🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES, America CERTAINLY WAS FOUNDED as a CHRISTIAN NATION...

Nope, you do your due diligence because it has been posted several times.

Knuckle dragging is not an acceptable excuse, not in your high school where you attend and not on this board.

Given above several times.

Refresh my memory, the facts were? dates? numbers killed?

This evidence has not been provided, and you continue with the intellectual dishonesty and deceit.

What you asked is immaterial, because you don't understand the basics.

When the Bushies stupidly invaded Iraq the end result was the election of Obama.

By not invading a country that did not send the plane bombers and that did not give money for the operation and did not plan the operation.

You far right fundies are so pitiful at this.

Thank you for your answer "Hollie".

I did not ask you what you would NOT do, I asked what you would do. Do you understand english?

I did not ask you what you would NOT do, I asked what you would do. Do you understand english?

Here is some good reading for you, logical4u, then ask your history teacher at high school.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Prophets-Brigham-Massacre-Mountain/dp/0806134267]Blood of the Prophets: Brigham Young and the Massacre at Mountain Meadows: Will Bagley: 9780806134260: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Missouri Digital Heritage: Featured Collection - Missouri Mormon War

The "Mormon War" in Missouri :: Daviess County Historical Society :: Gallatin Area Revitalization Alliance

Final Moments at Carthage Jail and the Death of Joseph Smith | Mormonism Research Ministry

New Georgia Encyclopedia: Joseph Standing (1854-1879)

Does not matter, as you know that Jefferson never made testimony that he accept Jesus as Lord and Savior,.

You are now lying. Anyone can read above and find the evidence that Jesus wrote he did not believe in the Resurrection, in Miracles, in the Virgin Birth, and the fables of Christian priest craft.

Jefferson did write that he thought Jesus the perfect moral philosopher. But you will nothing that attests to Jefferson's witness of Jesus as Son of God.

No, there was no evidence where Jefferson declared himself NOT to be a Christian, or NOT to believe in Yeshua.

Pretty simple to provide if he documented his faith like he did everything else he believed....

You have a typo.

Jefferson attended church. Not an atheist church, not a deist church, but a Christian church. He never wrote that he was NOT a Christian. For a man that was so opinionated, you would think if he felt that way, he would have written it or spoken about it, publicly.
Still, no evidence.

Last edited:
This has been posted above with sources for you to check.

You are fail in this thread.

QUOTE=logical4u;5875927]
Nope, you do your due diligence because it has been posted several times.

Knuckle dragging is not an acceptable excuse, not in your high school where you attend and not on this board.

This evidence has not been provided, and you continue with the intellectual dishonesty and deceit.[/QUOTE]

The liberal mindset: there was absolutely no al Qaeda in Iraq despite the evidence, but hides quaking in shadows from something that simply doesnt exist, the 'Christian Taliban'.

Of course, I doubt you mean a word of what you say as this discussion has degenerated into a poop flinging fest and you will say whatever to make the desired effect.

But there is no Christian Taliban. If there were, secular Nazis wouldnt be fucking with Christians as much as they do, in the same way they avoid fucking with the Muslims.

But dont wait too long before the reigning secular intolerance does in fact produce a Christian Taliban, and you will then be complaining of something that is of your own making.

I’m not sure how you missed it but your argument self-refutes: “no al Qaeda in Iraq despite the evidence”.

I suppose the chronic internecine hate-fest that causes the sunni holy warriors toward mass killings of Shiites is all just a conspiracy.

The subtle threats are interesting. The Taliban make similar threats: “hey, don’t attempt to confront our proscription for following the example of a 7th century warlord “prophet”. If you try and stop us, we can’t be held responsible for our actions”.

Oh my, you poor, oppressed Christians. Was the Dubya’ administrations holy war in Iraq not enough fun?

So Hollie, how would "you" suggest we deal with people that kill over 3000 American citizens in under one hour?

Am I to believe that you are convinced that invading Iraq somehow addressed the 9/11 attacks?

I understand that you do not know how to frame good questions, so I corrected it for you.

You have been fairly answered.

What would have you done?

What you asked is immaterial, because you don't understand the basics.

When the Bushies stupidly invaded Iraq the end result was the election of Obama.

Thank you for your answer "Hollie".

