Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

Here's the part that I never understood; why didn't Sheriff Joe just call the issuing agency, the State of Hawaii? Its the first thing any credible investigator would do. But in nearly 4 years, Joe refuses to do.

What credible investigator would refuse to contact the issuing agency on the credibility of a document? Its like investigating if someone lives at a given address. But refusing to go to that address and ask if they live there.
Because it's not intended to be credible, it's intended to be political.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

If it was a lie why did obama allow the publisher to use it?

Who says it was a lie? The State of Hawaii affirms the information on the image of the LFBC posted on the website matches their original records.

So a 100% accurate forgery?

That has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

So now you are saying that the book jacket is correct, that he was born in Kenya? Thats what I asked you about, if he wasn't born in Kenya why did he allow the publisher to use a lie on his book jacket?

What I was responding to where claims about his birth certificate. Which the State of Hawaii has affirmed and reaffirmed. And of course end any legal debate on his place of birth or his eligibility.

As for the pamphlet, who says it was a 'lie'? Miriam Goderich, the woman who edited the document said it was a mistake. Why would I ignore her and believe you?

And when exactly was Obama aware of that mistake. Specifically?

a mistake of that magintude would not have made it into the final print. It was either an intentional lie, or it is true. Either way obama is a fraud.

List of Redfish’s Birther lies, speculations and innuendo

1) “Bill Clinton says Obama’s not American”

Of course there is no record of Bill Clinton saying that- there is only the uncorroborated statement on the record by one woman that Bill Clinton told her that he knew Obama was not eligible. (and that McCain was not eligible)

Status of Redfish’s claim: Lie

2) “Romney released his[college records] voluntarily”

Romney never released his college records, and Birthers never asked for them.

3) “Obama spent millions

“Perkins Cole of Seattle were paid to defend suits requesting release of his records in several states….they were paid over a million dollars to keep you and me from seeing his college records”

Investigated- and mostly false- as in there is no record that Obama’s campaign ever spent a million dollars defending against any Birther claims.

No President Obama Hasn t Spent Millions To Keep His Birth Certificate Private

So that leaves the funds paid to Perkins Coie. Trump’s and Palin’s claims assume that the vast majority of the money paid to Perkins Coie since the election was used to defend against lawsuits challenging Obama’s citizenship. We agree that some amount of money was spent in legal fees related to those lawsuits — the letter from Bauer to the plaintiff is an example of that. But, while we don’t know exactly how much the Obama camp spent on their private lawyers, there were many, many non-birth-certificate duties that a law firm typically handles in the wake of a presidential campaign, which suggests that any birth certificate work was a small percentage of the overall fees paid to Perkins Coie.

In addition- there were only 3 lawsuits that Obama was a defendant- and Perkins Cole didn’t represent Obama in most(all?) of the cases- and all were quickly dismissed.

Status of Redfish’s claim: Speculation

4) “nothing I have said is untrue”

LOL see above and below

5) “just pointing out the truth, carbon head. Hillary started it.”

There is no evidence that Hillary Clinton ever was involved with the Birther movement in any fashion or form. Some of her supporters- the so-called Puma’s were. The earliest recorded mention of the Birther claims was March 2008 on the rightwing blog- FreeRepublic

Barackryphal The Secret Origin of the Birthers

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

6) actually he was a black arab, you can look it up.

Why this is important to anyone other than a racist I don’t know, but it is a claim that we have seen from racists around 2008.

Well I did ‘look it up’- not a single credible reference- and I mean I won’t take Rush Limbaugh’s claim as a source- says that Obama is ‘arab’.

Status of Redfish’s claims: Lie

7) Do you find it funny that his grandmother died shortly after his visit to her in Hawaii?

As pointed out- Obama’s grandmother was elderly and ill- and Obama rushed to see her because of her poor health.

Status of Redfish’s claim: Innuendo

8) He either was a foreign student or commited fraud to get the money. which is it?

There is no evidence that shows that Barack Obama was ever a foreign student- or committed fraud to get any money. Just Redfish lying again

Nice try, but I have to give you an F. You have disproven nothing.

Then where are Romney's college records that he 'voluntarily released'?

