpaying, American citizens.

Environmental laws seem to say he's violating them. This is why we have courts.

Environmental laws don't say anything. Bureaucrats do, and when it comes to the EPA, they make it up as they go. They are a bunch of environmental control freaks running wild with the conviction of their religion.

The last time I was in the Colorado Rockies, I surveyed a whole series of beaver dams, and not a single one of them had a permit from any government agency. Nor, have I heard any complaints that they were polluting the watershed.

What makes this guy think that the water in a creek that has egress on his property is HIS water?

Whose water is it? Surely, it doesn't belong to the EPA or the Corps of Engineers. Has any downstream landowner with a superior water right protested his pond?

BTW, just because someone else has rights to the water, the landowner has the right to prevent erosion of his land, and that sometimes requires dams to stop the erosion.

How did the EPA find out?

I did google.
And did you miss my last statement? Where I said he was probably right? I am sorry I don't make up my mind based on one source that doesn't present all the facts.
In my eyes, stock bonds are important to farmers, but if he dammed a creek and that is why someone reported him to the EPA then I want to know before I make up my mind. Why do conservatives assume so much, especially when I haven't stated I am against this man?

This is what YOU wrote...."The only links you can find are biased stories put out by Fox or The Blaze. "...
That is a conclusion. You disqualify Fox News and The Blaze as legitimate news sources.
You have made an issue of the source rather than the story itself. That even with the availability of links from other sources.

Who knows. More than likely a busybody neighbor jealous of the pond.

I did google.

This is what YOU wrote...."The only links you can find are biased stories put out by Fox or The Blaze. "...

That is a conclusion. You disqualify Fox News and The Blaze as legitimate news sources.

You have made an issue of the source rather than the story itself. That even with the availability of links from other sources.

You are pointless.
I already said I think the guy is probably in the right, especially with senators and the state backing him.
I however never use Fox and The Blaze as a reliable source because they have slanted articles and presented false information.
And before you assume some more, I wouldn't just go off MSNBC if it was a similar issue.

I will give you a clue. My brother is a Wyoming rancher who has built stock ponds. He also relies on a creek for his cattle. So either post your local source because I couldn't find it, or shut up.

Who knows. More than likely a busybody neighbor jealous of the pond.

Most likely.
Some duck probably pooped in their yard. Lol

Honestly? The man shouldn't have to "fight for HIS pond." It's his property and it's his pond. The EPA needs to look for serious problems and stop harassing hard working, honest, taxpaying, American citizens.

Environmental laws don't say anything. Bureaucrats do, and when it comes to the EPA, they make it up as they go. They are a bunch of environmental control freaks running wild with the conviction of their religion.

The last time I was in the Colorado Rockies, I surveyed a whole series of beaver dams, and not a single one of them had a permit from any government agency. Nor, have I heard any complaints that they were polluting the watershed.

fuck you are stupid

People sue the government all the time (often times winning). If he doesn't want to fight for his pond...so be it.

you fucking libercrazies sure do like the "law" when it comes to enforcing communistic tactics by fucking over a patriotic American citizen, why do you all HATE America ? and Americans ?

BTW your pussycats are a bunch of losers. :lmao:

Forum List

Back