Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

It's easy to find the answers, make an appointment with a psycho-therapist. :dunno:

Oh, I see. Obviously, your mind is closed on the issue, and you clearly have done no serious reading on the subject and have no intention of doing so.

When you want to at least read the other side and attempt to explain the evidence, let me know.
hey mg1... he went outside i guess (the ringo guy).

but maybe you can comment on this. the obots point right to the one citizen parent is enough. where does that come from... de vattel ? they say the "two parent" theory is contrived. well where is one parent's "settled law" or natural born defined. and what about having one parent ? doesn't that leave one foreign parent, with a foot in another kingdom ??

remember, natural born and the grandfather clause are unique and specific to exactly two jobs.

why are they so anxious to sweep all of this under the rug (along with the benghazi affair).

the obots make up shit. abercrombie makes up shit... even bill oreilly makes up shit to get past this... i have always been curious why.

both sides fear that the truth would damage the country. But just the opposite is true, the truth would make the country stronger.

You have the truth. You're simply ignoring it. And your willful ignorance is irrelevant to Obama's eligibility or the country's strength.

for the final time, if the truth is so evident why did obama pay lawyers to prevent the release of his college records?

'for the final time'- oh we know that won't turn out to be true.

Obama never paid his lawyers to prevent the release of his college records.

Nothing will ever come of Obama's birth records, valid or not. He will be POTUS until January 2017. ...... There is nothing we can do about it unless congress grows some balls, and so far they are all pussies.

I think the words you said above may be the first truthful post you have made.

Oh great, the moronic clueless birthers are back.

T5r9Z.jpg

Did psychotherapy not work? Is Jimmy Hoffa still whispering sweet nothings in you collective ears?

Oh and morons, I'm not a Democrat and I really don't like Obama all that much....... Pretty much tells ya how stupid you are. :thup:

Obama did say he was born in Kenya, but he was actually born in Hawaii. Here's the 411, he lied. Wow, a politician lying, didn't see that one coming, huh?
Was his mother an American citizen? Yes she was. My third youngest brother was born overseas...... Guess what, he's an American citizen by birth...... :thup:

Lying about where he was born does not make him an illegitimate President. But it does make him an idiot, and that is worth mocking him for

Lying about Obama doesn't necessarily make you a Birther. But it does make you an idiot and that is worth mocking you for- just as I mock all Birthers.

Publications mentioning Obama's birth- (his birth announcements in 2 newspapers left out)

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

I ask again:

Why is there a huge difference between the Hawaiian officials' description of the long form in their "verification" and the long form that Obama belatedly produced after spending millions to keep it sealed?

1) Why is there a huge difference between the Hawaiian officials' description of the long form in their "verification" and the long form that Obama belatedly produced

What difference?

“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai

i State Department of Health, have seen the original vitalrecords maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement
or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.

How gullible and uncritical can you get? So in your mind this one statement settles the matter?!

Just go read the Hawaii "verification" and then look with your own eyes at the belatedly released long form. The Hawaii officials said that the long form that they examined was at least one-fourth in pen/pencil, which was common for birth certificates in those days..

And again I say
What difference?

i State Department of Health, have seen the original vitalrecords maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement
or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago

You pulling crap out of your ass is not evidence of a conspiracy.

And, why is the certificate number on the short form markedly out of sequence with the certificate numbers that were issued just before and just after it? "Clerical error"??? Really??? By that much???
f

What makes you think that there is a specific order they are supposed to be in? I mean other than Birther lies, speculation and innuendo?

Uh. . . . Well, because as one would logically expect, those numbers are assigned in numerical order. As each certificate is issued, it's given the next number up. That's why the certificate numbers before and after Obama's short form are all in numerical order.

Birthers assume all sorts of crap. They don't of course assume anyone who says anything that shows Obama was born in Hawaii is true- but any anonymous Birther- of course they assume any of that crap is true.

Rather than making this stuff up- maybe actually try to prove what you assume- is actually correct?

I ask again:

Why is there a huge difference between the Hawaiian officials' description of the long form in their "verification" and the long form that Obama belatedly produced after spending millions to keep it sealed?

1) Why is there a huge difference between the Hawaiian officials' description of the long form in their "verification" and the long form that Obama belatedly produced

What difference?

