Yes Bowers WAS Inspired by the GOP

And? Your point?

My POINT?

You think it's no big deal that Kevin McCarthy and Fox News have been attacking Jews?
Dims have been physically attacking women, like Sarah Sanders and Pam Bondi, for example.

You're a fucking douchebag.
"Physically attacking"?

Hey asshole...are you fucking braindead?
Yes, physically. Accosting people in restaurants or movie theaters is physically attacking them. It isn't simply saying something about them at a campaign rally. If you get into someone's face and prevent them from going about their business, you can be arrested.

Hey cry baby although it's pretty low to call someone out in a restaurant if they don't touch it's not physical.

Simple assault doesn't require touching, neither does disturbing the peace.

And? Your point?

My POINT?

You think it's no big deal that Kevin McCarthy and Fox News have been attacking Jews?

Haven't you been here long enough to know the answer to that question? No, they don't think it's a big deal and when they saw probably cheered them on.

So you are agreeing with this idiocy? If so, you are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Do I agree that some posters on this board did not say a damn word about McCarthy and Fox News and loved what they were saying, then yes I do. You might not be one of them but some of your buddies on the right on this board have called out Jews before. Yes, I know some on the left on this board has also and I don't agree with that.

You have no way of knowing why posters did not say a damn word. First, did you consider atht perhaps it was they didn't even know about it, and second, why the fuck does anyone care? Those three are assholes and Democrats. That is all that matters. Why do you persist on creating hysteria where none exists? I know! It is because you are a dumbass who gets off on being stupid!

The little bitch ins't even a good propagandist. Not everyone has a twitter account and not all of the ones that do follow every politician in the freaking country.

House GOP Leader Deleted Tweet Attacking Wealthy Jews

House GOP Leader just deleted Anti-semitic tweets
his tweet was right. so?
So YOU think "evil Jews" control the media?

You have a fellow traveler in Bowers
I have no idea who you're talking about. but yeah, the Soros and other rich demolosers are all about corruption in our politics. so yeah I want the dems voted out. funny, you don't think I'm allowed to believe that. what are you then? anti american?

So now it's off limits to criticize people for political reasons if they are also Jewish? Glad to here liberals are ready to support TRUMP's position on withdrawing from the failed Iran deal. Also I'm looking forward to liberals full support of Jared Kushner and Stephen Miller.

Liberal support, or lack thereof, for Kushner and Miller have nothing to do with their religion. Stephen Miller's own family has spoken out publically against his racist and xenophobic lies and have reminded Miller that theirs' is a family of immigrants who came to the US with nothing but what they could carry. Just like the people Miller would now turn away.

I look forward to Donald Trump calling for unity without then pivoting to blame others for his hateful rhetoric. The MSM isn't "fake news". They're not the ones who are lying. They're the ones calling out Trump's lies and distortions. Trump's attacks on the media itself is a lie, but he needs to be believed so he can carry out his campaign to destroy American society and the values of fairness, honesty and decency it was founded on.

It takes a lot of nerve to call that tweet "anti-semetic."

It doesn't take any nerve at all unless you are saying that telling the truth takes nerve. All it takes is a measure of honesty. But you wouldn't know honesty if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.

So now it's off limits to criticize people for political reasons if they are also Jewish? Glad to here liberals are ready to support TRUMP's position on withdrawing from the failed Iran deal. Also I'm looking forward to liberals full support of Jared Kushner and Stephen Miller.

Liberal support, or lack thereof, for Kushner and Miller have nothing to do with their religion. Stephen Miller's own family has spoken out publically against his racist and xenophobic lies and have reminded Miller that theirs' is a family of immigrants who came to the US with nothing but what they could carry. Just like the people Miller would now turn away.

I look forward to Donald Trump calling for unity without then pivoting to blame others for his hateful rhetoric. The MSM isn't "fake news". They're not the ones who are lying. They're the ones calling out Trump's lies and distortions. Trump's attacks on the media itself is a lie, but he needs to be believed so he can carry out his campaign to destroy American society and the values of fairness, honesty and decency it was founded on.

It takes a lot of nerve to call that tweet "anti-semetic."

It doesn't take any nerve at all unless you are saying that telling the truth takes nerve. All it takes is a measure of honesty. But you wouldn't know honesty if it jumped up and slapped you in the face.
I look forward to Donald Trump calling for unity without then pivoting to blame others for his hateful rhetoric.

he has, you just don't understand it.

‘House Majority Leader Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) decided to delete a tweet attacking three Jewish Democrats for “buying” the midterm elections two days after liberal billionaire philanthropist George Soros, one of his targets, was sent a pipe bomb.

The tweet — which also named former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg and California businessman and Democratic donor Tom Steyer — was taken down three days before a gunman killed 11 people Saturday in an anti-Semitic attack at The Tree of Life, a Pittsburgh synagogue.’ ibid

It's both an attack and a lie, of course.