JakeStankey, you are funny man. I'm sorry but your opinion does not count as evidence, even though in your narcissistic dreams it does.

Evidence was posted above. If you did not look for it, that is your problem. Your confusion is noted.

Seriously, this is Hawly isn't it??? She is the only person I know that never provides evidence to her claims. She always responds with attacks, not evidence. Dismissed and overruled.

All who have read the thread know that you once again are lying. Overruled and dismissed.

The evidence that Jefferson was not a Christian has been posted several times above.

You are not allowed to keep asking for material with which you disagree.

Overruled and dismissed.

I hear you talking, but again, no evidence that it was as you say....

You screamed and screamed for any reference of God in the Constitution. It was provided.

You make statements and call them facts, but I have seen no evidence that Jefferson ever declared himself not to believe in Yeshua. I have seen no evidence where Jefferson stated that he was a "deist". I find your re-stating of opinions without ever presenting evidence and declaring said opinions as "fact" as deceitful, and intellectually dishonest.

No, there was no evidence where Jefferson declared himself NOT to be a Christian, or NOT to believe in Yeshua.

Pretty simple to provide if he documented his faith like he did everything else he believed....

JakeStankey believes his statements constitute evidence. :cuckoo:

Study the LDS history from the 1830s through 1900. Study the murders of LDS missionaries and LDS followers simply because of their religion in Mormon Menace.

Can you present any evidence where those "atrocities" (most likely, asking some to leave, in a rude manner)that took place after the signing of the Constitution?

Ahhhh, now it becomes clear. Jake is a mormon posing as a Christian. Funny how a guy who believes he is going to have his own planet someday is jumping on the Hawly bandwagon to poke fun at fundies.

Instead of being lazy and saying "above" somewhere. Why not give post numbers since no one remembers it and can't find them anywhere? It would add much more to your severely lacking credibility.

I do find it interesting that you would compare some of your co-religionists to Islamic fundies. There is, among the more excitable of the fundie Christians in the this country, a certain fondness for the same attitudes embraced by the Taliban.

Fortunately, we in this nation have a secular government that serves to throttle the Christian Taliban.

Have you ever considered that among the reasons the FF’s realized the need for a secular constitution was precisely the behavior of Christians in the early settlements? Those lovely folks were just as intolerant and hateful as folks like you.

Still waiting for you to provide any evidence of Christians doing the same terroristic crimes against those in their community since the signing of the Constitution.

Study the LDS history from the 1830s through 1900. Study the murders of LDS missionaries and LDS followers simply because of their religion in Mormon Menace.

Can you present any evidence where those "atrocities" (most likely, asking some to leave, in a rude manner)that took place after the signing of the Constitution?

Ahhhh, now it becomes clear. Jake is a mormon posing as a Christian. Funny how a guy who believes he is going to have his own planet someday is jumping on the Hawly bandwagon to poke fun at fundies.

You and fundies like you make poking fun at you frightfully easy.

Instead of being lazy and saying "above" somewhere. Why not give post numbers since no one remembers it and can't find them anywhere? It would add much more to your severely lacking credibility.

Still waiting for you to provide any evidence of Christians doing the same terroristic crimes against those in their community since the signing of the Constitution.

Your ignorance served only to embarass you yet again.

Reinventing the history of your religion will not supercede the actual history we already have.

This post gets the "Dunce of the Year" Award. Congratulations. The irony of this is dripping onto my keyboard.

“To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant.”
Amos Bronson Alcott

Go ask your high school history teacher.

You need to stop listening to folks in your immediate circle and start reading critically.

Yes, the murders were religiously based. That answers your question.

I thought they were based on economics or territory.

You are now lying. Anyone can read above and find the evidence that Jesus wrote he did not believe in the Resurrection, in Miracles, in the Virgin Birth, and the fables of Christian priest craft.

Jefferson did write that he thought Jesus the perfect moral philosopher. But you will nothing that attests to Jefferson's witness of Jesus as Son of God.

You have a typo.

Jefferson attended church. Not an atheist church, not a deist church, but a Christian church. He never wrote that he was NOT a Christian. For a man that was so opinionated, you would think if he felt that way, he would have written it or spoken about it, publicly.
Still, no evidence.

Stankey's rebuttal for that is that Jefferson was a faker. He has said several times Jefferson just pretended to be a Christian to appease the public.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back