Yale Law Professor EXPOSES the UNCONSTITUTIONAL Trial Against TRUMP....

I told you once and I am going to say it again
1 See you at the Supreme Court
2. It is all falling apart and there is nothing you can do about it.

Alan D has posted essays and videos making the same point. As an attorney I can tell you absolutely, there is no question that the trial in Manhattan was a judicial horror show, with SEVERAL reversible errors.

What is going on now is that Leftists are insisting that it was "cool," just like, "the 2020 election was the most secure election in American history." Even THEY don't believe it, but they keep saying it because they are powerless to show any integrity.

Don't bother arguing about it anymore. It will be overturned on appeal.

Alan D has posted essays and videos making the same point. As an attorney I can tell you absolutely, there is no question that the trial in Manhattan was a judicial hor

What was the error. (Can't watch video at the moment)

ror show, with SEVERAL reversible errors.

For example?

What is going on now is that Leftists are insisting that it was "cool," just like, "the 2020 election was the most secure election in American history." Even THEY don't believe it, but they keep saying it because they are powerless to show any integrity.

Not likely. What do you think will cause it to be overturned?

I'm no lawyer Cat

it'd be way over my head ....... :rolleyes: ~S~
Me neither. Just an electrical worker.

Here is the law Trump was convicted of though.

Pretty short.

§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree.

A person is guilty of falsifying business records in the first degree
when he commits the crime of falsifying business records in the second
degree, and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

His booking number from Fulton County Sheriff's Department
Alan D has posted essays and videos making the same point. As an attorney I can tell you absolutely, there is no question that the trial in Manhattan was a judicial horror show, with SEVERAL reversible errors.

Thank you for an attorney's point of view. :) Most that I have heard on the news are appalled at the way this went down.

I'm still not clear on how a misdemeanor can become a felony

~S~
Well, Miss Demeanor falls in love with John Feloni, and that’s how a Miss Demeanor becomes a Feloni!

Other than that, a lot of sly tricks, withholding of constitutional rights, “secret” underlying crimes not named until jury instructions, a new Chinese menu approach to a “unanimous” verdict, a biased judge who blocks a defense witness, a DA out for blood, and a jury of Manhattanites.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

It shows.
I am referring to case precedent.

Predicate crimes.

If you have any questions that your media hasn't answered, let me know. I'll be glad to help.

"We also reject defendant's contention that a separate crime automatically becomes a material element of falsifying business records in the first degree whenever the People rely on the "intent to conceal" prong of that statute on the theory that concealment, as opposed to an intent to commit another crime or aid in the commission thereof, presupposes a prior completed crime. Read as a whole, it is clear that falsifying business records in the second degree is elevated to a first-degree offense on the basis of an enhanced intent requirement — "an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof" — not any additional actus reus element.

I am referring case precedent.

Predicate crimes.

If you have any questions that your media hasn't answered, let me know. I'll be glad to help.

"We also reject defendant's contention that a separate crime automatically becomes a material element of falsifying business records in the first degree whenever the People rely on the "intent to conceal" prong of that statute on the theory that concealment, as opposed to an intent to commit another crime or aid in the commission thereof, presupposes a prior completed crime. Read as a whole, it is clear that falsifying business records in the second degree is elevated to a first-degree offense on the basis of an enhanced intent requirement — "an intent to commit another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof" — not any additional actus reus element.
Your referring case precedent? To whom?

Anyway, you seem to assume that your recent about other crimes somehow immunizes this charade from judicial review.

It doesn’t. That’s not how the law works, dumbo.

The “other” crime doesn’t have to be proved (meaning the intent to commit another crime) in a burglary case. Gee. You seem to imagine this is translate babble to the intent to commit or conceal some “other” crime in a falsification of business records case.

Your ignorance is astounding.

It will absolutely be one of the bigger points on the appeals.

Be that as it may, someday the truth is likely to be crammed down your dumbass throat.

Forum List

Back