Clearly there’s no limit to just how reprehensible the reprehensible right can be.

And although McCarthy isn’t representative of all conservatives, this sort of hate and bigotry is nonetheless much too common with far too many on the right.

So where's a copy of the tweet so we can see for ourselves he mentioned they were Jewish?

Come on you fucking liars, pony up the tweet.

Should we tie the shameful acts of billionaires like the Koch brothers to their religion? They are John Birchers and their father helped found the John Birch hate group. The Texas billionaire contributors to right-wing causes to their religion? Betsy-bitch at the education department is a rich bitch who advertises her ass as a "Christian." Her mercenary brother advertises himself as a "Christian" while he rakes in millions from taxpayers for his "efforts" to fuck up the world. Where did Richard Mellon Scaifi come from?
you know that every democrat politician is a rich sob or bitch, right?

Not going back to re read all the posts and replies, but every fucking republican I know hates Jews and I work for a whole bunch of them plus if you could read our local fb page where 99% are registered republicans and voted for Trump there is no doubt most of you fuckers on the right also hate Jews. So don't give me any of your fucking bullshit. Thank God I left your fucked up party two years ago.

GOP brainwashing techniques have been perfected over decades. They are very effective, you yourself are a result of them

Where are they when 99% of radio, print and film is lefty slant?

they are the projectionists.
Projectionist
A projectionist is a person who operates a movie projector. In the strict sense of the term this means any film projector and therefore could include someone who operates the projector in a show. In common usage the term is generally understood to describe a paid employee of a movie theater.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic fabricated text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The hoax was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. According to the claims made by some of its publishers, the Protocols are the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting where Jewish leaders discussed their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies.

Henry Ford funded printing of 500,000 copies that were distributed throughout the United States in the 1920s. The Nazis sometimes used the Protocols as propaganda against Jews; it was assigned by some German teachers, as if factual, to be read by German schoolchildren after the Nazis came to power in 1933,[1] despite having been exposed as fraudulent by The Times of London in 1921. It is still widely available today in numerous languages, in print and on the Internet, and continues to be presented by some proponents as a genuine document.

Why are you pushing Russian propaganda comrade? Are you one of those Ruskie trolls we keep hearing about?

You are a conspiracy theory within a conspiracy theory spouting moron Lush and your thread is full of false accusations and questionable sources. I am not going to waste my time on any zog zod zig or zag stupid theory. Blow it out your ass, idiot Sorry but you have garbage here not "truth" and you might want to lay off the drug induced hallucinations. You even posted that this garbage was discredited a long time ago. Moron.
You really need to fuck off.

You might be one of the most dishonest and offensive Trumpers on this site...and that says a lot

This guy was inspired by these anti-semitic posts and programs...it's obvious.

Apparently you agree with those posts. You sure haven't shown any different

Maybe it's your lying ass that needs to fuck off, you're drawing conclusions without showing any correlation. I know you're just following your masters orders, but damn son, you're just not very good at it. LMAO

Democrats are inspired by Farrakhan...

barack_obama_louis_farrakhan_by_askia_muhammad_t750x550.jpg

aptopix_aretha_franklin_59634_c0-60-4302-2568_s885x516.jpg

Louis-Farrakhan-The-View.jpg

Maxine%2Band%2BFarakahn.jpg

Waters

farrakhan-with-al-sharpton.jpg

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic fabricated text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The hoax was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. According to the claims made by some of its publishers, the Protocols are the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting where Jewish leaders discussed their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies.

Henry Ford funded printing of 500,000 copies that were distributed throughout the United States in the 1920s. The Nazis sometimes used the Protocols as propaganda against Jews; it was assigned by some German teachers, as if factual, to be read by German schoolchildren after the Nazis came to power in 1933,[1] despite having been exposed as fraudulent by The Times of London in 1921. It is still widely available today in numerous languages, in print and on the Internet, and continues to be presented by some proponents as a genuine document.

You just quoted a source that proves you are full of shit! Do you have any fucking clue what fabricated means?

Can you fucking read?
WTF do you think you are talking about?

Lou Dobbs was PROMOTING this hateful POS conspiracy theory

And Fox has reacted by taking that episode offline.

Why do you suppose they did that genius?

Why would we know any more that you, and obviously, you don't know jack shit. Why don't you contact Fox and ask why it was removed, if it really was, and get back to us with their official response. HACK! LMAO

Where in that tweet was the "Jewishness" of any of those men mentioned? McCarthy's tweet simply pointed out that wealthy liberal donors were trying to buy the election with the millions of dollars they were pumping into races! That idiotic blog you cited was the one making this about Jews...not McCarthy!

Just one more example of how you on the left LOVE to play the race card...the anti Semite card...the anti woman card...the anti gay card! You can find "offense" in just about ANYTHING that a Republican says!

Forum List

Back