🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES, America CERTAINLY WAS FOUNDED as a CHRISTIAN NATION...

Answer the question.

Until you do, you are on the run as you are in all of these post.

You are fail.

You are like a lib twisting materials. I am a solid Republican who can research, write, and think critically. You have not answered the question. What would you have done?

You did not answer the question. You dodged, you said what you would NOT do, but you did not answer the question.

Silly boy, if you want to answer a question directed to Hollie by a total dodge, and then asking another question, I am not the one on the hook. It is you that chose to jump into a question directed at Hollie, and not answer it. When I pointed out that you did not answer the question, you asked me the question I asked Hollie.
Answer the question and I will answer yours.

Answer the question. Do you have any proof that Jefferson ever made witness to the effect "that Jesus is Lord and he is my Savior?"

You don't. His own writings show that he did not believe in Resurrection, miracles, the virgin birth, etc.

Yes, you keep saying that, yet nothing where Jefferson declares himself not to be a Christian. Records from the day, indicate that he was a member of a Christian church and wrote about the Lord. That does not support "your" claim.

Still waiting for that evidence.

Amusing.... we have a man that was a member of a Christian church for years, a man that researched islam, and disagreed with it, a man that made notes regarding his study of the Bible, a man that used God in his writings, and in his public discourse, yet you declare him NOT to be a Christian, with no evidence that he ever made that claim, and you want me to prove he declared himself to the Savior (something that many faiths consider very private, and not meant to be for public viewing)? You are looking weak....

I think what is amusing is your need to force Christianity upon a man; Jefferson, who denied jesus as a savior and denied the resurrection.

How many times do you need to have this written out before you can stop bludgeoning Jefferson with your religion?

Last edited:
If they were truly not Christian, they would have chosen different wording.

There was an Arabic calendar. There was a mayan calendar. They could have been "prideful" and started their own calendar. They could have simply left out "the year of our Lord" with just the date.
So apparently everyone living in Corpus Christi, Texas is Christian? I mean, obviously writing "the body of Christ" every time they write out their address means they certainly recognize the divinity of Jesus Christ, right?

You asked, you got an answer, now you want to discuss formal names of places?
Are you being intentionally obtuse, or are you really too stupid to see the similarity?

Cognitive dissonance hurts, apparently.

Actually, . . . we have lots that he was not a Christian.

You have none that he accepted Jesus as his savior.

Got it. You have no evidence that states Jefferson was an atheist or a deist from Jefferson.

Yes, you keep saying that, yet nothing where Jefferson declares himself not to be a Christian. Records from the day, indicate that he was a member of a Christian church and wrote about the Lord. That does not support "your" claim.

Still waiting for that evidence.

Your continued attempts to force your religion on Jefferson makes you appear quite desperate.

logical4u is very desperate.

In no way shape or form can she come up with a Jefferson or Franklin or Paine or Allan statement giving witness that Jesus is their Savior and Lord.

logical4u is very desperate.

In no way shape or form can she come up with a Jefferson or Franklin or Paine or Allan statement giving witness that Jesus is their Savior and Lord.

Especially Thomas Paine. Sheesh, the guy was ruthless in his criticism of Christianity and organized religion.

My list clearly showed they weren't. You have not one quote that has Franklin, Jefferson, Paine, or Allan stating that they accept Jesus as Lord and Savior. Until you do you fail.

You are acting like a communist, logical4u, and you fail.

You are acting like a communist again, claiming I bare false witness when in fact you are the one doing that.

You gave a list of FF that you claim were not Christian. When asked for evidence where these FF declared this about themselves, you could not deliver. In fact, we are STILL waiting for that evidence.

Yeah, they were removed by one of the "friendly" moderators.

