🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES, America CERTAINLY WAS FOUNDED as a CHRISTIAN NATION...

Mormons don't make this claim, and yet they claim to be Christians, going even so far as to declare themselves "The church of Jesus Christ", all the while believing the heresy that Jesus and Satan were brothers and that God the Father had physical sex with Mary (this bit of folklore borrowed from Hawly's favorite god Zeus.)

Does not matter, as you know that Jefferson never made testimony that he accept Jesus as Lord and Savior,.

You are now lying. Anyone can read above and find the evidence that Jesus wrote he did not believe in the Resurrection, in Miracles, in the Virgin Birth, and the fables of Christian priest craft.

Jefferson did write that he thought Jesus the perfect moral philosopher. But you will nothing that attests to Jefferson's witness of Jesus as Son of God.

You have a typo.

Jefferson attended church. Not an atheist church, not a deist church, but a Christian church. He never wrote that he was NOT a Christian. For a man that was so opinionated, you would think if he felt that way, he would have written it or spoken about it, publicly.
Still, no evidence.

Last edited:
Study the LDS history from the 1830s through 1900. Study the murders of LDS missionaries and LDS followers simply because of their religion in Mormon Menace.

Ahhhh, now it becomes clear. Jake is a mormon posing as a Christian. Funny how a guy who believes he is going to have his own planet someday is jumping on the Hawly bandwagon to poke fun at fundies.

You and fundies like you make poking fun at you frightfully easy.

You're a legend in your own mind.

This is a lie, not supported by any historical evidence.

You're obviously clueless. I already posted one link. There are many other reliable sources available.

Do your own search if you care to learn the truth.

You wouldn't know truth if it smacked you in the forehead.

Your denials are a function of your own intellectual inadequacies.

You deny the truth because it is an uncomfortable truth.

Instead of being lazy and saying "above" somewhere. Why not give post numbers since no one remembers it and can't find them anywhere? It would add much more to your severely lacking credibility.

Given above several times.

Your ignorance served only to embarass you yet again.

Reinventing the history of your religion will not supercede the actual history we already have.

Hollie, I would be shocked if you ever actually posted anything other than putdowns and posted up a logical argument of your own. You have supplied evidence of nothing.

Ahhhh, now it becomes clear. Jake is a mormon posing as a Christian. Funny how a guy who believes he is going to have his own planet someday is jumping on the Hawly bandwagon to poke fun at fundies.

You and fundies like you make poking fun at you frightfully easy.

You're a legend in your own mind.

And you are still unable to accept the historical record so you lash out like a petulant child.

Instead of being lazy and saying "above" somewhere. Why not give post numbers since no one remembers it and can't find them anywhere? It would add much more to your severely lacking credibility.

Reinventing the history of your religion will not supercede the actual history we already have.

Hollie, I would be shocked if you ever actually posted anything other than putdowns and posted up a logical argument of your own. You have supplied evidence of nothing.

No need to whine and seethe.

I gave you evidence and you went into a childish tantrum of hurling epithets.

You display your ignorance like a badge of honor.

The evidence was posted above. You can go look it up. Your comment is worthless, UR.

JakeStankey, you are funny man. I'm sorry but your opinion does not count as evidence, even though in your narcissistic dreams it does.

Evidence was posted above. If you did not look for it, that is your problem. Your confusion is noted.

Seriously, this is Hawly isn't it??? She is the only person I know that never provides evidence to her claims. She always responds with attacks, not evidence. Dismissed and overruled.

The evidence is posted above. Go look for it. Your comment is worthless, UR.

The evidence that Jefferson was not a Christian has been posted several times above.

You are not allowed to keep asking for material with which you disagree.

Overruled and dismissed.

No, there was no evidence where Jefferson declared himself NOT to be a Christian, or NOT to believe in Yeshua.

Pretty simple to provide if he documented his faith like he did everything else he believed....

JakeStankey believes his statements constitute evidence. :cuckoo:

Your opinion is not evidence.

No where will you find anything that suggests I am anything more than a believing Christian.

Study the LDS history from the 1830s through 1900. Study the murders of LDS missionaries and LDS followers simply because of their religion in Mormon Menace.

Can you present any evidence where those "atrocities" (most likely, asking some to leave, in a rude manner)that took place after the signing of the Constitution?

You don't get to call yet one more time for evidence that is posted above. Not going to happen.

Given above several times.

Still waiting for you to provide any evidence of Christians doing the same terroristic crimes against those in their community since the signing of the Constitution.

