Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Well then if it was 'widely known'- then American voters decided that your accusations were immaterial- and elected him twice.

And Birthers still are obsessed about that.
Why do you have a need to dance around the questions of this mans history? Get up off your knees and take a look at this guy. Or you can wait till after his final term. ROFL Democrats, what a bunch of morons. I have no doubt that you folks will throw Obama under the bus at the end of his term.

I have. There's no evidence to back any of your batshit stories.

What you're offering us is baseless speculation, wild innuendo and stunning complication.

But evidence to back it? Nope. And that's why you failed.
They are not my stories, you dumb fuck.

You're the one demanding they be disproven. They're yours now.

As a rational person would have demanded that the stories be backed with evidence....before demanding any random batshit that could be pulled sideways out of someone's ass be 'disproven'.
Nope. I not demanding they be disproven. I'm asking to see his transcripts.

And why aqre you asking to see them? To disprove some batshit conspiracy you've swallowed whole. A conspiracy backed by jack shit.

Again, a rational person would demand evidence to back the silly story before demanding the story be 'disproven'. Your demands are irrational and unreasonable.

No thank you.

He is after all, MY EMPLOYEE. I FUCKING PAY HIS SALARY.

And? What about the man being your employee mandates he hand over any personal document from any point in his life you demand? He works for you. You don't own him.

Your willingness to gobble batshit conspiracy theories without thought or question doesn't obligate Obama or anyone else to do a damn thing. If you believe it does, show us the law that mandates this.

You'll quickly find you'll need another conspiracy theory to explain why there isn't one.

Why do you have a need to dance around the questions of this mans history? Get up off your knees and take a look at this guy. Or you can wait till after his final term. ROFL Democrats, what a bunch of morons. I have no doubt that you folks will throw Obama under the bus at the end of his term.

What you're offering us is baseless speculation, wild innuendo and stunning complication.

As a rational person would have demanded that the stories be backed with evidence....before demanding any random batshit that could be pulled sideways out of someone's ass be 'disproven'.

And why aqre you asking to see them? To disprove some batshit conspiracy you've swallowed whole. A conspiracy backed by jack shit.

Again, a rational person would demand evidence to back the silly story before demanding the story be 'disproven'. Your demands are irrational and unreasonable.

No thank you.

And? What about the man being your employee mandates he hand over any personal document from any point in his life you demand? He works for you. You don't own him.

Your willingness to gobble batshit conspiracy theories without thought or question doesn't obligate Obama or anyone else to do a damn thing. If you believe it does, show us the law that mandates this.

You'll quickly find you'll need another conspiracy theory to explain why there isn't one.
I didn't say I own him, you dumb ass.
Employers get to see the transcripts for their employees, you dumb ass. But you wouldn't know that cause, you're a dumb ass.
All federal employees, BUT THIS ONE, have to provide proof of citizenship, school transcripts etc. to get a security clearance. But you wouldn't know that. Why? Because you're a dumb ass.

And why does he get away this this shit? Cause dumb asses like you turn their head and cough.

No thank you.

You're certainly treating him like you own him. Demanding from him documents that aren't any of your business and you have no legal right to.

The 'why' of your demands are even more worthless: because you've gobbled some mindless conspiracy theory that is backed nothing. Um, no. Your gullibility creates no one else's obligation to do jack shit.

If you've got proof to back your conspiracies, present it. If you've got nothing....well, guess what you're gonna get in terms of personal documents?

Nuttin! Get used to the idea.

Employers get to see the transcripts for their employees, you dumb ass. But you wouldn't know that cause, you're a dumb ass.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show me the release of transcripts in the job requirements of being president.

Please do so now.

No thank you.

You're certainly treating him like you own him. Demanding from him documents that aren't any of your business and you have no legal right to.

The 'why' of your demands are even more worthless: because you've gobbled some mindless conspiracy theory that is backed nothing. Um, no. Your gullibility creates no one else's obligation to do jack shit.

If you've got proof to back your conspiracies, present it. If you've got nothing....well, guess what you're gonna get in terms of personal documents?

