Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

[QU
Says who? Again, you're beggging the question, merely assuming that any assertion you make must be legally valid despite no affirmation of any legal authority, any law, or any court ruling. Where in our law does it say that someone born in the US is 'governed by the British Act of 1948'? Where in our law does it say that someone 'governed by the British Act of 1948' isn't a natural born citizen.

No where. You made it up, citing yourself as a legal authority. And you're nobody.

Meanwhile, the Wong Kim Ark decision from the US supreme court indicated that English Common law is the lense through which natural born status should be understood. And then cited English Common Law recognizing that natural born status followed place of birth. Even to alien parents.

As usual, Stephen.....you simply don't know what you're talking about.
Wong Kim Ark never affirmed him a Natural born Citizen based on Article 2 Section 1. He was only affirmed a Citizen. You fail.

The Wong Kim Ark decision cites natural-born citizens about 11 times. You've never read the ruling nor do you have the slightest idea what you're talking about. And it specifically cites English Common Law as lens through which the meaning of 'natural born' can be gleaned. With natural born status following place of birth per English common law....even if the child is born to two aliens.

Where as your 'British Act of 1948' gibberish has nothing to do with natural born status, is cited in no court ruling, no law, nothing.

Its just you....citing you. And you're nobody.
does it mention running for president or vice ? naturalised or nautural born ?
so you are saying that any baby born here including wong was/is eligible to be prez. anchor babies or anyone at all. so i ask again why the expression natural born if there is no distinction. why the grandfather clause.. ?

i still think there is no precedent, or conflicting precedents.
i still think the supreme court is evading the issue.
Chester Arthur was a precedent.
that would prove hillary wasn't the first birther.. i have always said, the obama case would have survived the supreme court.

why all the games then with the documents ??

No, Hillary wasn't the first birther, Obama was. He accused himself of being Kenyan in 1991. Michelle was second. Hillary was third.

Interestingly enough, Obama wasn't the first birther controversy. The first was the Democrats saying McCain couldn't be President because he was born on a US base in Panama. Clearly the party with birther issues that isn't owning up to that history is the Democrats

Mom never went to Kenya? Ok, thanks. My bad. Have we looked at her passport records to verify that?
Yes, I understand that Obama's grandma corrected her statement. I suppose she misspoke or was confused in the translation.
Yes, I suppose Obama's wife merely meant Obama is Kenyan from the perspective of heritage. 'my bad'

You said 'we know she went to Kenya' - now you want us to prove that she didn't?

Did you:
a) pull the idea that his mother went to Kenya out of your ass? or
b) just believe some statement that some Birther told you- and believed it without any verification?

Funny thing is- you appear to believe anything a Birther tells you without any verification.
What part of me asking for verification confused you? Were you born stupid, or did it take practice?

You have verification. Obama's COLB alone is prima facie evidence in any court of law. And resolves any legal issue.

It was verified by the Governor of the State of Hawaii, two directors of the Department of Heath, and the Registrar of Hawaii. Twice. There are press releases from the State of Hawaii, Obama's name in public Hawaiian registries, 2 birth in local Hawaiian papers in 1961.

For fuck's sake, there's a scan of his long form birth certificate with the attending doctor's signature right on it, verified by the State of Hawaii as valid.

You've ignored it all.....for no particular reason.

The real question is....who gives a fuck? I have yet to figure out why I should care that you arbitrarily ignore legal documents, repeated verification and overlapping evidence. Your willful ignorance is not a standard of evidence. Nor does it obligate anyone to do anything.
Actually in a court of law, the document would be subject to subpoena to have experts evaluate its authenticity. An Internet image would not suffice. Had this gone to the Supreme Court, that's exactly what would have happened. So you're wrong on that.
So? They would have authenticated it and it would still serve as legal evidence in any court case that he was born in Hawaii.
that's all we want. maybe a redo of 4/27/11
You're not gonna get it. Except for forums like this, birtherism is pretty much dead and laid to rest.

[QU
Wong Kim Ark never affirmed him a Natural born Citizen based on Article 2 Section 1. He was only affirmed a Citizen. You fail.

The Wong Kim Ark decision cites natural-born citizens about 11 times. You've never read the ruling nor do you have the slightest idea what you're talking about. And it specifically cites English Common Law as lens through which the meaning of 'natural born' can be gleaned. With natural born status following place of birth per English common law....even if the child is born to two aliens.

Where as your 'British Act of 1948' gibberish has nothing to do with natural born status, is cited in no court ruling, no law, nothing.

so you are saying that any baby born here including wong was/is eligible to be prez. anchor babies or anyone at all. so i ask again why the expression natural born if there is no distinction. why the grandfather clause.. ?

that would prove hillary wasn't the first birther.. i have always said, the obama case would have survived the supreme court.

No, Hillary wasn't the first birther, Obama was. He accused himself of being Kenyan in 1991. Michelle was second. Hillary was third.

Interestingly enough, Obama wasn't the first birther controversy. The first was the Democrats saying McCain couldn't be President because he was born on a US base in Panama. Clearly the party with birther issues that isn't owning up to that history is the Democrats
Nah, you're still kazzing. You still can't prove Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya.