How gullible and uncritical can you get? So in your mind this one statement settles the matter?!

Just go read the Hawaii "verification" and then look with your own eyes at the belatedly released long form. The Hawaii officials said that the long form that they examined was at least one-fourth in pen/pencil, which was common for birth certificates in those days. Now go look at the released long form. Do you see a document that a sane person could even describe as being one-fifth in pen/pencil? No, it's virtually all printed. Why is that? What long form were the Hawaii officials looking at?

This is a double-edged problem because genuine birth certificates from that era typically had a lot more handwritten entries than modern ones do. That's because this was before the advent of computers.

2) belatedly produced after spending millions to keep it sealed?
What millions? The state of Hawaii keeps all birth certificates sealed. President Obama didn't need, nor did he spend a dime to keep Hawaii from releasing the birth certificate. Instead, Obama spent several thousand dollars of his own money to send his attorney to Hawaii to pick up an unnecessary certified photo copy to bring back, just to show that Donald Trump was an idiot and a liar.

I say unnecessary, because we all knew that Trump is an idiot and a liar anyway.

No, it's just that you're a brainwashed bot who can't allow yourself to look at and analyze the evidence. Obama spent millions in legal fees fighting off a lawsuit that was designed to force him to release his birth certificate. How can you not know this? Were you not even aware of the lawsuit?

Prove it.

Simple enough- show us this 'lawsuit' that he spent millions defending himself on- and proof that there were millions spent.

So far all you have is what you are pulling out of your ass.

I ask again:

What difference?

Just go read the Hawaii "verification" and then look with your own eyes at the belatedly released long form. The Hawaii officials said that the long form that they examined was at least one-fourth in pen/pencil, which was common for birth certificates in those days. Now go look at the released long form. Do you see a document that a sane person could even describe as being one-fifth in pen/pencil? No, it's virtually all printed. Why is that? What long form were the Hawaii officials looking at?

This is a double-edged problem because genuine birth certificates from that era typically had a lot more handwritten entries than modern ones do. That's because this was before the advent of computers.

2) belatedly produced after spending millions to keep it sealed?
What millions? The state of Hawaii keeps all birth certificates sealed. President Obama didn't need, nor did he spend a dime to keep Hawaii from releasing the birth certificate. Instead, Obama spent several thousand dollars of his own money to send his attorney to Hawaii to pick up an unnecessary certified photo copy to bring back, just to show that Donald Trump was an idiot and a liar.

I say unnecessary, because we all knew that Trump is an idiot and a liar anyway.

Look, it's very simple: It was common knowledge back then that in Hawaii it was very easy to get a fake birth certificate, especially if you flew you and your baby there soon after the baby was born. Over the years back then, thousands of parents flew to Hawaii to get their newborns a fake birth certificate.

That is what Birthers say is 'common knowledge' yet you have not been able to prove that in any way.

This is what rational people call 'a lie'

Libtards don't have a leg to stand on on this issue. Obama never dispelled the reasonable doubts on this issue.

Yes, Democrats just circled the wagons around him.

Miriam did not say any of these:

- Who wrote that he was born in Kenya in the first place? She didn't say she did
- Why did someone write he was born in Kenya?
- Why didn't she fact check the 12 facts in his biography when that was specifically her job?
- She did say he didn't tell "us" he was born in Kenya, but she didn't say who "us" was. The entire firm? Her department? The royal "us?"
- How do they write bios of unknown writers without talking to them exactly? It's ridiculous

What did she say?

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Anything other than that of course is just your lie, speculation or innuendo- which is what Birthers do.

T5r9Z.jpg

Did psychotherapy not work? Is Jimmy Hoffa still whispering sweet nothings in you collective ears?

Oh and morons, I'm not a Democrat and I really don't like Obama all that much....... Pretty much tells ya how stupid you are. :thup:

Obama did say he was born in Kenya, but he was actually born in Hawaii. Here's the 411, he lied. Wow, a politician lying, didn't see that one coming, huh?
Was his mother an American citizen? Yes she was. My third youngest brother was born overseas...... Guess what, he's an American citizen by birth...... :thup:

Lying about where he was born does not make him an illegitimate President. But it does make him an idiot, and that is worth mocking him for

Lying about Obama doesn't necessarily make you a Birther. But it does make you an idiot and that is worth mocking you for- just as I mock all Birthers.