You continue to prove you truly know little if anything.

This post gets the "Dunce of the Year" Award. Congratulations. The irony of this is dripping onto my keyboard.

“To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant.”
Amos Bronson Alcott

Go ask your high school history teacher.

You need to stop listening to folks in your immediate circle and start reading critically.

I thought they were based on economics or territory.

Deflection and does not apply. You go study the LDS, UR, and what they believe. The rest of us will discuss the thread's OP.

Mormons don't make this claim, and yet they claim to be Christians, going even so far as to declare themselves "The church of Jesus Christ", all the while believing the heresy that Jesus and Satan were brothers and that God the Father had physical sex with Mary (this bit of folklore borrowed from Hawly's favorite god Zeus.)

Does not matter, as you know that Jefferson never made testimony that he accept Jesus as Lord and Savior,.

You have a typo.

Jefferson attended church. Not an atheist church, not a deist church, but a Christian church. He never wrote that he was NOT a Christian. For a man that was so opinionated, you would think if he felt that way, he would have written it or spoken about it, publicly.
Still, no evidence.

logical4u at least tries, as inadequate as are those attempts.

UR is just ignorant, period.

No need to whine and seethe.

I gave you evidence and you went into a childish tantrum of hurling epithets.

You display your ignorance like a badge of honor.

One, we have proven that Jefferson, Franklin, Allan, and Paine were not Christians.

Two, we have proven that the country was generally a nation of Christians then and now.

Three, we have proven that the FFs, deists and Christians, created a secular government.

Four, we have proven that logical4u is poorly educated on the subject.

Five, we have proven that UR is simply ignorant and mean-spirited about the subject.

Click on the arrows next to the user names. It takes you right to the post.

I shouldn't be so surprised that you're this stupid ...
I figured you'd ignore this.

Predictable.

Even more predictable is your total and complete lack of grasp on English grammar. Just to let you know the word 'AND' is a conjunction, so the first thought should be read in the context of the second thought. Here is the quote, and then I will explain it to you in common English.

And now for the English you missed: "Someone else [that is, another poster, i.e. Craker pot, not Starkey] brought up the fact I was a cop AND discredited my service." I didn't say "someone else brought up the fact I was a cop originally.". The point was you brought it up AND you AND Stankey discredited it. Here are the post, in chronologically order [do I need to explain what that means, Crackerpot?]

Yep, decorated too, without a single blemish on my perfect record. Any more Ad Hominem attacks you would like to bring while you are at it?

UR bragged about himself, his job, his whatever, and I told him that none of that counted
Here's a clue, Officer Barbrady: Post 562 was before all that.

Why do I wasted my time here when folks can't even communicate in common English???
At least you're entertaining. :lmao:

It's fascinating how you twist your strawman into me moving goal post. Newsflash: you aren't even on the field.

I don't need to google it Dork. It's called the Gregorian calendar for your info and everyone in the 18th century would have used it. Had you actually read the posts you might have understood that all anyone was arguing against was Hollie's claim there was no reference to Christ in the Constitution. There is a reference to Christ in the Constitution, even if it was just the date. I was not claiming anymore implications other than the mere date. You have created a strawman which are arguing against. Keep arguing against yourself and whatever imagined implicaton you can credit me with. You won't find any post of me arguing anything other than the fact the term "year of our Lord" is a reference to Christ.
It's fascinating to watch you move the goalposts as often as you do. You must get exhausted from all that.
I doubt you even know what your original point was.

How about if you reiterate it for the class, just for shits and grins?

There was an Arabic calendar. There was a mayan calendar. They could have been "prideful" and started their own calendar. They could have simply left out "the year of our Lord" with just the date.
Yes, I can see them using the Mayan calendar to date their documents. That's totally within the realm of possibilities. :rolleyes:

The mental gymnastics you've got going on here are Olympic caliber.

I can't even come close to the twisting and jumping being done by those trying to prove that this is not a Christian nation!
However, the question still stands: Which dating system prevalent in the 18th century would a person have to use if he did not want to refer to the Lord?

You are now lying. Anyone can read above and find the evidence that Jesus wrote he did not believe in the Resurrection, in Miracles, in the Virgin Birth, and the fables of Christian priest craft.

Jefferson did write that he thought Jesus the perfect moral philosopher. But you will nothing that attests to Jefferson's witness of Jesus as Son of God.

You have a typo.

Still, no evidence.

Got it. You have no evidence that states Jefferson was an atheist or a deist from Jefferson.

Forum List

Back