Yes Bowers WAS Inspired by the GOP

My POINT?

You think it's no big deal that Kevin McCarthy and Fox News have been attacking Jews?

Haven't you been here long enough to know the answer to that question? No, they don't think it's a big deal and when they saw probably cheered them on.

So you are agreeing with this idiocy? If so, you are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Do I agree that some posters on this board did not say a damn word about McCarthy and Fox News and loved what they were saying, then yes I do. You might not be one of them but some of your buddies on the right on this board have called out Jews before. Yes, I know some on the left on this board has also and I don't agree with that.

You have no way of knowing why posters did not say a damn word. First, did you consider atht perhaps it was they didn't even know about it, and second, why the fuck does anyone care? Those three are assholes and Democrats. That is all that matters. Why do you persist on creating hysteria where none exists? I know! It is because you are a dumbass who gets off on being stupid!
That's pretty fucking lame there Admiral

The only thing lame around here is your pathetic delusions and hate mongering.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic fabricated text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The hoax was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. According to the claims made by some of its publishers, the Protocols are the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting where Jewish leaders discussed their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies.

Henry Ford funded printing of 500,000 copies that were distributed throughout the United States in the 1920s. The Nazis sometimes used the Protocols as propaganda against Jews; it was assigned by some German teachers, as if factual, to be read by German schoolchildren after the Nazis came to power in 1933,[1] despite having been exposed as fraudulent by The Times of London in 1921. It is still widely available today in numerous languages, in print and on the Internet, and continues to be presented by some proponents as a genuine document.

You just quoted a source that proves you are full of shit! Do you have any fucking clue what fabricated means?

Can you fucking read?

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic fabricated text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The hoax was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. According to the claims made by some of its publishers, the Protocols are the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting where Jewish leaders discussed their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies.

Henry Ford funded printing of 500,000 copies that were distributed throughout the United States in the 1920s. The Nazis sometimes used the Protocols as propaganda against Jews; it was assigned by some German teachers, as if factual, to be read by German schoolchildren after the Nazis came to power in 1933,[1] despite having been exposed as fraudulent by The Times of London in 1921. It is still widely available today in numerous languages, in print and on the Internet, and continues to be presented by some proponents as a genuine document.

You just quoted a source that proves you are full of shit! Do you have any fucking clue what fabricated means?

Can you fucking read?
WTF do you think you are talking about?

Lou Dobbs was PROMOTING this hateful POS conspiracy theory

And Fox has reacted by taking that episode offline.

Why do you suppose they did that genius?

Can you fucking read?

If you never saw the episode, how the fuck do you know?

How do you know they took it off the air?

Enquiring minds want something concrete and not libtard conspiracy theories! Especially from people like you room temp IQ-holding morons.

And? Your point?

My POINT?

You think it's no big deal that Kevin McCarthy and Fox News have been attacking Jews?
Dims have been physically attacking women, like Sarah Sanders and Pam Bondi, for example.

You're a fucking douchebag.
"Physically attacking"?

Hey asshole...are you fucking braindead?
Yes, physically. Accosting people in restaurants or movie theaters is physically attacking them. It isn't simply saying something about them at a campaign rally. If you get into someone's face and prevent them from going about their business, you can be arrested.

Hey cry baby although it's pretty low to call someone out in a restaurant if they don't touch it's not physical.
Sorry, but you are preventing them from going about their business, so it is physical and it is a crime.

You are a conspiracy theory within a conspiracy theory spouting moron Lush and your thread is full of false accusations and questionable sources. I am not going to waste my time on any zog zod zig or zag stupid theory. Blow it out your ass, idiot Sorry but you have garbage here not "truth" and you might want to lay off the drug induced hallucinations. You even posted that this garbage was discredited a long time ago. Moron. READ AND WEEP as your only agreement on this thread is from the voices in your head and someone who says "read English"! I went to the Wikipedia page you linked and it was full of conspiracy theories. You are delusional Lesh.
Troll someone else asswipe

The troll who hates facts calling someone else a troll?

Say it ain't so...

And? Your point?

My POINT?

Haven't you been here long enough to know the answer to that question? No, they don't think it's a big deal and when they saw probably cheered them on.

So you are agreeing with this idiocy? If so, you are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Do I agree that some posters on this board did not say a damn word about McCarthy and Fox News and loved what they were saying, then yes I do. You might not be one of them but some of your buddies on the right on this board have called out Jews before. Yes, I know some on the left on this board has also and I don't agree with that.
The point is not what is happening on this board (though thee's little doubt that there is a LOT of anti-semitism here from the Deplorables).

