YAY! STEVE BANNON INDICTED by federal grand jury!!!

... hunted down various congress critters ...

Implying they were successful in some of that hunting. Of course, that never happened. And no one has been charged with such a crime.

We now know that the FBI and others were instrumental in agitating on January 6, 2021, and that numerous Capitol Police opened doors allowing people inside the Capitol.

We also know that President Trump had offered thousands of NG in the days before January 6 yet Pelosi refused the offer.

Liberals always decry vigilantism Unless it’s a bunch of goons chasing down a white guy . Unfortunately for the losers, he was prepared to defend himself.
Get used to a Whole Lot More of it.

The leftoids keep referring to the 2020 riots, looting, arson, physical assaults, and property destruction as protests.

Implying they were successful in some of that hunting. Of course, that never happened. And no one has been charged with such a crime.

We now know that the FBI and others were instrumental in agitating on January 6, 2021, and that numerous Capitol Police opened doors allowing people inside the Capitol.

We also know that President Trump had offered thousands of NG in the days before January 6 yet Pelosi refused the offer.
All absolutely fact correct and all absolutely lost on feelings addled libs.

That is bullshit. First, you have no proof. Second, America heard what Trump said. Third, you have had lousy luck making lies into truth. This will be no different.

An embarrassing show while the borders are open, criminals walk free, and inflation is killing the Middle Class.

Steve Bannon admits he helped plan 6 January Trump rally to ‘kill the Biden presidency in the crib’

Gustaf Kilander
September 22, 2021·1 min read

Trump White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon has said that he spoke with Donald Trump ahead of his rally on 6 January, discussing how to “kill the Biden presidency in the crib” shortly before a pro-Trump mob laid siege to the Capitol to stop the certification of President Joe Biden’s election victory.

During a broadcast on Real America’s Voice, Mr Bannon played a clip from MSNBC of Washington Post reporters Robert Costa and Robert Woodward speaking about the events that led up to the Capitol riot.

“You look at January 5th, we discovered that Steve Bannon, the former White House strategist, was there at the Willard Hotel blocks from the White House with Rudy Giuliani, having an almost war-room-type meeting with other Trump allies the eve before the January 6th insurrection,” Mr Costa said.

And Bannon had actually been in close touch with President Trump for days before January 6th. Based on our reporting, he privately told President Trump to have a reckoning on January 6th. And he said to the president, it’s time to kill the Biden presidency in the crib,” he added.
Steve Bannon admits he helped plan 6 January Trump rally to ‘kill the Biden presidency in the crib’

Last edited:
So the creepy little wite nationalist felon got indicted. Yet another felon in the Trump circle is an embarrassment to our country. Only the best people.

11 Trump associates have now been charged with crimes. 11!

Chris Cillizza
Analysis by Chris Cillizza
There's an old saying that goes something like this: You can judge a man by the company he keeps. Which spells trouble for Donald Trump.

At least 11 people who played a role in Trump's presidential campaigns or his administration have been charged with crimes, with Tom Barrack, who chaired Trump's inaugural committee and has been a longtime friend, accused of illegal foreign lobbying on behalf of the United Arab Emirates on Tuesday.
Below, a list of everyone in Trump's orbit over these past five years who has run afoul of the law over these past 5 years. (They're listed in alphabetical order by last name.)
Analysis: 11 Trump associates have now been charged with crimes. 11!

You are such an outstanding propagandist. It's always a treat to meet someone so devoid of integrity and willing to debase themselves for their party. Again Kudos!

& yet that article is 100% fact.... the antithesis of propaganda. go ahead & try to spin it all you want... it ain't gonna fly.

sieg heil baby!

Charges are front page and acquittals are page 11 but thought absent libbies get all excited about the charges. Remember, they still Feel Trump was fully and completely Impeached when merely charged.

Sorry to have made you wet your panties, there Fart Fun. But I even posted the indictment. It references the precise US Code section charged for the two counts. It is a misdemeanor. It is simply not a felony, you mindless drooling troll.

Actual facts just bug the snot out of you liberal mindless clowns.

The original thread had all that added into it. You're nothing special. I still don't understand why your duplicate thread has not been merged with the original one which was moved from Politics to Current Events. Whine away...

Deja vu all over again. :laughing0301:
"Based on our reporting......" Well, might as well have said, "In our opinion...." :auiqs.jpg:
Not even really substantiated enough to rise to the level of opinion. Feelings about what it could have or should have been is all it is.

no link. wow. LOLOLOL So. you hate Bannon for what reason?? Next thing you're gonna be telling us is that Biden's approvals are on the rise. LOLOLOLLOLOL
Home » Office of Public Affairs » News

JUSTICE NEWS​

Department of Justice
Office of Public Affairs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, November 12, 2021

Stephen K. Bannon Indicted for Contempt of Congress​

Two Charges Filed for Failing to Honor House Subpoena From Select Committee Investigating Jan. 6 Capitol Breach​

Stephen K. Bannon was indicted today by a federal grand jury on two counts of contempt of Congress stemming from his failure to comply with a subpoena issued by the House Select Committee investigating the Jan. 6 breach of the U.S. Capitol.

Bannon, 67, is charged with one contempt count involving his refusal to appear for a deposition and another involving his refusal to produce documents, despite a subpoena from the House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6 Attack on the U.S. Capitol. An arraignment date has not yet been set in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.