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show me the release of transcripts in the job requirements of being president.

Please do so now.
Where did I demand anything you dumb fucking piece of dog shit?

Where did I say releasing transcripts is in the job requirements of POTUS? God you are one dumb fucking son of a bitch.

No thank you.

Please do so now.

So you haven't demanded he release his transcripts because he's your employee? Because you may want to read the last page or two.

Where did I say releasing transcripts is in the job requirements of POTUS? God you are one dumb fucking son of a bitch.

Then giving you those transcripts isn't anything he's required to do as part of his job. Negating all your babble about employees turning over transcripts to their employers.

Nor do you have a good reason to demand them, as your conspiracy theories are void of evidence or reason.

Seems to me you've gotten exactly what you deserve in terms of those transcripts or any other personal documents: jack shit.

No thank you.

Please do so now.

So you haven't demanded he release his transcripts because he's your employee? Because you may want to read the last page or two.

Then giving you those transcripts isn't anything he's required to do as part of his job. Negating all your babble about employees turning over transcripts to their employers.

Nor do you have a good reason to demand them, as your conspiracy theories are void of evidence or reason.

Seems to me you've gotten exactly what you deserve in terms of those transcripts or any other personal documents: jack shit.
Asking is not demanding you dumb piece of shit.

No thank you.

Please do so now.

Uh-huh. Employers merely 'ask' for transcripts from their employees, right? 'Get to see' is just a pleasant request?

Face it, you've go no right to anything you're 'asking' for. Nor do you have a good reason. As your conspiracy is batshit crazy and utterly baseless.

Well then if it was 'widely known'- then American voters decided that your accusations were immaterial- and elected him twice.

Nope. I not demanding they be disproven. I'm asking to see his transcripts. He is after all, MY EMPLOYEE. I FUCKING PAY HIS SALARY.

No he is not your employee. No you have no 'right' to see anything.

The American voters decide what a President needs to show us- and the American voters said to you personally- "fuck no you do not need to see his transcripts or any other Birther bullshit"

Elected twice- and you still think you get a veto.

No thank you.

All federal employees, BUT THIS ONE, have to provide proof of citizenship, school transcripts etc. to get a security clearance. But you wouldn't know that. Why? Because you're a dumb ass.

And why does he get away this this shit? Cause dumb asses like you turn their head and cough.

How does he get away with this shit?

The same reason every Previous President did.

Because Presidents are not Federal employees- Presidents are elected officials.

Here is how our system works
a) Presidential Primaries- candidates release whatever the hell they think they need to get elected- someone wins their parties primary.
b) General elections- candidates release whatever the fuck they think they need to get elected- and unless your name is Barack Obama- nobody gives a fuck about their school transcripts or citizenship- and then the voters vote for who they think would be the better President.
c) After the general election the Electoral College votes- once again- no requirement for any transcripts- because the electoral college is not his employer- after the Electoral college
d) Congress votes to confirm or not confirm the election. Not a single Congressman was as batshit crazy as you and demanded that Obama- and only Obama be the first President required to show his school transcripts.
e) And after that the Chief Justice swears in the President.

And then Obama becomes President- like every President before him who has not volunteered to show you his school records.

Seems that any rational person would demand evidence for a story *before* demanding it be disproven.

You do realize that making up a story backed by nothing doesn't actually obligate anyone to do anything?

Right?
You do realize you're fooling no one, right? Obama's pre-election friends list is widely known to include domestic terrorists, imprisoned officials, famous communists, and yes a Saudi Prince.

LOL- really- you are the one who was calling Obama's father and grandparents farm animals- and accusing them of being Communists- but of course unable to provide any actual evidence of that.

And when I point out that the American people didn't buy into your scare tactics you accuse me of dancing around his past?

I know more about Obama's past than I know of Bush's or Clinton's.

I even know the names of Obama's kindergarten teachers. I know who he took to the prom.

I leave the batshit craziness from those suffering from Obama derangement syndrome- aka Birthers.
They were not farm animals, you dumb fuck. Communist pig is an expression. And yes, Obama's parents and grand parents and friends have always been communists.