It's that the GOP House Leader McCarthy made anti-semitic posts and Fox has allowed themselves to be used in this way

Somewhat of a bigger audience...and one that I'm sure Bowrs noted.

Attacking a Jew for what he does is not the same as attacking someone for being a Jew. Scum like you keep trying to blur that distinction.

I don't see how we can blame the GOP, tbh. Maybe some of the more aggressive anti-semites happen to be far right, but I don't think they represent the republican party. The GOP represents the interests of really, really rich people, not low-life trailer-trash.

Can you fucking read?

Enquiring minds want something concrete and not libtard conspiracy theories! Especially from people like you room temp IQ-holding morons.

Your ignorance is not my problem.

Are you claiming it didn't happen?

My POINT?

The point is not what is happening on this board (though thee's little doubt that there is a LOT of anti-semitism here from the Deplorables).

It's that the GOP House Leader McCarthy made anti-semitic posts and Fox has allowed themselves to be used in this way

Attacking a Jew for what he does is not the same as attacking someone for being a Jew. Scum like you keep trying to blur that distinction.
Which is why many Dems take issue with the POLICIES of Israel but not Jews writ large.

Keep up loudmouth

Which is why many Dems take issue with the POLICIES of Israel but not Jews writ large.

Keep up loudmouth
Horseshit. There used to be a guy on here who endorsed genocide for the Jews. Most Dims do likewise, but they aren't as honest.

The policies you take issue with is Israel defending itself.

Can you fucking read?

Your ignorance is not my problem.

Are you claiming it didn't happen?

You have not proven it did happen yet! Why should I even attempt to disprove your assertion? You are definitely a libtard if you believe I can prove something does not exist! It's called "proving a negative" like trying to find an intelligent liberal.

Keep up loudmouth
Horseshit. There used to be a guy on here who endorsed genocide for the Jews. Most Dims do likewise, but they aren't as honest.

Oh...there was a guy...I see.

And how many anti semitic pieces of shit are there on this site?

And racists?

And bigots?

All of those seem to be Trumpers.

Odd huh?

Keep up loudmouth

Oh...there was a guy...I see.

And how many anti semitic pieces of shit are there on this site?

And racists?

And bigots?

All of those seem to be Trumpers.

Odd huh?
His pseudonym was "PaintMyHouse." His posts are probably still on the site.

All the people you describe are leftwing douchebags.

House GOP Leader Deleted Tweet Attacking Wealthy Jews

House GOP Leader just deleted Anti-semitic tweets

And? Your point?

My POINT?

So you're going to push the OPs lies too, figures, you commies stick together. I didn't think you commies practiced any religion, so why are you concerned about 3 nonpracticing hypocrite billionaires?

Moron, the home of anti-semitism is the democrat party....barak obama was good friends with the leading anti-semite louis farrahkan, and jeremiah wright....... the left wing democrats hate Israel, embrace anti-semite linda sarsour at their pussy hat rallies......

The shooter hated Trump, he hated Israel and Jewish people.....

This is on you asshats....... your party of racism, violence and hate, the democrat party, needs to take a step back and look at how it is behaving.....
WHat he said was that Trump couldn't "MAGA" because he didn't attack Jews ENOUGH.

I guess Charlottesville "both sides" comments weren't enough for him

You fucking liar, that's not what he said.

Ah, the claim of the gop inspriring this doesn't wash. Bowers thought the gop didn't support him.

And the alt-R culture warriors have lost. Part of Trump's base continues to be a group of losers bent on blaming their failure on other groups, but increasingly Trump's championing tax cuts, the military, the border to be sure but the caravans are real, and the Courts. Pretty weak stuff if you're a white nationalist.

Trump’s Culture Warriors Go Home

The White Nationalists Are Winning

And yeah, minority set asides do disadvantage whites, and BLM may seek to ignore the fact that there are legit reasons cops disproportionately look at blacks, and yeah immigration is a disaster. But the alt-R warriors who thought they found a home in Trumpism have been shown the door, and they are as dispirited over it as any other mainstream movement.

But Trump's latest "Fake News" bleat is more about him the victim. The news is bad for the off year elections. And the RW fringe's lame attempts to portray the bombs and anti-Semite murderer on the "media" is increasingly pathetic.

You fucking liar, that's not what he said.

You seriously need to fuck yourself loud mouth

Direct quote

"Trump is a globalist, not a nationalist," Bowers said two days before the shooting. "There is no #MAGA as long as there is a k*** infestation."

So Bower's "concerns" that the caravans in Mexico weren't supported by things that he heard on Fox or from Kevin McCarthy...

Uhuh...sure.

I wonder why McCarthy took the tweets down and Fox pulled the episode off line huh?

Forum List

Back