Yepp, Trump is still a birther!!

[QU
Wong Kim Ark never affirmed him a Natural born Citizen based on Article 2 Section 1. He was only affirmed a Citizen. You fail.

The Wong Kim Ark decision cites natural-born citizens about 11 times. You've never read the ruling nor do you have the slightest idea what you're talking about. And it specifically cites English Common Law as lens through which the meaning of 'natural born' can be gleaned. With natural born status following place of birth per English common law....even if the child is born to two aliens.

Where as your 'British Act of 1948' gibberish has nothing to do with natural born status, is cited in no court ruling, no law, nothing.

Its just you....citing you. And you're nobody.
does it mention running for president or vice ? naturalised or nautural born ?
so you are saying that any baby born here including wong was/is eligible to be prez. anchor babies or anyone at all. so i ask again why the expression natural born if there is no distinction. why the grandfather clause.. ?

i still think there is no precedent, or conflicting precedents.
i still think the supreme court is evading the issue.
Chester Arthur was a precedent.
that would prove hillary wasn't the first birther.. i have always said, the obama case would have survived the supreme court.

why all the games then with the documents ??

No, Hillary wasn't the first birther, Obama was. He accused himself of being Kenyan in 1991. Michelle was second. Hillary was third.

Interestingly enough, Obama wasn't the first birther controversy. The first was the Democrats saying McCain couldn't be President because he was born on a US base in Panama. Clearly the party with birther issues that isn't owning up to that history is the Democrats
i do remember that, i am perplexed by the cloud/aura around this. there was some early maneuvering proposing the reqs for eligibility might be changed.
sr 511 is a red herring as is the abercrombie bill celebrating hawaii and obama's naturalbornness. too weird for me. i just heard dr. corsi say a great thing on peter boyel. "every time someone tells the truth, the backtracking begins..."
still waters run deep.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What part of me asking for verification confused you? Were you born stupid, or did it take practice?

You have verification. Obama's COLB alone is prima facie evidence in any court of law. And resolves any legal issue.

It was verified by the Governor of the State of Hawaii, two directors of the Department of Heath, and the Registrar of Hawaii. Twice. There are press releases from the State of Hawaii, Obama's name in public Hawaiian registries, 2 birth in local Hawaiian papers in 1961.

For fuck's sake, there's a scan of his long form birth certificate with the attending doctor's signature right on it, verified by the State of Hawaii as valid.

You've ignored it all.....for no particular reason.

The real question is....who gives a fuck? I have yet to figure out why I should care that you arbitrarily ignore legal documents, repeated verification and overlapping evidence. Your willful ignorance is not a standard of evidence. Nor does it obligate anyone to do anything.
Actually in a court of law, the document would be subject to subpoena to have experts evaluate its authenticity. An Internet image would not suffice. Had this gone to the Supreme Court, that's exactly what would have happened. So you're wrong on that.
So? They would have authenticated it and it would still serve as legal evidence in any court case that he was born in Hawaii.
that's all we want. maybe a redo of 4/27/11
You're not gonna get it. Except for forums like this, birtherism is pretty much dead and laid to rest.
no

Nah, you're still kazzing. You still can't prove Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya.
ok.. I suppose it's unlikely that Obama was born in Kenya.

Can we see his college records now?
Why are you asking me? I can't release them. But why should he release them? What purpose does it serve other than to provide fodder for the wacky right?
Cause I want to see them. Additionally, it may help eliminate some of this birther nonsense. What's the worst it could show? That he took a course on communism?

They're none of your business. They are personal documents that have nothing to do with you. And you have no right to see.

So, now what?

Very wrong. We have the right to know everything about the person that we put in charge of the nuclear trigger. Privacy is the price of being president. Deal with it.
No, you don't have that right. The only right you have is to ensure the president is at least 35 years of age, is a natural born citizen, has been a resident in the U.S. for at least 14 years, and has not already been president for more than a term and a half.

an
Why are you asking me? I can't release them. But why should he release them? What purpose does it serve other than to provide fodder for the wacky right?
Cause I want to see them. Additionally, it may help eliminate some of this birther nonsense.
Do you want a million dollars too? You should ask Trump for that. And no, his college transcripts will not alleviate any of this birther nonsense. It will only feed into it. Obama is doing the country a service by not releasing them. C'mon, you should know better. Look at how releasing his long form birth certificate cleared up this birther nonsense.

Ok, don't release the records, just tell us how a poor mixed breed kid from hawaii paid over 50K per year tuition at Harvard.

and no one gets student loans for that much money without a co-signer. So if he paid with loans, who guaranteed them?
Scholarships and student loans.

Which ones? Which scholarships? he admitted to having average grades so which scholarships to harvard go to students with average grades? and as to loans, who guaranteed his loans. No financial institution will loan over 200K to a kid with no co-signers.
Doesn't matter which ones. Again, it's none of your business.

[QUNo, Hillary wasn't the first birther, Obama was. He accused himself of being Kenyan in 1991. Michelle was second. Hillary was third.

Interestingly enough, Obama wasn't the first birther controversy. The first was the Democrats saying McCain couldn't be President because he was born on a US base in Panama. Clearly the party with birther issues that isn't owning up to that history is the Democrats
Nah, you're still kazzing. You still can't prove Obama told his publicist he was born in Kenya.

Cause I want to see them. Additionally, it may help eliminate some of this birther nonsense. What's the worst it could show? That he took a course on communism?

They're none of your business. They are personal documents that have nothing to do with you. And you have no right to see.

So, now what?
i have to agree. that's a good example of a precedent, although i don't know if it's a legal one.

So, now what?

