Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Did Obama Kill His Grandmother?

large_obama-grandmother.jpg

Did Obama murder his grandmother, Toot, who held a deep dark secret that would have crushed his candidacy–the fact that both she and his grandfather were Communists that had been investigated by the House UnAmerican Committee. This video examines the many questions surrounding her death, Obama's motive, his curious behavior, and the method he used to kill her. Obama has many questions to answer, including why she was not brought back to the hospital after it was learned she was suffering from a "relapse" of cancer, why she was cremated instead of being buried next to her husband, and why Obama left her apartment and snuck around the back of her building in an attempt to hide the evidence of his poisoning by mercury. It is clear that Toot suffered classic symptoms of mercury poisoning shortly after Obama's first visit in August, 2008, and died only 9 days after his second visit in November, 2008. Since mercury poisoning is cumulative, Obama's second dosing of his grandmother surely killed her. He could not allow his grandmother, an active Communist in the 1950s, to remain alive, to give interviews and potentially derail his campaign.

Did Obama Kill His Grandmother Obama Birthplace Controversy

and the answer is, no he was not.

when he was made president of harvard law review and they did a write up on obama for his appointment,, they would have mentioned it....and they did NOT.

PLUS the initial 'birther' accusation that he was a foreign student was for Occidental college, not Harvard, and that birther lie was debunked....
Can you give us the link to that debugged Occidental College debunking?
sure, easy peasy.... :D

Was Obama Born in the USA
FYI that link you provided merely states that someone made up the claim as a hoax. It does not say a single thing about Obama's actual status or his actual transcripts other than what his name was. That's it? All we get to know about Barracky boy's college is his name?
The birthers claimed he received a Full Bright scholarship for foreign students while attending Occidental college, which was simply ANOTHER fabricated lie because the Fullbrite scholarship is for GRADUATE students Only and Obama was an under graduate when he attended there.

These birther fabrications are EASILY DEBUNKED.....you can do this on your own ya know....but you don't seem to want to know the truth, it's like water thrown on the Wicked Witch of the West....you all will melt.

My question for you is how many times are you willing to accept the birthers lies? How many proven lies can the birthers tell without you accepting they are liars and believing their NEXT FABRICATION?
I'm not asking for you to debunk a hoax, I'm asking for you to debunk that fact that Obama's college transcripts have not been opened to the public. I'd like to see the transcripts. I'd also like to see his actual birth certificate vs. one that has been printed, scanned, and edited a few times.

me too, but don't expect to see any of it. The media has been up his ass since 2007 and they would stay there if he shit in their coffee.

LOL- really- you are the one who was calling Obama's father and grandparents farm animals- and accusing them of being Communists- but of course unable to provide any actual evidence of that.

And when I point out that the American people didn't buy into your scare tactics you accuse me of dancing around his past?

I know more about Obama's past than I know of Bush's or Clinton's.

I even know the names of Obama's kindergarten teachers. I know who he took to the prom.

I leave the batshit craziness from those suffering from Obama derangement syndrome- aka Birthers.
They were not farm animals, you dumb fuck. Communist pig is an expression. And yes, Obama's parents and grand parents and friends have always been communists.

Not my problem that you have the vocabulary of a 12 year old boy on the playground without adult supervision.

I do point out that like far too many of your kind, you are quick to slander the dead- because you are such a friggin coward that you know that the dead can't sue you.
They were proud to be communist pigs you dumb shit.

You are still confusing humans with pigs.

And as always- your lies for the truth.

Because Birthers are such friggin cowards that they slander a President's father and grandparents.

Is there any slime lower than that?

It's even more disrespectful tohave Obama's grandmother whacked like he did. Slander is amiable by comparison. I'm not slandering his grandmother, I feel sorry that her life was cut short for her evil grandson's political expediency.

You have gotten more and more looney. But frankly, I am okay with you slandering Obama- at least you aren't a slimey asshole slandering his dead grandparents.

So you haven't demanded he release his transcripts because he's your employee? Because you may want to read the last page or two.

Then giving you those transcripts isn't anything he's required to do as part of his job. Negating all your babble about employees turning over transcripts to their employers.

Nor do you have a good reason to demand them, as your conspiracy theories are void of evidence or reason.

Seems to me you've gotten exactly what you deserve in terms of those transcripts or any other personal documents: jack shit.
Asking is not demanding you dumb piece of shit.

Uh-huh. Employers merely 'ask' for transcripts from their employees, right? 'Get to see' is just a pleasant request?

Face it, you've go no right to anything you're 'asking' for. Nor do you have a good reason. As your conspiracy is batshit crazy and utterly baseless.
You're nothing but a stupid piece of shit. Get up off your knees bitch.

