🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES, America CERTAINLY WAS FOUNDED as a CHRISTIAN NATION...

They used a legal attestation required by law. You have not shown that meant they were Christian. You have not shown that a Muslim could use a different legal attestation. You have simply failed at this.

I can't even come close to the twisting and jumping being done by those trying to prove that this is not a Christian nation!
However, the question still stands: Which dating system prevalent in the 18th century would a person have to use if he did not want to refer to the Lord?

If they were truly not Christian, they would have chosen different wording.

There was an Arabic calendar. There was a mayan calendar. They could have been "prideful" and started their own calendar. They could have simply left out "the year of our Lord" with just the date.

The problems were religious, yes. The massacre was motivated by religious command and also greed played a minor role. Read the information, please, and become educated about it.

Did the mormons do this in the name of God, have it done to them in the name of God? Was it territorial, or as in the case of the massacre, absolute greed?

"Religious command" like Charles Manson's "religious command"? You have not proven that this was "God's will" attacks. You have demonstrated that a religion failed to recognize authority of law enforcement in the states and chose raid and pillage. I saw no reference to mormons screaming "this is God's will" or "this is for the Lord" when they attacked.
No true Scotsman, in other words.

Have UltimateRetardity Google it for you.

You clearly revealed that you have no idea of what you are talking about in the Mountain Meadows Massacre. Every major volume, including that of Turly et al, the church's authors, have said the priesthood authority in southern Utah went off the rails because of religion as well as religious greed.

Since you have not read any of it, we believe you when you say, " I saw no reference to mormons screaming "this is God's will" or "this is for the Lord" when they attacked."

The actual words were "Every man do your duty." Afterwords, they gathered together in a priesthood prayer circle and covenanted before God never to betray the church, its leaders, or each other.

Your comments here are very much like a communist: making all sorts of charges without a shred of evidence or any knowledge.

The problems were religious, yes. The massacre was motivated by religious command and also greed played a minor role. Read the information, please, and become educated about it.

Did the mormons do this in the name of God, have it done to them in the name of God? Was it territorial, or as in the case of the massacre, absolute greed?

"Religious command" like Charles Manson's "religious command"? You have not proven that this was "God's will" attacks. You have demonstrated that a religion failed to recognize authority of law enforcement in the states and chose raid and pillage. I saw no reference to mormons screaming "this is God's will" or "this is for the Lord" when they attacked.

Actually, . . . we have lots that he was not a Christian.

You have none that he accepted Jesus as his savior.

Does not matter, as you know that Jefferson never made testimony that he accept Jesus as Lord and Savior,.

Got it. You have no evidence that states Jefferson was an atheist or a deist from Jefferson.

Yes, you keep saying that, yet nothing where Jefferson declares himself not to be a Christian. Records from the day, indicate that he was a member of a Christian church and wrote about the Lord. That does not support "your" claim.

Still waiting for that evidence.

So it was "sort of" about religion. Okay. Now will you demonstrate where they were stoning people to death in the street, beheading them and blowing people up while saying "praise be to God".

Since you are telling us that Christians are the same as muslims, it should not be hard to find those incidents.

Answer the question. Do you have any proof that Jefferson ever made witness to the effect "that Jesus is Lord and he is my Savior?"

You don't. His own writings show that he did not believe in Resurrection, miracles, the virgin birth, etc.

Got it. You have no evidence that states Jefferson was an atheist or a deist from Jefferson.

Yes, you keep saying that, yet nothing where Jefferson declares himself not to be a Christian. Records from the day, indicate that he was a member of a Christian church and wrote about the Lord. That does not support "your" claim.

All of the information has been posted several times above.

You are not going to get it again when it is obvious you won't read it.

This has been posted above with sources for you to check.

You are fail in this thread.

QUOTE=logical4u;5875927]

Refresh my memory, the facts were? dates? numbers killed?

This evidence has not been provided, and you continue with the intellectual dishonesty and deceit.

Yes, I see, no evidence again.....
[/QUOTE]

You are like a lib twisting materials. I am a solid Republican who can research, write, and think critically. You have not answered the question. What would you have done?

I understand that you do not know how to frame good questions, so I corrected it for you.

You have been fairly answered.

What would have you done?

Just like a lib..... if you don't like how something is, twist the meaning to suit your purposes.

No, you did not tell me what you would do to people that murdered over 3000 Americans in less than one hour.

You did not answer the question. You dodged, you said what you would NOT do, but you did not answer the question.

You are acting like a communist again, claiming I bare false witness when in fact you are the one doing that.

Your opinion is not evidence.

No where will you find anything that suggests I am anything more than a believing Christian.

A "believing" Christian compared to a "practicing" Christian, because you sure do that, bear false witness a lot.....

You gave a list of FF that you claim were not Christian. When asked for evidence where these FF declared this about themselves, you could not deliver. In fact, we are STILL waiting for that evidence.

logical4u continues to act like a communist, lying and basely making comments that aren't true.

Without any doubt, we have demonstrated that Franklin, Jefferson, Allan, and Paine were not Christians. Never has logical4u posted anything that testifies them making a witness of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Only logical4u claims that I said the FFs were deists: I have said repeatedly from the beginning they were mostly Christian with several of them deist.

logical4u continues to demonstrate her ignorance and poor education in suggesting that Franklin, Paine, Allan, and Jefferson were Christians but cannot show that any of them ever made a witness of faith in Christ as their savior.

I call on logical4u and UR to quit acting communistic in their words here.

One, we have proven that Jefferson, Franklin, Allan, and Paine were not Christians.

Two, we have proven that the country was generally a nation of Christians then and now.