And of course, what is your evidence that Obama was

but lets just go with your number 8 for a minute. Harvard and Columbia are very expensive colleges. Obama claims that he was a poor halfbreed from Hawaii via Indonesia and that he never had any money. So you tell us, how did he pay the tuition, room, and board at those very expensive schools?

I have no idea. Scholarships from the school,. scholarships from private sources, affirmative action, student loans, his grandparents, friends of the family, a litany of possible ways.

You however have claimed that Obama was either born in Kenya or lied to the college.

Prove it.

You obviously can't. Making your dichotomy a lie. As it wasn't ONLY one or the other. It could have been a variety of different reasons. And you don't know which it was.

Ok, I get it, you have no idea how he paid his tuition, room, and board

So, how about these options
1. scholarships reserved for foreign students
2. grants reserved for foreign students

He admits having average grades, people with average grades do not get scholarships and grants to Harvard, unless they fit into some special category where grades do not matter.

So, can we agree that neither of knows how he paid?

I guess we can also agree that you don't care because you just love him soooooooooooo much.

Of course there is no record of Bill Clinton saying that- there is only the uncorroborated statement on the record by one woman that Bill Clinton told her that he knew Obama was not eligible. (and that McCain was not eligible)

3) “Obama spent millions

“Perkins Cole of Seattle were paid to defend suits requesting release of his records in several states….they were paid over a million dollars to keep you and me from seeing his college records”

Investigated- and mostly false- as in there is no record that Obama’s campaign ever spent a million dollars defending against any Birther claims.

So that leaves the funds paid to Perkins Coie. Trump’s and Palin’s claims assume that the vast majority of the money paid to Perkins Coie since the election was used to defend against lawsuits challenging Obama’s citizenship. We agree that some amount of money was spent in legal fees related to those lawsuits — the letter from Bauer to the plaintiff is an example of that. But, while we don’t know exactly how much the Obama camp spent on their private lawyers, there were many, many non-birth-certificate duties that a law firm typically handles in the wake of a presidential campaign, which suggests that any birth certificate work was a small percentage of the overall fees paid to Perkins Coie.

In addition- there were only 3 lawsuits that Obama was a defendant- and Perkins Cole didn’t represent Obama in most(all?) of the cases- and all were quickly dismissed.

LOL see above and below

There is no evidence that Hillary Clinton ever was involved with the Birther movement in any fashion or form. Some of her supporters- the so-called Puma’s were. The earliest recorded mention of the Birther claims was March 2008 on the rightwing blog- FreeRepublic

I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Why this is important to anyone other than a racist I don’t know, but it is a claim that we have seen from racists around 2008.

Well I did ‘look it up’- not a single credible reference- and I mean I won’t take Rush Limbaugh’s claim as a source- says that Obama is ‘arab’.

7) Do you find it funny that his grandmother died shortly after his visit to her in Hawaii?

As pointed out- Obama’s grandmother was elderly and ill- and Obama rushed to see her because of her poor health.

8) He either was a foreign student or commited fraud to get the money. which is it?

There is no evidence that shows that Barack Obama was ever a foreign student- or committed fraud to get any money. Just Redfish lying again

but lets just go with your number 8 for a minute. Harvard and Columbia are very expensive colleges. Obama claims that he was a poor halfbreed from Hawaii via Indonesia and that he never had any money. So you tell us, how did he pay the tuition, room, and board at those very expensive schools?

I have no idea. Scholarships from the school,. scholarships from private sources, affirmative action, student loans, his grandparents, friends of the family, a litany of possible ways.

You however have claimed that Obama was either born in Kenya or lied to the college.

Prove it.

You obviously can't. Making your dichotomy a lie. As it wasn't ONLY one or the other. It could have been a variety of different reasons. And you don't know which it was.

As to proving it, his college records would prove it one way or the other. If those records would make all of the "birthers" look like idiots, do you really think he would not have released them to gain the political points?

your position on this defies logic.

So now you are saying that the book jacket is correct, that he was born in Kenya? Thats what I asked you about, if he wasn't born in Kenya why did he allow the publisher to use a lie on his book jacket?

What I was responding to where claims about his birth certificate. Which the State of Hawaii has affirmed and reaffirmed. And of course end any legal debate on his place of birth or his eligibility.

As for the pamphlet, who says it was a 'lie'? Miriam Goderich, the woman who edited the document said it was a mistake. Why would I ignore her and believe you?

a mistake of that magintude would not have made it into the final print.