Very wrong. We have the right to know everything about the person that we put in charge of the nuclear trigger. Privacy is the price of being president. Deal with it.
what about hipaa ??
the bedroom, your medicine chest ??
Health Information Privacy

nobody has a hand on the nuclear trigger right now.

Last edited:
an
Cause I want to see them. Additionally, it may help eliminate some of this birther nonsense.
Do you want a million dollars too? You should ask Trump for that. And no, his college transcripts will not alleviate any of this birther nonsense. It will only feed into it. Obama is doing the country a service by not releasing them. C'mon, you should know better. Look at how releasing his long form birth certificate cleared up this birther nonsense.

Ok, don't release the records, just tell us how a poor mixed breed kid from hawaii paid over 50K per year tuition at Harvard.

and no one gets student loans for that much money without a co-signer. So if he paid with loans, who guaranteed them?

60% of Harvard students get a Harvard Scholarship. And yet you can't conceive of how a Harvard student could pay for their education save an elaborate international conspiracy?

Shrugs. A rational person could.

What would you say if it was proven that he got scholarships that were reserved for foreign students? Its a hypothetical question, it requires an answer.
if it was proven, but by another method.

an

Scholarships and student loans.

Which ones? Which scholarships? he admitted to having average grades so which scholarships to harvard go to students with average grades? and as to loans, who guaranteed his loans. No financial institution will loan over 200K to a kid with no co-signers.
i wonder if obama has seen his records.... heh ;)
just a little gallows humor.

So, now what?

No, you don't. The only requirements that Obama must meet are those laid out in the constitution. And he has.

You have no right to any of personal document of Obama's that isn't public domain. And none of the documents you're demanding are. Nor is anyone obligated to do anything because you imagine otherwise.

an

60% of Harvard students get a Harvard Scholarship. And yet you can't conceive of how a Harvard student could pay for their education save an elaborate international conspiracy?

What would you say if it was proven that he got scholarships that were reserved for foreign students? Its a hypothetical question, it requires an answer.
if it was proven, but by another method.

Ok, now answer the question, what would you say about it if it was proven that he got foreign student scholarships and grants? Would you still worship him?

So, now what?

No, you don't. The only requirements that Obama must meet are those laid out in the constitution. And he has.

You have no right to any of personal document of Obama's that isn't public domain. And none of the documents you're demanding are. Nor is anyone obligated to do anything because you imagine otherwise.

Bullshit, everything about a presidential candidate is in the public domain. They give up privacy when they run for that position.

an

I'd say show me the evidence. But you don't have any. You have a story that you can't back with anything. And your imagination isn't a standard of evidence. Nor the basis of any personal document being given to anyone.

Instead you have lies. You insisted that Obama went to college as a foreign student. Yet when pressed for evidence, you've got nothing. You insisted that Obama spent a million dollars to keep his college records private. Yet when pressed for evidence, you've got nothing. The link you provided doesn't even mention transcripts.

You have no rational basis for your demands. You have no legal right to anything you're demanding. And no one is obligated to do anything because of baseless stories you tell yourself.

So, now what?

Bullshit, everything about a presidential candidate is in the public domain. They give up privacy when they run for that position.

Says you. Yet his personal documents remain personal. And if you believe that private documents become public when Obama runs for office...

.....show me the law saying this. You can't. As you just made that shit up. The law isn't subject to your imagination either.

So, now what?

Says you. Yet his personal documents remain personal. And if you believe that private documents become public when Obama runs for office...

.....show me the law saying this. You can't. As you just made that shit up. The law isn't subject to your imagination either.
So you admit Obama is hiding his records.

So, now what?

I never said it was law. I said that presidential candidates give up privacy and that we the voters have the right to know everything about their past--------everything.

So, now what?

No more so than anyone else whose personal documents that aren't released to the public.

Your 'conspiracy'......is merely run of the mill privacy.

an

I'd say show me the evidence. But you don't have any. You have a story that you can't back with anything. And your imagination isn't a standard of evidence. Nor the basis of any personal document being given to anyone.

Instead you have lies. You insisted that Obama went to college as a foreign student. Yet when pressed for evidence, you've got nothing. You insisted that Obama spent a million dollars to keep his college records private. Yet when pressed for evidence, you've got nothing. The link you provided doesn't even mention transcripts.

You have no rational basis for your demands. You have no legal right to anything you're demanding. And no one is obligated to do anything because of baseless stories you tell yourself.

I asked you a hypothetical question to determine if you were a sane human being or a brain dead libtardian. You proved that you are the latter. I have wasted enough time with you.

It's important to note the origin of Birtherism: Hillary's 2008 campaign.

All through that year, the Obama campaign – with the affirmation of most leaders of both parties – aggressively battled that smear by emphasizing his Christian faith. Obama’s controversial but emphatically Christian pastor emerged as a campaign issue and the belief that he was a Muslim seemed to lose traction. (See: Clinton: Birther claims 'ludicrous')

Then, as Obama marched toward the presidency, a new suggestion emerged: That he was not eligible to serve. (See: Birther debate alive across U.S.)

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous email questioning Obama’s citizenship.

“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,”
asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008....

Birtherism Where it all began - Ben Smith and Byron Tau - POLITICO.com

So, now what?

I never said it was law. I said that presidential candidates give up privacy and that we the voters have the right to know everything about their past--------everything.

Says who?

You've already admitted that the law doesn't say what you do. So who are you citing on this obligation?

No more so than anyone else whose personal documents that aren't released to the public.

Your 'conspiracy'......is merely run of the mill privacy.

Did you libs have the right to Bush's military records? Yes or no.

Forum List

Back