Yellowstone Wildlife

Dr.Destructo

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2024

The Bison are NOT the dangerous animal here........it's the ongoing line of STUPID, BRAINLESS, FUKTARDED MORONS being allowed into the park thats dangerous!

I don't care what age, race, color, or sex they are. If you are THAT goddamned retarded......let nature take care of them. One less stupid POS we have to deal with.

Poke the Bison, get the horn. ROFL.

Thank you Nature!!!

After all...........It's not NICE to mess with Mother Nature.

The Bison are NOT the dangerous animal here........it's the ongoing line of STUPID, BRAINLESS, FUKTARDED MORONS being allowed into the park thats dangerous!

I don't care what age, race, color, or sex they are. If you are THAT goddamned retarded......let nature take care of them. One less stupid POS we have to deal with.

Poke the Bison, get the horn. ROFL.

Thank you Nature!!!

After all...........It's not NICE to mess with Mother Nature.
"Being allowed into the park"? Are you suggesting some sort of intelligence test at the gate? I thought you liked to visit such places.

Are you suggesting some sort of intelligence test at the gate?

If you poke a bison what will happen?

A) I will become one with the spirit of the bison

B) Nothing, the government is there to protect me

C) Nothing, there are never any consequences to my actions

D) I will become goo on the bottom of bison hooves

At least the woman fulfilled two items on her bucket list:

1) She saw a Bison close up.
2) She learned to fly.

If you poke a bison what will happen?

A) I will become one with the spirit of the bison

B) Nothing, the government is there to protect me

C) Nothing, there are never any consequences to my actions

D) I will become goo on the bottom of bison hooves
Lots of people have made the mistake of getting too close to bisons and the parks where bison are found are replete with warnings not to do so. But if you want these sorts of activities to improve the human genome, you cannot protect the segment you are attempting to eliminate.

Forum List

Back