Says who? It remained on their website for 17 years.....and no one caught it. So obviously its not that hard to miss. Breitbart didn't notice it until Obama's 2nd term. That's how obscure this little promotional pamphlet was

And the person mandating it was a junior associate, fresh out of college. Remember, this is all pre-internet. All research had to be done by hand. And Ms. Goderich made a fact checking error.

So why is a mistake on something as trivial as an author's place of birth impossible? Or even that improbable?

It was either an intentional lie, or it is true. Either way obama is a fraud.

Much like your 'born in Kenya or lied to the college' bullshit....there's no such false dichotomy. As a fact checking error matches the evidence far better than your made up story

Remember, Obama's place of birth as Hawaii had already been cited repeatedly in nationally syndicated newspapers like the NY Times and Chicago Sun Times when he became the first black editor of the Harvard Review. BEFORE the pamphlet. And Obama's own autobiography a couple of years later cites Hawaii as his place of birth. AFTER the pamphlet.

Rendering your 'conspiratorial plot involving a quarter century of lies, subterfuge and and collusion' narrative more than a little silly.

Says who? It remained on their website for 17 years.....and no one caught it. So obviously its not that hard to miss. Breitbart didn't notice it until Obama's 2nd term. That's how obscure this little promotional pamphlet was

And the person mandating it was a junior associate, fresh out of college. Remember, this is all pre-internet. All research had to be done by hand. And Ms. Goderich made a fact checking error.

So why is a mistake on something as trivial as an author's place of birth impossible? Or even that improbable?

Much like your 'born in Kenya or lied to the college' bullshit....there's no such false dichotomy. As a fact checking error matches the evidence far better than your made up story

Remember, Obama's place of birth as Hawaii had already been cited repeatedly in nationally syndicated newspapers like the NY Times and Chicago Sun Times when he became the first black editor of the Harvard Review. BEFORE the pamphlet. And Obama's own autobiography a couple of years later cites Hawaii as his place of birth. AFTER the pamphlet.

Rendering your 'conspiratorial plot involving a quarter century of lies, subterfuge and and collusion' narrative more than a little silly.

You are very entertaining, and your blind ass support of your messiah is admirable, albeit misplaced.

3) “Obama spent millions

LOL see above and below

Prove it.

Nor do you. But between us, you're the only one claiming to know.

And of course, you're lying your ass off. You know no such thing.

Prove it. Show me the evidence that all scholorships at Harvard, both public and from all private sources....were reserved for foreign students.

Or admit you just lied again.

See above. Back that with evidence....or admit you just lied. And not just lied....but lied to back your previous lie that Obama was either born in Kenya or he lied to the college.

He admits having average grades, people with average grades do not get scholarships and grants to Harvard, unless they fit into some special category where grades do not matter.

Affirmative action is definitely on the list of possible funding sources. And doesn't as heavily weight grades. Harvard also takes into account what you've done outside school. And Obama's with the Business International Corporation and New York Public Interest Research Group look amazing on college applications. As does his time as the Developing Communities Project in Chicago, where he worked as a community organizer for 3 years.

His record of community activism and real world experience before applying to Harvard Law School was pretty extraordinary, actually. And would motivate most schools to offer scholarship money. Especially underrepresented minorities in a time when the school was taking criticism for its lack of racial diversity.

Rendering your 'foreign student' hypothesis as among the least likely possibilities.

Especially when Obama gained national prominence while at Harvard as the first black editor of the Harvard Review. With his life story and birth place in Hawaii outlined prominantly in the NY Times and other nationally syndicated publications.

Yet Harvard didn't bat an eye.
Further reducing the likelihood and credibility of your silly conspiracy. A conspiracy you can't back with anything but more hapless assertions that we both know are lies.

You are very entertaining, and your blind ass support of your messiah is admirable, albeit misplaced.

Notice you can't actually answer any of my questions or refute any point I've made. All you can do is insult me personally.

You just blinked.

The truth of the matter is that it doesn't matter if President Barack Obama was born in Kenya. It wouldn't matter if he was born in Iraq for that matter he'd still be eligible to be President. His mother was American, therefore he's a natural born American. Case closed.

