Yes, Biden Is Hiding His Plan To Rig The 2022 Midterm Elections

First you accuse me of personal attacks when you started it.

Then you accuse me of not discussing the topic, and when I do you run away

Yes, that is how this road always goes.
Yep. And it's always me, never you.

I admit at times it likely is. I should just take your advice and ignore you cause 90% of your posts are simply looking down on people.

But the 10% has been cool at times. So I can waffle on that. Certainly, that is me.

But if you think it's always me, then that kinda proves my point about this road also.

Sooner or later we get to short snark or you simply stop responding when you don't like where the discussion was going.

Been there done that. Have already given you links you ignored.

This from the link in the OP...

The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services likewise announced plans to turn community health centers into voter registration agencies, using thousands of health care facilities to focus on voter registration and turnout.

And a 30 second search finds this...

Health centers have discretion, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to support non-partisan voter registration efforts as a means of reducing barriers to civic engagement within the communities they serve. However, Health Center Program grant funding made available to provide health services to medically underserved populations under section 330 of the Public Health Service Act cannot be used to support voter registration efforts.

Subject to compliance with such laws, health centers have discretion to participate in activities, including voter registration activities, that are outside the scope of the Health Center Program project,
so long as the health centers’ efforts in carrying out the Health Center Program project are not impaired

So again the link in the OP lied but none of the usual suspects bothered to check.

The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services likewise announced plans to turn community health centers into voter registration agencies, using thousands of health care facilities to focus on voter registration and turnout.

Health centers have discretion, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to support non-partisan voter registration efforts as a means of reducing barriers to civic engagement within the communities they serve. However, Health Center Program grant funding made available to provide health services to medically underserved populations under section 330 of the Public Health Service Act cannot be used to support voter registration efforts.

Subject to compliance with such laws, health centers have discretion to participate in activities, including voter registration activities, that are outside the scope of the Health Center Program project,
so long as the health centers’ efforts in carrying out the Health Center Program project are not impaired

So again the link in the OP lied but none of the usual suspects bothered to check.
So we are using the gov to check the govs activities.

Is that what we are doing now?

and if all of this is no concern, why is he not talking about it?

So we are using the gov to check the govs activities.

Is that what we are doing now?

and if all of this is no concern, why is he not talking about it?

I am using the Gov to show that the Gov agencies have not stopped their main missions to focus on voter registration. I am using the Gov to show that the OP link lied and does not support their claims.

He is not talking about it because there are real problems in the country that he is too busy making worse.

Sec. 2. Policy. It is the policy of my Administration to promote and defend the right to vote for all Americans who are legally entitled to participate in elections. It is the responsibility of the Federal Government to expand access to, and education about, voter registration and election information, and to combat misinformation, in order to enable all eligible Americans to participate in our democracy.
Again we are adding "disinformation" into his mix. Yes I have an issue with an admin that put Mary Poppins in charge of "disinformation" amd is constantly trying to control the narrative.

While all he is doing may well be fine, language like this needs to be clarified and to date, he is not doing so.

I am using the Gov to show that the Gov agencies have not stopped their main missions to focus on voter registration. I am using the Gov to show that the OP link lied and does not support their claims.

He is not talking about it because there are real problems in the country that he is too busy making worse.
Well in a time we call counter viewpoint lies and skip the conversation part, debatable. But a gov article to simply back up his actions isn't much in my book, but I do understand your viewpoint.

And sect 2 needs vast clarification on this DISINFORMATION kick he's on.

Last edited:

and of course, the usual trolls will be along to say this is nothing or a lie. but if trump were doing this, they'd make jan 6th look like a picnic in riots.
What is this paranoid nonsense for rubes?

We don't know...therefore aliens

Hot garbage

For this link in particular, yes the article says its being done. Nowhere does it say it CAN'T or SHOULDN'T be done.

Your link says they can. Where did the article say they can't do this?

For this link in particular, yes the article says its being done. Nowhere does it say it CAN'T or SHOULDN'T be done.

Your link says they can. Where did the article say they can't do this?

Your link claims these agencies stopped doing their primary missions to focus only on voter registration. They offered no evidence of this at all and I have shown that the agencies themselves said it cannot impact their main mission.

If you have any evidence they are doing so I would be happy to see it

First you accuse me of personal attacks when you started it.

Then you accuse me of not discussing the topic, and when I do you run away

Yes, that is how this road always goes.
You Biden voters are a joke... you jump from one talking point to another... loser....

Your link claims these agencies stopped doing their primary missions to focus only on voter registration. They offered no evidence of this at all and I have shown that the agencies themselves said it cannot impact their main mission.

If you have any evidence they are doing so I would be happy to see it
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services likewise announced plans to turn community health centers into voter registration agencies, using thousands of health care facilities to focus on voter registration and turnout

Where does this say they stopped doing their regular duties?

You are making that assumption near as I can tell. But that was not said directly, now was it?

The only concerns raised by the author of the article are the very anti-democratic concern that more people will vote, and the Very partisan concern that more of them will be Democrats than Republicans.

Tough s*** my man. The Republicans need to get out to vote, or lose elections. Welcome to democracy.

Now pulling away from a sideshow thst doesn't exist, the voting process belongs to the states. Why is he doing this at all?

And he needs to answer this "misinformation" statement that is in his EO.

He's not talking about it. Why?

Yes these are valid concerns.

Now pulling away from a sideshow thst doesn't exist, the voting process belongs to the states. Why is he doing this at all?

And he needs to answer this "misinformation" statement that is in his EO.

He's not talking about it. Why?

Yes these are valid concerns.
Probably a response to the 400 laws by Republicans designed to suppress turnout.

Look around. Everyone who is genuinely concerned about our free and fair elections are raising red flags over that and the gutting of the Voting Rights Act.

The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services likewise announced plans to turn community health centers into voter registration agencies, using thousands of health care facilities to focus on voter registration and turnout

Where does this say they stopped doing their regular duties?

You are making that assumption near as I can tell. But that was not said directly, now was it?

They did not turn, or even announce, they were going to turn community health centers into voter registration agencies.

And if they were using thousands of health care facilities to focus on voter registration and turnout then those thousands of health care facilities could not be focused on their regular duties.

There is not one bit of evidence offered yet that it is taking away from their regulars duties. If it is not taking away from their regular duties then this is more of a a nothing burger than I first thought.

Forum List

Back