Now Mr. Bannon will no longer be protected by Donald Trump. Mr. Trump no longer has the power he abused as President to Pardon him.

The original thread had all that added into it. You're nothing special. I still don't understand why your duplicate thread has not been merged with the original one which was moved from Politics to Current Events. Whine away...
I don’t recall claiming that I was special. But if you see me that way, it’s ok. I don’t give a rat’s ass why you care about something as monumentally important as a “need” for a thread merger. (Petty fellow you are indeed.)

And of course it matters that Bannon isn’t even charged with a felony when that was what I was addressing. He has zero felony convictions and is not now charged with a felony. You liberals have difficulty following along. Well, the more dull-witted ones, like you.

If Barr did not indict them for trump....no one is....
Hey moron, Holder was held in contempt of Congress. Same charge that the DOJ refused to carry on with. Obozo refused to honor subpoenas. Making this a blatant political prosecution.

I don’t recall claiming that I was special. But if you see me that way, it’s ok. I don’t give a rat’s ass why you care about something as monumentally important as a “need” for a thread merger. (Petty fellow you are indeed.)

And of course it matters that Bannon isn’t even charged with a felony when that was what I was addressing. He has zero felony convictions and is not now charged with a felony. You liberals have difficulty following along. Well, the more dull-witted ones, like you.

Fine, newbie, put it in the ORIGINAL thread.

YAY! STEVE BANNON INDICTED by federal grand jury!!!

Last edited:
Haha, yeah, that's the con by your cult. Refuse the bipartisan committee, then try to put two of the people who are subjects of rhe investigation 8n the committee. The whine like little bitchs when they are turned away and claim bias. Only stupid people don't see through this con.
Hey asshole, Pisslosi the drunk is also subject to this investigation as she refused the security offer. Then refusing to seat minority party members because they don’t share HER predetermined outcome. Only a lying cult member like you doesn’t see that.

Gustaf Kilander
September 22, 2021·1 min read

Trump White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon has said that he spoke with Donald Trump ahead of his rally on 6 January, discussing how to “kill the Biden presidency in the crib” shortly before a pro-Trump mob laid siege to the Capitol to stop the certification of President Joe Biden’s election victory.

During a broadcast on Real America’s Voice, Mr Bannon played a clip from MSNBC of Washington Post reporters Robert Costa and Robert Woodward speaking about the events that led up to the Capitol riot.

“You look at January 5th, we discovered that Steve Bannon, the former White House strategist, was there at the Willard Hotel blocks from the White House with Rudy Giuliani, having an almost war-room-type meeting with other Trump allies the eve before the January 6th insurrection,” Mr Costa said.

And Bannon had actually been in close touch with President Trump for days before January 6th. Based on our reporting, he privately told President Trump to have a reckoning on January 6th. And he said to the president, it’s time to kill the Biden presidency in the crib,” he added.
I see no quote in your link from Bannon saying "kill the Biden presidency in the crib".

:oops8:

Blaine Sweeter still waiting for you to tell all of us why anyone would have to testify.......
Maybe he can stutter and stammer and tell us why that twit Cheney subpoenaed the campaign manager of her upcoming challenger for her seat. Just another reason to laugh at this “committee”.

alrighty....

playtime said:
by the grace of god - one was tazed into having a heart attack,

D.C. officer who suffered heart attack on Jan. 6 calls out Trump for downplaying ‘brutal, savage’ riot

Someone in the crowd grabbed Fanone by the helmet and dragged him down the stairs. Then, according to federal prosecutors, a 38-year-old rioter from California named Daniel Rodriguez shocked Fanone with a stun gun, triggering a mild heart attack. Another man, Thomas F. Sibick, is charged with assaulting him.

“I experienced the most brutal, savage hand-to-hand combat of my entire life, let alone my policing career, which spans almost two decades” Fanone told CNN. “This was nothing I had ever thought would be a part of my law enforcement career.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/04/28/michael-fanone-trump-gop-riots/

btw - officer fanone voted for trump.

several others were injured badly - including a crush spine, a lost eye, & some were stabbed.

Police union says 140 officers injured in Capitol riot

By Tom Jackman January 27, 2021 at 7:47 p.m. EST

“I have officers who were not issued helmets prior to the attack who have sustained head injuries,” Gus Papathanasiou, union chairman, said in a statement Wednesday. “One officer has two cracked ribs and two smashed spinal discs and another was stabbed with a metal fence stake, to name some of the injuries.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/police-union-says-140-officers-injured-in-capitol-riot/2021/01/27/60743642-60e2-11eb-9430-e7c77b5b0297_story.html

Capitol Police union rebukes top brass after officers at riot sustain brain injuries, one will lose eye

One cop has smashed ribs and spinal discs, while another 'was stabbed with a metal fence stake' during riot, union says

Capitol Police union rebukes top brass after officers at riot sustain brain injuries, one will lose eye

4 committed suicide due to PTSD they suffered from that day - which can be DIRECTLY tied to jan. 6

Two more police officers die by suicide after defending Capitol during riot by pro-Trump mob, tally now 4

PUBLISHED MON, AUG 2 20213:38 PM EDTUPDATED TUE, AUG 3 202112:15 PM EDT
Two more police officers die by suicide after defending Capitol during riot by pro-Trump mob, tally now 4

you're welcome, dipshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back