[QU

Nah, you're still kazzing. You still can't prove Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya.
ok.. I suppose it's unlikely that Obama was born in Kenya.

Can we see his college records now?

[QU

Why are you asking me? I can't release them. But why should he release them? What purpose does it serve other than to provide fodder for the wacky right?

[QU

Why are you asking me? I can't release them. But why should he release them? What purpose does it serve other than to provide fodder for the wacky right?
Cause I want to see them. Additionally, it may help eliminate some of this birther nonsense. What's the worst it could show? That he took a course on communism?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
[QU

Cause I want to see them. Additionally, it may help eliminate some of this birther nonsense.
Do you want a million dollars too? You should ask Trump for that. And no, his college transcripts will not alleviate any of this birther nonsense. It will only feed into it. Obama is doing the country a service by not releasing them. C'mon, you should know better. Look at how releasing his long form birth certificate cleared up this birther nonsense.

[QUNo, Hillary wasn't the first birther, Obama was. He accused himself of being Kenyan in 1991. Michelle was second. Hillary was third.

Cause I want to see them. Additionally, it may help eliminate some of this birther nonsense.
Do you want a million dollars too? You should ask Trump for that. And no, his college transcripts will not alleviate any of this birther nonsense. It will only feed into it. Obama is doing the country a service by not releasing them. C'mon, you should know better. Look at how releasing his long form birth certificate cleared up this birther nonsense.
Sure I'll take a million dollars. Why would releasing Obama's records feed more birther nonsense? What do you know about Obama's records that we don't? His BC was a mess, are his college records a mess too?

[QU

Cause I want to see them. Additionally, it may help eliminate some of this birther nonsense. What's the worst it could show? That he took a course on communism?

remember how the left wanted to see W's military records and the only reason he wouldn't provide them was he had something to hide? I'd say it's a conspiracy, but personally I just think they are stupid

an
[QUNo, Hillary wasn't the first birther, Obama was. He accused himself of being Kenyan in 1991. Michelle was second. Hillary was third.

Ok, don't release the records, just tell us how a poor mixed breed kid from hawaii paid over 50K per year tuition at Harvard.

and no one gets student loans for that much money without a co-signer. So if he paid with loans, who guaranteed them?

Sure I'll take a million dollars. Why would releasing Obama's records feed more birther nonsense? What do you know about Obama's records that we don't? His BC was a mess, are his college records a mess too?
How could I know more about his college transcripts than anyone else? Still, they will do nothing but feed fodder to the birthers; who are desperate for new fodder. And his birth certificate is not a mess. It was certified by the state of Hawaii. But you do prove how releasing his college transcripts will do nothing but feed birthers. Why should Obama do that?

remember how the left wanted to see W's military records and the only reason he wouldn't provide them was he had something to hide? I'd say it's a conspiracy, but personally I just think they are stupid
And when they were released, what did they show he hid?

[QU

It wouldn't matter.

If you're already ignored his COLB, his LFBC, the Director of Health of Hawaii, the Director of Health of Hawaii again, the Republican Governor of Hawaii, 2 birth announcements from 1961, an affidavit from the Registrar of the Hawaii, another affidavit from the Registrar of Hawaii, ANOTHER affidavit from the Registrar of Hawaii, the Secretary of State of Arizona, a press release from the State of Hawaii, another press release from the State of Hawaii, testimony from family members, virtually all newspaper articles, and the complete and utter lack of any evidence of Stanely Ann Dunham ever visited Kenya...

........college records are going to do exactly dick for you. Documentation clearly isn't your standard of evidence. Making demands for more documentation when you've already ignored all documentation either hypocritical or wildly irrational.

Oh, and they're none of your business. No one's college records are save your own.

an

Ok, don't release the records, just tell us how a poor mixed breed kid from hawaii paid over 50K per year tuition at Harvard.

and no one gets student loans for that much money without a co-signer. So if he paid with loans, who guaranteed them?
Scholarships and student loans.

[QU

They're none of your business. They are personal documents that have nothing to do with you. And you have no right to see.

So, now what?

an

60% of Harvard students get a Harvard Scholarship. And yet you can't conceive of how a Harvard student could pay for their education save an elaborate international conspiracy?

Shrugs. A rational person could.

an

Scholarships and student loans.

Which ones? Which scholarships? he admitted to having average grades so which scholarships to harvard go to students with average grades? and as to loans, who guaranteed his loans. No financial institution will loan over 200K to a kid with no co-signers.

They're none of your business. They are personal documents that have nothing to do with you. And you have no right to see.

So, now what?

Very wrong. We have the right to know everything about the person that we put in charge of the nuclear trigger. Privacy is the price of being president. Deal with it.

an

60% of Harvard students get a Harvard Scholarship. And yet you can't conceive of how a Harvard student could pay for their education save an elaborate international conspiracy?

Shrugs. A rational person could.

What would you say if it was proven that he got scholarships that were reserved for foreign students? Its a hypothetical question, it requires an answer.

Forum List

Back