Publications mentioning Obama's birth- (his birth announcements in 2 newspapers left out)

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

All of those publications saying he was born in Hawaii back then offer up no proof.

T5r9Z.jpg

All of those publications saying he was born in Hawaii back then offer up no proof.

Well duh! And of course the 1 single mention in an obscure pamphlet doesn't off up any proof either.

Like all Birthers, you can't see the elephant because you are fixated on his ear.

The claim was made the President Obama deliberately told his editors he was born in Kenya- because of what was said in the brochure- described as a mistake by its editor.

In every major publication before and after that obscure brochure- his place of birth is shown as Hawaii.

Birthers have yet to come up with any rational(lol) theory as to why this one lone brochure is relevant but every major publication in the United States is irrelevant.

T5r9Z.jpg

Give it up. He was elected with the rules that were in place when he was elected. Don't like it? Get the rules changed. It isn't going to happen retroactively

The

Well duh! And of course the 1 single mention in an obscure pamphlet doesn't off up any proof either.

Like all Birthers, you can't see the elephant because you are fixated on his ear.

The claim was made the President Obama deliberately told his editors he was born in Kenya- because of what was said in the brochure- described as a mistake by its editor.

In every major publication before and after that obscure brochure- his place of birth is shown as Hawaii.

Birthers have yet to come up with any rational(lol) theory as to why this one lone brochure is relevant but every major publication in the United States is irrelevant.

Give it up. He was elected with the rules that were in place when he was elected. Don't like it? Get the rules changed. It isn't going to happen retroactively
The rules call for an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen to be elected. Obama was/is not a natural born Citizen due to his birth being governed by the British Act of 1948.

The

The rules call for an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen to be elected. Obama was/is not a natural born Citizen due to his birth being governed by the British Act of 1948.

how's that going for you?

Then who did, ya flamin dipshit? The publisher wrote the biographical piece on obama, are you saying obama never bothered to read what had been written about him? Do you see how stupid that claim makes you, and obama, look?

quiet, freak. his publisher never said the president said he was born in kenya. that is a rightwingnut lie as has already been pointed out to you.

damn, you're stupid, little boy.

then who wrote the biographical summary, ya flaming bitch? Did Bush write it? Cheney? Limbaugh? Who wrote it, idiot!
The publisher wrote it.

Did obama proof read it? approve it? or ignore it? its gotta be one of the 3.

Miriam Goderich indicated that the mistake was hers and Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Do you have a better source than Miriam Goderich on the content of that pamphlet?

If no, then you're done. If yes, present it.

and you assume that she is telling the truth? Ok, fine. Benghazi was caused by a video and if you like your health plan you can keep it.

Its amazing how naive you libs are.

T5r9Z.jpg

OK? What does that have to do with what I said? I said Obama was born in Hawaii.

BTW, I also think if he was born in Kenya he was born a natural citizen for the reason you said.

My point you keep whiffing on is that there are birthers, then there are those of us who are not birthers and say that he just lied about where he was born. You don't seem to be picking that up from the conversation despite that the point keeps getting repeatedly made, that's why I'm trying to tell you, and you still don't seem to be getting it.

Obviously I missed what you were saying. My apologies.
As for me I see almost all politicians as lying idiots, Obama's no different.

And when those questions are answered, not to your liking (as has happened already), you'll continue to believe your delusions over reality. :thup:
my questions haven't been answered sis, or madam as the case may be.
It's easy to find the answers, make an appointment with a psycho-therapist. :dunno:
it hasn't been easy to find the answers, that's what we're trying to tell you. the shrink comment is off topic.

what stuns me most is that this thread survives on the big board.
Bull shit. There is a reason psychiatry has a classification for conspiracy theorists. :thup:
what about cults like the obots ? and people like you ?
Obots fall into the same catagory as conspiracy theorists like yourself. Yeah there are minor differences but basically the same delusional (and in some paranoid) behavior.
Me? I fall in the rational realist category, you should try it sometime.........

quiet, freak. his publisher never said the president said he was born in kenya. that is a rightwingnut lie as has already been pointed out to you.

damn, you're stupid, little boy.

then who wrote the biographical summary, ya flaming bitch? Did Bush write it? Cheney? Limbaugh? Who wrote it, idiot!
The publisher wrote it.