Like I said- you sound like a 12 year old boy on the playground thrilled to be able to say 'bad' words with no teacher around.

Don't get your panties all in a bunch. Not my fault you dumb asses picked a communist piece of shit to run as POTUS.
Like I said- you sound like a 12 year old boy on the playground thrilled to be able to say 'bad' words with no teacher around.

when he was made president of harvard law review and they did a write up on obama for his appointment,, they would have mentioned it....and they did NOT.

PLUS the initial 'birther' accusation that he was a foreign student was for Occidental college, not Harvard, and that birther lie was debunked....

FYI that link you provided merely states that someone made up the claim as a hoax. It does not say a single thing about Obama's actual status or his actual transcripts other than what his name was. That's it? All we get to know about Barracky boy's college is his name?
The birthers claimed he received a Full Bright scholarship for foreign students while attending Occidental college, which was simply ANOTHER fabricated lie because the Fullbrite scholarship is for GRADUATE students Only and Obama was an under graduate when he attended there.

These birther fabrications are EASILY DEBUNKED.....you can do this on your own ya know....but you don't seem to want to know the truth, it's like water thrown on the Wicked Witch of the West....you all will melt.

My question for you is how many times are you willing to accept the birthers lies? How many proven lies can the birthers tell without you accepting they are liars and believing their NEXT FABRICATION?
I'm not asking for you to debunk a hoax, I'm asking for you to debunk that fact that Obama's college transcripts have not been opened to the public. I'd like to see the transcripts. I'd also like to see his actual birth certificate vs. one that has been printed, scanned, and edited a few times.
His college transcripts have nothing to do with his citizenship, and they are not released by MOST all presidents, so why do you want to see them? What do you think you will FIND, and why does this even matter when it did not matter with other presidents? What do you imagine you will find?

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Trump I m still a birther - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

“Honestly, I don’t want to get into it,” Trump said.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

Discuss. Will the birfers enjoy a fantastic comeback in the 2016 election??

LMAO!!!
Trump is a birther and Obama can't come clean with school records, applications and a real birth certificate from a state he lived in. Guess it's a tie. Wasn't this supposed to be the TRANSPARENT PRESIDENT, lol.

Trump is a birther- and birthers are by definition wingnuts who rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo- you know- like you are.

Obama is under no obligation to provide any wingnuttery you ask for- the voters decide what documents a candidate must provide and the voters told Birthers- fuck off.

No one cares about your opposition to his political views.

Now what does Obama's political views have to do with your obsession about his college records.
Obsession? Nonsense.

I'd like to know if he was entered into Harvard as a Foreign Exchange student. And also whether there is any truth to the story about Obama getting into Harvard with bad grades through influence from a Foreign benefactor who is a Saudi prince.

Perhaps this might get you to think?

Birthers- they love themselves Youtube- so easy to lie on Youtube.......

Meanwhile- per the State of Hawaii

Vital Records Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II

On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

No one cares about your opposition to his political views.

Now what does Obama's political views have to do with your obsession about his college records.
Obsession? Nonsense.

I'd like to know if he was entered into Harvard as a Foreign Exchange student. And also whether there is any truth to the story about Obama getting into Harvard with bad grades through influence from a Foreign benefactor who is a Saudi prince.

Just like every other President.

Remember- no President has ever voluntarily released any college records.

Line up all 44 Presidents in a line......and see if you can visually pick out the only President that Birthers have ever demanded release his college records......

How do you suppose you can do that? Are you going to fly to hawaii, and go to the dept of health and ask to see the original, which is there? ALL birth certificates sent to the person requesting it, ARE COPIES OF THE ORIGINAL.....even YOUR BC, is a copy or scanned copy.....every citizen has a copy or scanned copy....

BUT IT IS CERTIFIED, with an embossed stamp, on the copy of the original by the Dept of Health.....

THAT'S ALL YOU NEED to know if it is a pure copy of the original BC.....

SURELY YOU KNOW THIS???????

and the dept of health would not have a birth certificate for him IF HE WERE NOT born in Hawaii.

His college transcripts have nothing to do with his citizenship, and they are not released by MOST all presidents, so why do you want to see them? What do you think you will FIND, and why does this even matter when it did not matter with other presidents? What do you imagine you will find?

In a sense they do. There has always been a question that he was an Indonesian as they required all school students to be Indonesian, and he went to school there for a few years. If he got a scholarship to any college using his Indonesian identity, he could not be an American citizen.... You can explain it if you care to.

Obsession? Nonsense.

Vital Records Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II
Frequently Asked Questions about Vital Records of President Barack Hussein Obama II

On April 27, 2011 President Barack Obama posted a certified copy of his original Certificate of Live Birth.

And many state with evidence that the certificate was phony.... It has NEVER been established by A COURT!