Three, we have proven that the FFs, deists and Christians, created a secular government.

Four, we have proven that logical4u is poorly educated on the subject.

Five, we have proven that UR is simply ignorant and mean-spirited about the subject.

You have done no such thing.
You do not have one piece of evidence that quotes any of those men stating they are not Christian, they are atheist, or they are deist.

There are indications that each one of them called on the Lord in public prayer or in their writings.

Two is just agreeing with what this thread was originially about, glad you finally admit it.

If you haven't proven those listed were deist, why continue to falsely state that the FF were deists?

If you wanted to demonstrate how ignorant and poorly educated "we" were, you could/would provide evidence that demonstrated those men claimed NOT to be Christian.

Again, you have done no such thing, and continue to present your opinion as fact.

The FF you mentioned, all spoke of the Lord, in their writings, or in public. Jefferson was the member of a "Christian" church (that pretty much says he is a Christian). Yet you have nothing that demonstrates by the actions of these men (that you listed) or by their words that they declare themselves not to be Christian. Your smallness is showing.

Last edited:
However, the question still stands: Which dating system prevalent in the 18th century would a person have to use if he did not want to refer to the Lord?

There was an Arabic calendar. There was a mayan calendar. They could have been "prideful" and started their own calendar. They could have simply left out "the year of our Lord" with just the date.
So apparently everyone living in Corpus Christi, Texas is Christian? I mean, obviously writing "the body of Christ" every time they write out their address means they certainly recognize the divinity of Jesus Christ, right?

You asked, you got an answer, now you want to discuss formal names of places?

Answer the question.

Until you do, you are on the run as you are in all of these post.

You are fail.

You are like a lib twisting materials. I am a solid Republican who can research, write, and think critically. You have not answered the question. What would you have done?

Just like a lib..... if you don't like how something is, twist the meaning to suit your purposes.

No, you did not tell me what you would do to people that murdered over 3000 Americans in less than one hour.

You did not answer the question. You dodged, you said what you would NOT do, but you did not answer the question.

They used a legal attestation required by law. You have not shown that meant they were Christian. You have not shown that a Muslim could use a different legal attestation. You have simply failed at this.

do an internet search.

investigate monetary thought of Muslim scholars in the sixteenth century AD. (corresponding to tenth century Hijrah, exactly from 906 AH to 1009 AH).

My list clearly showed they weren't. You have not one quote that has Franklin, Jefferson, Paine, or Allan stating that they accept Jesus as Lord and Savior. Until you do you fail.

You are acting like a communist, logical4u, and you fail.

You are acting like a communist again, claiming I bare false witness when in fact you are the one doing that.

A "believing" Christian compared to a "practicing" Christian, because you sure do that, bear false witness a lot.....

You gave a list of FF that you claim were not Christian. When asked for evidence where these FF declared this about themselves, you could not deliver. In fact, we are STILL waiting for that evidence.

Not one of them every made a witness that Jesus was their savior. You have been given plenty of writings that demonstrate they did not think of themselves as Christians.

Until you do, you fail.

logical4u continues to act like a communist, lying and basely making comments that aren't true.

Without any doubt, we have demonstrated that Franklin, Jefferson, Allan, and Paine were not Christians. Never has logical4u posted anything that testifies them making a witness of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Only logical4u claims that I said the FFs were deists: I have said repeatedly from the beginning they were mostly Christian with several of them deist.

logical4u continues to demonstrate her ignorance and poor education in suggesting that Franklin, Paine, Allan, and Jefferson were Christians but cannot show that any of them ever made a witness of faith in Christ as their savior.

I call on logical4u and UR to quit acting communistic in their words here.

You have done no such thing.
You do not have one piece of evidence that quotes any of those men stating they are not Christian, they are atheist, or they are deist.

There are indications that each one of them called on the Lord in public prayer or in their writings.

Two is just agreeing with what this thread was originially about, glad you finally admit it.

If you haven't proven those listed were deist, why continue to falsely state that the FF were deists?

If you wanted to demonstrate how ignorant and poorly educated "we" were, you could/would provide evidence that demonstrated those men claimed NOT to be Christian.

Again, you have done no such thing, and continue to present your opinion as fact.

The FF you mentioned, all spoke of the Lord, in their writings, or in public. Jefferson was the member of a "Christian" church (that pretty much says he is a Christian). Yet you have nothing that demonstrates by the actions of these men (that you listed) or by their words that they declare themselves not to be Christian. Your smallness is showing.

Got it. Show us an alternate form of legal attestation available in Philadelphia in September 1787. You can't, you fail.

do an internet search.

investigate monetary thought of Muslim scholars in the sixteenth century AD. (corresponding to tenth century Hijrah, exactly from 906 AH to 1009 AH).

Answer the question. Do you have any proof that Jefferson ever made witness to the effect "that Jesus is Lord and he is my Savior?"

You don't. His own writings show that he did not believe in Resurrection, miracles, the virgin birth, etc.

Amusing.... we have a man that was a member of a Christian church for years, a man that researched islam, and disagreed with it, a man that made notes regarding his study of the Bible, a man that used God in his writings, and in his public discourse, yet you declare him NOT to be a Christian, with no evidence that he ever made that claim, and you want me to prove he declared himself to the Savior (something that many faiths consider very private, and not meant to be for public viewing)? You are looking weak....

Go back and read.

No one is going to post for you when you won't read it before.

Fail.

All of the information has been posted several times above.

You are not going to get it again when it is obvious you won't read it.

[/QUOTE]

Jakey, I have been here all along, you did not provide evidence where these men denied they were Christians.

Yes, I see, no evidence again

Forum List

Back