Not my problem that you have the vocabulary of a 12 year old boy on the playground without adult supervision.

I do point out that like far too many of your kind, you are quick to slander the dead- because you are such a friggin coward that you know that the dead can't sue you.

LOL- really- you are the one who was calling Obama's father and grandparents farm animals- and accusing them of being Communists- but of course unable to provide any actual evidence of that.

And when I point out that the American people didn't buy into your scare tactics you accuse me of dancing around his past?

I even know the names of Obama's kindergarten teachers. I know who he took to the prom.

I leave the batshit craziness from those suffering from Obama derangement syndrome- aka Birthers.
You were Obama's shadow, Vacuumlips?

I leave all of the sucking to you.
Were you with Obama when he would meet with Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn and study and discuss Alinsky? Did Bill fill Barry in about his murdering terrorist activity? You seem to know in detail everything else about the creature.

Were you there when you think that Ayers and Obama were talking about Alinsky?

All I know about Alinsky I have learned from Birthers- who seem obsessed with Alinsky.
If you knew half of what you think you know, you wouldn't know half of what I know you know. Chew on that, True Believer.

if I knew half of what you know, I would be clinically dead.

Please do so now.

Uh-huh. Employers merely 'ask' for transcripts from their employees, right? 'Get to see' is just a pleasant request?

Face it, you've go no right to anything you're 'asking' for. Nor do you have a good reason. As your conspiracy is batshit crazy and utterly baseless.
You're nothing but a stupid piece of shit. Get up off your knees bitch.

You do realize you're fooling no one, right? Obama's pre-election friends list is widely known to include domestic terrorists, imprisoned officials, famous communists, and yes a Saudi Prince.

They were not farm animals, you dumb fuck. Communist pig is an expression. And yes, Obama's parents and grand parents and friends have always been communists.

Not my problem that you have the vocabulary of a 12 year old boy on the playground without adult supervision.

I do point out that like far too many of your kind, you are quick to slander the dead- because you are such a friggin coward that you know that the dead can't sue you.
They were proud to be communist pigs you dumb shit.

No thank you.

a) Presidential Primaries- candidates release whatever the hell they think they need to get elected- someone wins their parties primary.
b) General elections- candidates release whatever the fuck they think they need to get elected- and unless your name is Barack Obama- nobody gives a fuck about their school transcripts or citizenship- and then the voters vote for who they think would be the better President.
c) After the general election the Electoral College votes- once again- no requirement for any transcripts- because the electoral college is not his employer- after the Electoral college
d) Congress votes to confirm or not confirm the election. Not a single Congressman was as batshit crazy as you and demanded that Obama- and only Obama be the first President required to show his school transcripts.

And then Obama becomes President- like every President before him who has not volunteered to show you his school records.
He still works for me you dumb shit.

Last edited:

No thank you.

He still works for my you dumb shit.

Well you go ahead and try to fire him- if he works for you, should be no problem.

You are still confusing humans with pigs.

And as always- your lies for the truth.

Because Birthers are such friggin cowards that they slander a President's father and grandparents.

Is there any slime lower than that?

Please do so now.

You're nothing but a stupid piece of shit. Get up off your knees bitch.

Like I said- you sound like a 12 year old boy on the playground thrilled to be able to say 'bad' words with no teacher around.

No thank you.

Well you go ahead and try to fire him- if he works for you, should be no problem.

Why fire him now? His term of employment is almost over.

No thank you.

Why fire him now? His term of employment is almost over.

LOL..... and RKM yells 'Run Away!....Run Away!"

You are still confusing humans with pigs.

And as always- your lies for the truth.

Because Birthers are such friggin cowards that they slander a President's father and grandparents.

Is there any slime lower than that?

It's even more disrespectful tohave Obama's grandmother whacked like he did. Slander is amiable by comparison. I'm not slandering his grandmother, I feel sorry that her life was cut short for her evil grandson's political expediency.

Forum List

Back