Yes Bowers WAS Inspired by the GOP

time for some good news in the world

That would be Nov. 6 if the democrats fail to take the House and Senate...but be prepared....if you think they are violent and hate filled now, wait and see what they do if they lose in November......or ginsburg dies while Trump is in office...

House GOP Leader Deleted Tweet Attacking Wealthy Jews

House GOP Leader just deleted Anti-semitic tweets
You are really stretching the definition of "Anti-semitic" tweets, aren't you?

Three rich guys all happen to be jews, and boom, speaking out about their influence is, "antisemitic." Golly, good thing they weren't all black or it would have been racist, eh?
Those "three rich guys that happened to be Jews" were the ONLY rich guys attacked in that ad. Are you kidding?

McCarthy knew what he did and that's why he pulled the tweet down

And? Your point?

My POINT?

You think it's no big deal that Kevin McCarthy and Fox News have been attacking Jews?
Dims have been physically attacking women, like Sarah Sanders and Pam Bondi, for example.

You're a fucking douchebag.
"Physically attacking"?

Hey asshole...are you fucking braindead?

And? Your point?

My POINT?

You think it's no big deal that Kevin McCarthy and Fox News have been attacking Jews?

They haven't been attacking Jews you sick bastard. They are criticizing Democrats. Who gives a shit what their religion is simply because it has nothing to do with it?

Your incredible idiocy is what is wrong with America!

Moron, the home of anti-semitism is the democrat party....barak obama was good friends with the leading anti-semite louis farrahkan, and jeremiah wright....... the left wing democrats hate Israel, embrace anti-semite linda sarsour at their pussy hat rallies......

The shooter hated Trump, he hated Israel and Jewish people.....

This is on you asshats....... your party of racism, violence and hate, the democrat party, needs to take a step back and look at how it is behaving.....
WHat he said was that Trump couldn't "MAGA" because he didn't attack Jews ENOUGH.

I guess Charlottesville "both sides" comments weren't enough for him

And? Your point?

My POINT?

Haven't you been here long enough to know the answer to that question? No, they don't think it's a big deal and when they saw probably cheered them on.

So you are agreeing with this idiocy? If so, you are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

And? Your point?

My POINT?

Dims have been physically attacking women, like Sarah Sanders and Pam Bondi, for example.

"Physically attacking"?

Yes, physically. Accosting people in restaurants or movie theaters is physically attacking them. It isn't simply saying something about them at a campaign rally. If you get into someone's face and prevent them from going about their business, you can be arrested.

You are really stretching the definition of "Anti-semitic" tweets, aren't you?

Three rich guys all happen to be jews, and boom, speaking out about their influence is, "antisemitic." Golly, good thing they weren't all black or it would have been racist, eh?
Those "three rich guys that happened to be Jews" were the ONLY rich guys attacked in that ad. Are you kidding?

McCarthy knew what he did and that's why he pulled the tweet down

Maybe being a rich Dem has something to do with their religion? If you believe that, then YOU are the anti-Semite.

And? Your point?

My POINT?

Haven't you been here long enough to know the answer to that question? No, they don't think it's a big deal and when they saw probably cheered them on.

So you are agreeing with this idiocy? If so, you are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Do I agree that some posters on this board did not say a damn word about McCarthy and Fox News and loved what they were saying, then yes I do. You might not be one of them but some of your buddies on the right on this board have called out Jews before. Yes, I know some on the left on this board has also and I don't agree with that.

And? Your point?

My POINT?

They haven't been attacking Jews you sick bastard. They are criticizing Democrats. Who gives a shit what their religion is simply because it has nothing to do with it?

Your incredible idiocy is what is wrong with America!
It's how they shield themselves from debate. Call someone a racist or a homophobe.

And? Your point?

My POINT?

"Physically attacking"?

Yes, physically. Accosting people in restaurants or movie theaters is physically attacking them. It isn't simply saying something about them at a campaign rally. If you get into someone's face and prevent them from going about their business, you can be arrested.

Hey cry baby although it's pretty low to call someone out in a restaurant if they don't touch it's not physical.

And? Your point?

My POINT?

Do I agree that some posters on this board did not say a damn word about McCarthy and Fox News and loved what they were saying, then yes I do. You might not be one of them but some of your buddies on the right on this board have called out Jews before. Yes, I know some on the left on this board has also and I don't agree with that.

You have no way of knowing why posters did not say a damn word. First, did you consider atht perhaps it was they didn't even know about it, and second, why the fuck does anyone care? Those three are assholes and Democrats. That is all that matters. Why do you persist on creating hysteria where none exists? I know! It is because you are a dumbass who gets off on being stupid!

Forum List

Back