Folks who are perpetuating this claptrap are only showing the world how ignorant and racist they are.

you are correct that it doesn't matter, because no one is going to do anything about it with only a year and a half left for him to screw up the country. But eventually the truth will come out, and it won't be pretty for you worshipers of the great obozo.

Yeah- you Birthers have been saying that for 7 years now.....and still the only truth that has come out is that Birthers lie, speculate and use innuendo- but Birthers do not use facts.

Time will tell. The truth always comes out eventually. After obozo leaves office someone will come forward with the truth. But it won't matter except in the history books which will refer to him as the most incompentent and corrupt president in US history.

The truth has been out for 7 years- and Birthers are impervious to the truth.

You would think that after 7 years of being the most 'corrupt' president in U.S. history- there would be some- you know evidence of corruption.

I guess Birthers think that Obama is not only corrupt- but the most brilliant President we have ever had- as his corruption is invisible but to Birthers wearing their 'special' glasses.

You never read the other side, do you? Are you aware of any of the problems with the long form, the one that Obama spent millions to keep sealed and only released after Trump challenged him to do so?

That's a lie too. Donald Trump claims Obama has spent 2 million in legal fees defending lawsuits about his birth certificate PolitiFact
Yepp, just another lie.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

nope, truth

Perkins Coie becomes strong arm for Obama and FCC Communities Digital News

No- just another Birther lie- Obama's campaign paid Perkins Cole for representing his presidential campaign.

its the same thing, dingleberry. Of course they used campaign funds to pay the law firm to keep his records from public view. That law firm was paid to defend against the may suits requesting release of his college records, school transcripts, medical records, passport records etc. and they are very good at their job and were paid well.

Of course- meaning you have no evidence to support your claim- just the usual birther lies, speculation and innuendo.

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Trump I m still a birther - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

“Honestly, I don’t want to get into it,” Trump said.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

Discuss. Will the birfers enjoy a fantastic comeback in the 2016 election??

LMAO!!!
If Don is still a birther it's because Obabble is still an asshole.

3) “Obama spent millions

LOL see above and below

Obama claims that he was a poor halfbreed from Hawaii-

And where does Obama claim he was a 'halfbreed'?

See- the only persons I have ever seen use that term are cowboys on old Westerns- and racists.

Which are you?

3) “Obama spent millions

LOL see above and below

-

I have shown you are the liar that I keep saying you are.

“Romney released his[college records] voluntarily”

“Obama spent millions

3) “nothing I have said is untrue”

LOL- see above

4) “just pointing out the truth, carbon head. Hillary started it.”

actually he was a black arab, you can look it up.

5) Do you find it funny that his grandmother died shortly after his visit to her in Hawaii?

6) He either was a foreign student or commited fraud to get the money. which is it?

3) “Obama spent millions

LOL see above and below

No allegations from our side, you tell us where the money came from. If scholarships--what kind? If grants---what kind? if gifts---from who?

Ok your turn----------------------------------------

Student loans- Obama has mentioned them specifically, and said that they were not paid off until the success of his books. Took me 10 seconds to find the link:

DailyCaller

10:53 PM 08/27/2013

For President Obama, the student loan crisis is personal.

The Obamas had not repaid all of their $120,000 student loan debts until his election to the Senate in 2004.

In a series of speeches last week, Obama pushed for measures that he hopes would force colleges to control costs for massively indebted students. He also expressed the view that law school should only last two years, rather than three.

These views are likely informed by Obama’s own college debts, which were recently quantified by The Chicago Sun-Times.

Though Obama received a scholarship to attend Occidental College, the money ran out after his freshman year. He paid the rest of his undergraduate tuition through loans and assistance from his family.

Michelle Obama took out loans to pay for college at Princeton University and Harvard University as well. The Obamas carried these debts for the first 25 years of their marriage.

The president and the first lady also racked up $40,000 each attending Harvard Law School. Including undergraduate loans, the Obamas owed a combined $120,000 after college.

They did not settle their debts until 2004, when Obama signed a $1.9 million book deal to write “The Audacity of Hope.” He was also elected to the U.S. Senate that year.

