Ya Like Polls, Do Ya?

Here's one they will be updating almost daily. Knock yourself out.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

Today's forecast:
Hillary Clinton has about a 76% chance of winning the presidency.

...with heavy grumblings expected in early November.
So Trump's nomination/concession to Hillary speech will be this Thursday.

Way to go republican leadership! Your inability to do anything about the Trump disaster is the reason the Trumpsters support Trump. How ironic is that?

Don't be a sap. Write in a vote. You don't have to vote for evil, lesser or otherwise.

When you vote for someone like Trump or Clinton, they believe you are giving them a mandate to be the evil motherfuckers they are.

Don't do that.

Write in a vote for someone you believe in. Send a message.

While I understand that position, in this election a choice needs to be made for one of the two. IMO

I vote for the candidate that I believe will do my family and friends the least amount of harm. D or R the least amount of harm is the deciding factor.

Plutocrats are going to be plutocrats. I accept that. I just don't want the entire system that I and mine prosper in, fucked up.

I think trump would seriously screw things up.
Hillary will be to busy defending herself from investigations to screw things up. I can live with that. But she won't bring on economic collapse or major wars. Trump, I don't know. To risky for my old ass.

I have made my protest votes. Nader, Perot. But not this time.

Today's forecast: Hillary now has only a 75% chance of winning. She's dropped a point since yesterday.

It appears there is a one percent chance I will become President!

I better clean the house...

2wgb3bt.jpg

Good so we can go ahead and cancell the November election and declare Hillary the winner today. I for one won't miss these last months of election bullshit.
I started this topic because we are plagued every day by this poll or that poll claiming Hillary is ahead or Trump is ahead.

I have stated the only poll that matters is the one on November 8.

I started this topic as a tongue in cheek way for the poll-happy maniacs to gorge themselves. ;)

Have some fun. According to the forecast, there is a one percent chance neither Trump nor Clinton will win. Treat those odds like a lottery ticket in your pocket, and dream. :D

Today's forecast:

Yet 79% says the country is on the wrong track, go figure.
I have often pointed out the House has single digit approval, and yet a 98 percent re-election rate of incumbents.

Go figure.

"Those other bastards spend too much on pork, but our guy brings home the bacon!"

2py189v.jpg

This means the Republican House and Senate should be obliterated this November, right? Right?

Nope.

Today's forecast:

I have often pointed out the House has single digit approval, and yet a 98 percent re-election rate of incumbents.

Go figure.

"Those other bastards spend too much on pork, but our guy brings home the bacon!"

That's because most look through the lens of self interest instead of what's constitutional. As long as that's true, politicians will do the same. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if congress did nothing but pass responsible budgets every year.

Today's forecast:

Go figure.

That's because most look through the lens of self interest instead of what's constitutional. As long as that's true, politicians will do the same. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if congress did nothing but pass responsible budgets every year.
I'm on the same page.

But the same TardLogic™ which re-elects 98 percent of incumbents even though the rubes despise them is in effect for the 79% who feel the country is moving in the wrong direction. That negativity has virtually no effect on Clinton's election chances.

Presidents are elected by the states, not popular vote.

Indeed, Clinton will likely be elected with less than 50 percent of the popular vote.

And Clinton leads in enough 2012 blue states to get to 275 or 280 EVs.

Forum List

Back