Xi will use the Pelosi visit as a reason to invade Taiwan.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019
America's allies, Afghan, Ukrainian, and Taiwanese will all suffer the same fate. America's enemies know their window is closing. The Taiwan invasion must happen before 2023.

Xi will use the Pelosi visit to justify his invasion.

America's allies, Afghan, Ukrainian, and Taiwanese will all suffer the same fate. America's enemies know their window is closing. The Taiwan invasion must happen before 2023.

Lets hope it is in the next day or so, while Piglosi is still on that island....I bet Paul would like that also.

I don’t think Xi is that stupid. He knows his military isn’t up to the task and any invasion would be blown out of the water by the 7th Fleet.

They're going to take it sooner or later. I'd rather it be in a couple days
Typical of today’s right, rooting for the enemy! Apparently their Putin-love wasn’t the only aberration on that score.

What a weak excuse to invade Taiwan....Nancy Pelosi?

Xi could move boldly into Taiwan any time he wants to knowing full well Biden won't do shit.

I doubt anything happens. It's all just a really big show, bread and circuses for a diversion. Nothing more.

Xi is plotting to use his advanced nukes just to show off to his Russian pals who just got a building burned down in Moscow by way of a strange misfire of a missile. yeh, right. :rolleyes-41: For once, I hope the Chinese are all hat and no cattle.

That’s right, the 7th Fleet will and Xi knows it.
The 7th Fleet works for the compromised, dementia-ravaged Criminal And Chief...

The one who did nothing after Xi released COVID....who said / did nothing when Xi told Biden if he did anything over COVID he would kill million of Americans by withholding drugs they supply to Americans dependent on them every day...

No chance.

Forum List

Back