Of course Birthers ignore that- because you live for lies, speculation and innuendo.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
images
foxnation-20110526-trump2.JPG

]
Sheriff Joe launches intoObama's birth certificate– again
WND.com-Jul 5, 2015
Trumpand Arpaio both have claimedObama's birth certificate may be forged. Arpaio's office has been investigating the birth certificate since

Here's the part that I never understood; why didn't Sheriff Joe just call the issuing agency, the State of Hawaii? Its the first thing any credible investigator would do. But in nearly 4 years, Joe refuses to do.

What credible investigator would refuse to contact the issuing agency on the credibility of a document? Its like investigating if someone lives at a given address. But refusing to go to that address and ask if they live there.

Who says it was a lie? The State of Hawaii affirms the information on the image of the LFBC posted on the website matches their original records.

What book jacket?

There is no book jacket of any book by Obama that says he was born in Kenya.

Just another Redfish lie.

I will add it to the list.

The truth of the matter is that it doesn't matter if President Barack Obama was born in Kenya. It wouldn't matter if he was born in Iraq for that matter he'd still be eligible to be President. His mother was American, therefore he's a natural born American. Case closed.

Folks who are perpetuating this claptrap are only showing the world how ignorant and racist they are.

you are correct that it doesn't matter, because no one is going to do anything about it with only a year and a half left for him to screw up the country. But eventually the truth will come out, and it won't be pretty for you worshipers of the great obozo.

Yeah- you Birthers have been saying that for 7 years now.....and still the only truth that has come out is that Birthers lie, speculate and use innuendo- but Birthers do not use facts.
Strangely there aren't a whole lot of facts supporting the claim Bucky was born in Hawaii either. A forged birth certificate produced several months after the controversy arose?

Not only was he born in Kenya, but he had his grandmother whacked just a few weeks before the election during a visit in Hawaii lest in the throes of senility she let out where he was really born.

"My grandson is going to be president of the United States! But I always thought you had to be born here to be president and Barry, he was born in Kenya....so maybe I was wrong."

She died just a few days after Bucky left Hawaii to continue campaigning.....you know...so it couldn't be tied to him.

You have gone off the deep end Saint.

Trying to out Birther Birthers.
Cheer up! You're alive today because you're not a member of the Obama family with a secret that could embarrass the HNIC.

Good news for the GOP: The Don is not going to let the birther thing go.....just great PR for the GOP!

Trump I m still a birther - Nick Gass - POLITICO

Donald Trump is still not sure whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States.

In an interview with CNN’s Anderson Cooper that aired Thursday night, the Republican presidential candidate said he was not that interested in talking about the issue, compared to other ones.

“Honestly, I don’t want to get into it,” Trump said.

Asked whether he thought Obama was born in the U.S., Trump responded: “I don’t know. I really don’t know. I don’t know why he wouldn’t release his records.”

LMAO!!!

Ahem, Donny:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

LMAO!!!

Discuss. Will the birfers enjoy a fantastic comeback in the 2016 election??

LMAO!!!
If Don is still a birther it's because Obabble is still an asshole.

I don't feel like dealing with the loons on this one but it's telling about Bernie Sanders. The man is nothing but a leftist parasite.

Bernie Sanders Lived Off Unemployment Couldn t Get a Non-Government Job Frontpage Mag

a mistake of that magintude would not have made it into the final print. It was either an intentional lie, or it is true. Either way obama is a fraud.

A fabulous example of Redfish pretending his speculation and innuendo is something more than just his outright lie.

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
images
foxnation-20110526-trump2.JPG

]
Sheriff Joe launches intoObama's birth certificate– again
WND.com-Jul 5, 2015
Trumpand Arpaio both have claimedObama's birth certificate may be forged. Arpaio's office has been investigating the birth certificate since

This whole thread is about the fact that politicians and people in government lie. So you cite yet another politician?

3) “Obama spent millions

LOL see above and below

Prove it.

Where did Obama admit having 'average grades'?

What scholarships reserved for foreign students?

What grants reserved for foreign students.

Birthers pull this crap sideways out of their asses and then blame Obama for their butthurt.

3) “Obama spent millions

LOL see above and below

Obama claims that he was a poor halfbreed from Hawaii-

And where does Obama claim he was a 'halfbreed'?

See- the only persons I have ever seen use that term are cowboys on old Westerns- and racists.

Which are you?
I call my kids "the half breeds" all the time because they are. I married a white woman.

Forum List

Back