🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES, America CERTAINLY WAS FOUNDED as a CHRISTIAN NATION...

The OP was "America certainly was founded as a christian nation", not "Is there really a God?"

Go start a thread but you won't be allowed to deflect this one.

Ima, you are entitled to your belief, but you are mistaken and not generous. Jesus lived when and where it is reported so. Your disbelief or your doubt simply does not invalidate those facts. You need to get over being corrected.

You WISH I was irked. :lol:

Get over it.

Anyways, I said there's no real proof that Jesus existed, and there isn't. So bite me.:finger3:

But I'm generous, so I'll say that he LIKELY existed? But not sure because of no real proof.

Ok, even without proof (do you have any?), if he did exist, do you think that the "miracles" attributed to him actually happened?

Oh, Good God Almighty, this atheistic bullshit again.

Only the biggest assholes and dumbasses think that Christianity could have been founded by a bunch of fantasy stories.

Why do these morons think that Jesus is not proven but Julius Ceasar was? Because we know from written history that Julius lived? Well, we have the same kind of written histories that Jesus lived too. But the stories about Jesus had fantastic events and objects and are therefore unreliable, but then again the Conquest of Gual also had similar elements like elks that had no knees.

The written history of the early church is more than adequate to prove Jesus lived, not to mention in any detail the early Church Fathers many of whom that personally knew the apostles who knew Jesus.

The simple fact is that 90% of atheists that do not believe do not believe because they do not want to believe and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the mountains of evidence that far more inteligent and reasonable people like Newton, Pascal, PAsteur to name three alone who had investigated and believed.

So, can someone explain to me this; why do so many people try to convince these fucking morons of jack shit? Why do you give a fig? These ass holes have no intention of considering a damned thing you have to say. It is nothing but sport to them nothing more and they like making you dance to their dumbass questions like a marrionete on strings.

Fuck you Ima.

Last edited:
All reading the threads know that you are a brown shirt fascist, Jim, of the lying Streicher and Goebbels type, so keep dancing on my strings, little puppet.

And we see JimBowieFascist dancing "like a marionette on strings".

Except I am not the fascist, you fucking lying piece of shit. You are the sellout and the fascist and I think anyone reading these threads knows that, moron.

Sorry bout that,

1. ima isn't fit for regular people, he should be banned, right now.
2. I read the writing on the wall about him, he is *no good*, and unworthy.
3. Save us the stupidity, ban his ass some one.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ima, you are entitled to your belief, but you are mistaken and not generous. Jesus lived when and where it is reported so. Your disbelief or your doubt simply does not invalidate those facts. You need to get over being corrected.

Ok, even without proof (do you have any?), if he did exist, do you think that the "miracles" attributed to him actually happened?

Oh, Good God Almighty, this atheistic bullshit again.

Only the biggest assholes and dumbasses think that Christianity could have been founded by a bunch of fantasy stories.

Why do these morons think that Jesus is not proven but Julius Ceasar was? Because we know from written history that Julius lived? Well, we have the same kind of written histories that Jesus lived too. But the stories about Jesus had fantastic events and objects and are therefore unreliable, but then again the Conquest of Gual also had similar elements like elks that had no knees.

The written history of the early church is more than adequate to prove Jesus lived, not to mention in any detail the early Church Fathers many of whom that personally knew the apostles who knew Jesus.

The simple fact is that 90% of atheists that do not believe do not believe because they do not want to believe and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the mountains of evidence that far more inteligent and reasonable people like Newton, Pascal, PAsteur to name three alone who had investigated and believed.

So, can someone explain to me this; why do so many people try to convince these fucking morons of jack shit? Why do you give a fig? These ass holes have no intention of considering a damned thing you have to say. It is nothing but sport to them nothing more and they like making you dance to their dumbass questions like a marrionete on strings.

Fuck you Ima.

What evidence is there that jesus existed? Hearsay stories from the bibble which was written long after jesus died? Carbon dating places the manuscripts mentioning jesus to have been written a minimum of 130 years after jesus was born, so just under 100 years after his death. And that's only the earliest fragments of the book of John, all the others are dated much later, some as far after as the year 350. That's hearsay to me.

Ima, your questions have been answered sufficiently to put an end to your nonsense.

You are an agnostic. Fine. You have taken your first step but are afraid to step further.

