Ya Gotta Love Her CLASS!

Missing from today's event on kindness were Lyin' Ted, Pocahontas, Low Energy Jeb, Crazy Bernie, the Kenyan, Jeff Flakey, Wacky Omarosa, Little Marco, Sloppy Steve, Crazy Megyn, Psycho Joe, and the Fake News media.

That's because they were out gyrating uncontrollably and laughing at us while dancing on rooftops by the thousands, tappppppppppping my wires and bleeding badly from a facelift, so get that sumbitch off the field. Also they're rapists. Very fine people. Besides, who would vote for that face? Especially when they could vote for an artificial-orange one?

Last edited:
21071a8a0da003b6831f508953139e44.jpg

THIS IS CLASS

Melania invites snarky 'Ellen' producer to event promoting kindness

'A top producer from “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” kicked off a Twitter feud with White House director of communications for first lady Melania Trump when he declared he’s more afraid of “another Melania” entering the United States than the caravan of thousands of immigrants on the march from Central America.'

:wtf:

'Shortly after Fox News reached out for comment, the first lady's spokesperson, Stephanie Grisham, responded to Lassner on Twitter by inviting him to an event Melania was hosting for children at the White House to discuss kindness.'

:lmao: :clap:
So why not show melanias real class?
naked Melania.jpg

THIS IS CLASS

'A top producer from “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” kicked off a Twitter feud with White House director of communications for first lady Melania Trump when he declared he’s more afraid of “another Melania” entering the United States than the caravan of thousands of immigrants on the march from Central America.'

'Shortly after Fox News reached out for comment, the first lady's spokesperson, Stephanie Grisham, responded to Lassner on Twitter by inviting him to an event Melania was hosting for children at the White House to discuss kindness.'

So why not show melanias real class?View attachment 224291
You jealous, bro?

You just damn-well know you never wanted to see Hillary or Michelle in that pose!

:lmao:

THIS IS CLASS

That's the grab-prevention pose. :thup:

THIS IS CLASS

Looking at your avatar, she has more class than you do.

THIS IS CLASS

Looking at your avatar, she has more class than you do.

Are you suggesting it's lame to make up a fake Time Magazine cover?

no

I'm suggesting his photoshop shows a lack of class.

So then it's perfectly valid to fake a Time Magazine cover. Thanks for clearing that up.

If that photoshop is a 'lack of class' I'm on the edge of my seat to hear how you deem the one in post 7.

no

So then it's perfectly valid to fake a Time Magazine cover. Thanks for clearing that up.

If that photoshop is a 'lack of class' I'm on the edge of my seat to hear how you deem the one in post 7.

Not happy with the pic in #7, or the one in #26.

They weren't remarking on someone's class, while showing a lack of their own

no

Not happy with the pic in #7, or the one in #26.

They weren't remarking on someone's class, while showing a lack of their own

I personally find it hilarious poetic justice that a photoshopper doesn't know where a penis goes.

26 doesn't look photoshopped, but the avatar you mentioned, I do agree it's badly done. Way too skinny for the Orange Blob.

Our 'DC' version of Sodom & Gomorrha has no class ,or integrity

no, i'm not sorry

~S~

Melania has been an excellent First Lady. A First Lady we can be proud of.
Not only is she classy, she’s very intelligent.

It’s a nice departure from what we had.....

upload_2018-10-23_16-49-8.jpeg

Forum List

Back