One was about Ben Frankilin with other FF, where he suggested that they had prayed for victory in the war, but they were men, stumbling blindly trying to form the gov't. Why not pray again that the Almighty guide us to make the gov't. (paraphrased)
Online Speech Bank: Benjamin Franklin's Prayer Speech at the Constitutional Convention of 1787

Paine in "common sense" used sentences with "the will of the Almighty" and such, again paraphrased.
" for the will of the Almighty as declared by Gideon, and the prophet Samuel, expressly disapproves of government by Kings."
Common Sense by Thomas Paine

Allan, said he was not a "Christian", but said he was unsure if he was a deist. He did not say that he did not believe in "God". You got me there!

Jefferson, we have been discussing.....

My list clearly showed they weren't. You have not one quote that has Franklin, Jefferson, Paine, or Allan stating that they accept Jesus as Lord and Savior. Until you do you fail.

You gave a list of FF that you claim were not Christian. When asked for evidence where these FF declared this about themselves, you could not deliver. In fact, we are STILL waiting for that evidence.

One was about Ben Frankilin with other FF, where he suggested that they had prayed for victory in the war, but they were men, stumbling blindly trying to form the gov't. Why not pray again that the Almighty guide us to make the gov't. (paraphrased)
Online Speech Bank: Benjamin Franklin's Prayer Speech at the Constitutional Convention of 1787

Paine in "common sense" used sentences with "the will of the Almighty" and such, again paraphrased.
" for the will of the Almighty as declared by Gideon, and the prophet Samuel, expressly disapproves of government by Kings."

Allan, said he was not a "Christian", but said he was unsure if he was a deist. He did not say that he did not believe in "God". You got me there!

There hasn't been much discussion regarding Jefferson other than your attempt to make him a practicing christian which he was obviously not.

Got it. Show us an alternate form of legal attestation available in Philadelphia in September 1787. You can't, you fail.

They used a legal attestation required by law. You have not shown that meant they were Christian. You have not shown that a Muslim could use a different legal attestation. You have simply failed at this.

do an internet search.

investigate monetary thought of Muslim scholars in the sixteenth century AD. (corresponding to tenth century Hijrah, exactly from 906 AH to 1009 AH).

Just showing there were alternatives available.....

I found nothing to indicate that Franklin, Jefferson, Paine, or Allan ever denied being Jewish.

I suppose that means they were.

Answer the question. Do you have any proof that Jefferson ever made witness to the effect "that Jesus is Lord and he is my Savior?"

You don't. His own writings show that he did not believe in Resurrection, miracles, the virgin birth, etc.

Amusing.... we have a man that was a member of a Christian church for years, a man that researched islam, and disagreed with it, a man that made notes regarding his study of the Bible, a man that used God in his writings, and in his public discourse, yet you declare him NOT to be a Christian, with no evidence that he ever made that claim, and you want me to prove he declared himself to the Savior (something that many faiths consider very private, and not meant to be for public viewing)? You are looking weak....

I think what is amusing is your need to force Christianity upon a man; Jefferson, who denied jesus as a savior and denied the resurrection.

How many times do you need to have this written out before you can stop bludgeoning Jefferson with your religion?

Jefferson was a member of a church. His actions speak louder than your words.

They all believed in deity, logical4u! All of them. Much of the language they used could be used interchangeably for deism and Christianity and Judaism, etc.

Don't lose faith because Paine was not a Christian.

There hasn't been much discussion regarding Jefferson other than your attempt to make him a practicing christian which he was obviously not.

Was he a member of a church, a Christian church?

Or Muslim.

I found nothing to indicate that Franklin, Jefferson, Paine, or Allan ever denied being Jewish.

I suppose that means they were.

Jefferson was a member of a church. His actions speak louder than your words.

I think your desperation to force your gods on Jefferson speaks loudest of all.

Can we agree that you have no proof Jefferson ever denied being a Jew?

I guess you missed the last 100 posts or so....

I guess you missed the last 100 posts or so....

Not at all. I’ve been astounded at your desperate attempts to force your religious beliefs on men who clearly did not embrace your faith.

You still have provided no evidence of Franklin, Jefferson, Paine, or Allan stating they were not Jewish.

Forum List

Back