"Gen. Washington never received the communion in the churches of which I am the parochial minister." -- Bishop White.
"On sacramental Sundays, Gen. Washington, immediately after the desk and pulpit services, went out with the greater part of the Congregation." -- Rev. Dr. Abercromble.
"After that, [Dr. Abercrombie's reproof,] upon communion days, he absented himself altogether from the church." -- Rev. Dr. Wilson.
"The General was accustomed, on communion Sundays, to leave the church with her [Nelly Custis], sending the carriage back for Mrs. Washington. " -- Rev. Dr. Beverly Tucker.
"He never was a communicant in them [Dr. White's churches]." -- Rev. Dr. Bird Wilson.
"I find no one who ever communed with him." -- Rev. William Jackson.
"The President was not a communicant." -- Rev. E.D. Neill.
"This [his ceasing to commune] may be admitted and regretted." -- Rev. Jared Sparks.
"There is no reliable evidence that he ever took communion." -- Gen. A.W. Greely.
"There is nothing to show that he was ever a member of the church." -- St. Louis Globe.
"I have never been a communicant." -- Washington, quoted by Dr. Abercrombie.

FYI. Many people will not take communion if they are in a state of "sin" (that is sins that have not been repented, or knowingly participating in sinful acts, like a soldier might have cause for getting thru battles or even a whole war before they feel they are able to take communion in the right state of mind).

As a person that professes to be like the Christians of that time period, you sure do seem judgemental of a very personal act.

Ima moves the goal posts again.

Whether Jesus is the living Son of God is not the point here.

If Ima is agnostic or atheist, then her opinion on the divinity of Jesus is immaterial.
I'm agnostic: I don't believe that a god has yet been proven but I leave the door open in the event that someone ever comes up with solid, tangible proof. So my questioning is totally relevant, I'm trying to find some proof out there. I have an enquiring mind. :D
Just answer the question: if he did exist, do you think that the "miracles" attributed to him actually happened?

Sorry, I disagree that you have an "enquiring mind". You are a gutter snipe and seek to degrade the Lord down to your level.

Just for giggles, pretend that you have to explain to the King over all of man why you insulted Him so. Let's see just how "open" your mind really is.

The evidence is what the evidence is, and you are entitled to your unsupported conclusion.

"Gen. Washington never received the communion in the churches of which I am the parochial minister." -- Bishop White.
"On sacramental Sundays, Gen. Washington, immediately after the desk and pulpit services, went out with the greater part of the Congregation." -- Rev. Dr. Abercromble.
"After that, [Dr. Abercrombie's reproof,] upon communion days, he absented himself altogether from the church." -- Rev. Dr. Wilson.
"The General was accustomed, on communion Sundays, to leave the church with her [Nelly Custis], sending the carriage back for Mrs. Washington. " -- Rev. Dr. Beverly Tucker.
"He never was a communicant in them [Dr. White's churches]." -- Rev. Dr. Bird Wilson.
"This [his ceasing to commune] may be admitted and regretted." -- Rev. Jared Sparks.
"There is no reliable evidence that he ever took communion." -- Gen. A.W. Greely.
"There is nothing to show that he was ever a member of the church." -- St. Louis Globe.

FYI. Many people will not take communion if they are in a state of "sin" (that is sins that have not been repented, or knowingly participating in sinful acts, like a soldier might have cause for getting thru battles or even a whole war before they feel they are able to take communion in the right state of mind).

As a person that professes to be like the Christians of that time period, you sure do seem judgemental of a very personal act.

Her mind is about as open as yours, logical4u.

If Ima is agnostic or atheist, then her opinion on the divinity of Jesus is immaterial.
I'm agnostic: I don't believe that a god has yet been proven but I leave the door open in the event that someone ever comes up with solid, tangible proof. So my questioning is totally relevant, I'm trying to find some proof out there. I have an enquiring mind. :D
Just answer the question: if he did exist, do you think that the "miracles" attributed to him actually happened?

Sorry, I disagree that you have an "enquiring mind". You are a gutter snipe and seek to degrade the Lord down to your level.

Just for giggles, pretend that you have to explain to the King over all of man why you insulted Him so. Let's see just how "open" your mind really is.

America was not founded as a religious state and even when Britain owned the country the Catholic charter was made to read the church could not interfere with other peoples beliefs.

This nonsense that America was founded by god to allow it's people to expand and murder at will is horse hockey.

Her mind is about as open as yours, logical4u.

I love Elvis!!!

If I meet "the Lord" one day, I'll ask him: why the f didn't you show anyone some proof of your existence?
So in my book, if He wants me to find him, being invisible and living in another dimension isn't getting the job done. So my guess would be that either a) "He" doesn't exist, or b) "He" doesn't want me to find "Him", and wants to force critical thinkers away from "Him" by hiding so well. Know what I mean?

It's your "fault" that you attempt to impose your lack of understanding on others, yes.

You are allowed your opinion, just as we are.

It's your "fault" that you attempt to impose your lack of understanding on others, yes.

You are allowed your opinion, just as we are.

Not what I asked. Do you want me to type slower?

I asked: It's my fault "He"'s invisible and I can't see him?

You have no answer? :eek: I'm shocked!

Forum List

Back