And you would like a pony- I think you are doomed to live in disappointment.

Obama's transcripts- like everyone's transcripts are sealed by law.
Obama like every other President- has not volunteered to release his transcripts.

And how do you imagine you get to see anyone's actual Birth certificate?

The actual BC is an original document not released to anyone- kept stored away as an original.

Perhaps you mean an original certified photocopy? Like the ones the State of Hawaii made as per Obama's special request and sent to Obama- and were shown to reporters?

How do you imagine you would get to see that actual document- do you think that the President should hand deliver it to you- and every other wingnut who wants a hard copy?

And why do you doubt the word of every reporter who did see the certified photo copies- including Savannah Guthrie- who took a photo of the copy she held- and published it

LongFormPhoto.jpg

How do you suppose you can do that? Are you going to fly to hawaii, and go to the dept of health and ask to see the original, which is there? ALL birth certificates sent to the person requesting it, ARE COPIES OF THE ORIGINAL.....even YOUR BC, is a copy or scanned copy.....every citizen has a copy or scanned copy....

BUT IT IS CERTIFIED, with an embossed stamp, on the copy of the original by the Dept of Health.....

and the dept of health would not have a birth certificate for him IF HE WERE NOT born in Hawaii.
Do you trust everyone? I don't. Trust is earned. In this case it's not deserved. The version we got to see had gone through a number of editing processes. I'd like to see the original, or at least an untouched copy that did not come from a version that was scanned, edited, printed then re-scanned by the POTUS handlers.

And many state with evidence that the certificate was phony.... It has NEVER been established by A COURT!

And 'many' Birthers are idiots.

Meanwhile- the State of Hawaii is the authority on- ta da- Hawaiian Birth Certificates.

And the State of Hawaii says we have seen a copy of the original BC- and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Which of course means- good birther that you are- that you believe that the State of Hawaii is lying.

Obama like every other President- has not volunteered to release his transcripts.

The actual BC is an original document not released to anyone- kept stored away as an original.

Perhaps you mean an original certified photocopy? Like the ones the State of Hawaii made as per Obama's special request and sent to Obama- and were shown to reporters?

How do you imagine you would get to see that actual document- do you think that the President should hand deliver it to you- and every other wingnut who wants a hard copy?

And why do you doubt the word of every reporter who did see the certified photo copies- including Savannah Guthrie- who took a photo of the copy she held- and published it

LongFormPhoto.jpg
I'm not interesting in seeing a low res photo of an edited copy of a printed copy of a document. I'd like to high res scanned image of the original, versus the copies of the one that has been edited by the POTUS handlers.

In a sense they do. There has always been a question that he was an Indonesian as they required all school students to be Indonesian, and he went to school there for a few years. If he got a scholarship to any college using his Indonesian identity, he could not be an American citizen.... You can explain it if you care to.

How can anyone try to explain a bunch of crap that was invented wholesale by Birthers?

Basically you created the fiction that Obama became an Indonesian- and then created a fiction that he got a scholarship based upon being an Indonesian and therefore(all based upon your speculation) Obama could not be an American citizen.

All just made up wholesale by Birthers.

Based upon nothing but what you pull out of your collective asses.

LongFormPhoto.jpg
I'm not interesting in seeing a photo of an edited copy of a document. I'd like to see an actual scanned image of the original, versus one that has been edited.

And how has that photo been edited?

Do you trust everyone? I don't. Trust is earned. In this case it's not deserved. The version we got to see had gone through a number of editing processes. I'd like to see the original, or at least an untouched copy that did not come from a version that was scanned, edited, printed then re-scanned by the POTUS handlers.

Why?

Seriously why?

Because here is the thing- the State of Hawaii says we saw an authentic copy of the original. The State of Hawaii says Obama was born in Hawaii.

IF Hawaii wanted to make an authentic birth certificate with fake data- the State of Hawaii could make a perfect authentic birth certificate with fake data- you seeing the original photocopy they sent to Obama would not change that.

So you are left with you either believing that the State of Hawaii is lying- for no apparent reason- or believing the State of Hawaii.

You prefer to believe Birthers- who have a history of lying- and motivation to lie- versus the State of Hawaii- which has neither.

LongFormPhoto.jpg
I'm not interesting in seeing a photo of an edited copy of a document. I'd like to see an actual scanned image of the original, versus one that has been edited.

And how has that photo been edited?
At least by the adobe software that was used to scan the printed copy to make the version that was handed around. Whether manually edited as well could only be determined by reviewing the version of adobe they used and diffing the high res image of the original to the version that was passed around. What I would do is highlight the edits made by one of software and some user(s) and see if any hanky panky occured in the process of getting the image to us.

Forum List

Back