Did obama proof read it? approve it? or ignore it? its gotta be one of the 3.

Miriam Goderich indicated that the mistake was hers and Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Do you have a better source than Miriam Goderich on the content of that pamphlet?

If no, then you're done. If yes, present it.

and you assume that she is telling the truth? Ok, fine. Benghazi was caused by a video and if you like your health plan you can keep it.

Its amazing how naive you libs are.

I assume that she's an eye witness and an informed and authoritative source. As would any court of law. As she edited the very pamphlet in question.

Do you have a better source than Miriam Goderich?

Of course you don't. Instead, you insist that we ignore Miriam and believe you, because you say so. Despite the fact that you can't back any of your assertions with the slightest evidence, you have no idea what you are talking about and you had no involvement in that literary agency or the creation of that pamphlet.

Um, Red.....you're nobody in this scenario. You know nothing. You have nothing to offer.

While her testimony IS evidence, she's explicitly informed, and was directly involved int he creation of that pamphlet. There's no rational reason to ignore her and believe you.

The

Says who? Again, you're beggging the question, merely assuming that any assertion you make must be legally valid despite no affirmation of any legal authority, any law, or any court ruling. Where in our law does it say that someone born in the US is 'governed by the British Act of 1948'? Where in our law does it say that someone 'governed by the British Act of 1948' isn't a natural born citizen.

No where. You made it up, citing yourself as a legal authority. And you're nobody.

Meanwhile, the Wong Kim Ark decision from the US supreme court indicated that English Common law is the lense through which natural born status should be understood. And then cited English Common Law recognizing that natural born status followed place of birth. Even to alien parents.

As usual, Stephen.....you simply don't know what you're talking about.

T5r9Z.jpg

Obama did with his COLB. While the publications establish that Obama's place of birth being Hawaii was well documented and overwhelmingly known long before his run for president.

i think the nordyke examples are concocted for the cause.

Can you back that with evidence? As the mother of the Nordyke twins has had her copies of the LFBC since the 1960s. Which means that the conspiracy would have to be nearly 50 years old.

That seems both unlikely and needlessly elaborate. And of course, utterly evidence free.
that's also the advertiser birth announcement theory. the ads were placed as a conspiracy knowing he would be president. nordyke came out too fast, with too much ready at the hand explanation. i wish we had a real copy of the newspaper, or his w2 from basin robbins.
Wong Kim Ark was about jus soli citizenship, where place of birth defined citizenship. As Wong was the child of 2 aliens born in San Francisco. A discussion about natural born status being based on location of birth is understandable and predictable. And among the first things the USSC did when discussing the ruling.

Why would you ignore the USSC on the meaning of natural born?
why would wong kim ark need to be natural born if he wasn't running for president or vice. was he "natural born" before obama ran for president ??

'Needing to be' natural born is irrelevant. As it has no bearing on the Wong Kim Ark case. The USSC discusses how natural born status is defined. And they use English Common Law....with place of birth defining natural born status.

For the second time, why would you ignore the Supreme Court on the meaning of natural born?

This is the part of the birthher argument I don't understand. You demand evidence....and when you get it, you arbitrarily ignore it.
why is it irrelevant. it seems to me that citing a precedent about eligibility, to support the argument about a president being natural born as ascribed in our constituion, by a case about someone whom never even ran for president... is very relevant.

wong kim ark the obot was pushing this precedent.... arguing with apuzzo about it... years ago.

One need not be running for president to be a natural born citizen. You can be natural born and never run for president. Which almost all natural born citizens do.

And you were asking about the meaning of natural born. The USSC specifically addresses that. And it cites English Common Law and place of birth as defining natural born status.

You are literally ignoring what you asked for. Why?

conflating the issue (s), nice try.
let's try this. where else would someone "need" to be natural born..(example: would a senator or Cabinet member... or a cabinet maker, for that matter...)

then we get into anchor babies can be president... and so forth...

why is the expression natural born in article 2 ?? why the grandfather clause ??

and you say i don't make sense... really skylar...

What relevance does someone 'needing' natural born citizenship have with them being a natural born citizen?

Forum List

Back