Yes or No?

No.

Have you ever baked a chocolate cake from scratch?

Yes. I've spoken at some civic events.

Do you play backgammon?

No. Ever gone surfing at the beach?
Yes and behind a boat too
Ever go water skiing?
Back about 40 years ago when I was a very young unmarried man, a couple buddies and I were water skiing. We met two hot girls who wanted to ski too. One was rather large breasted. She took a header into the water and her bikini top was pushed under her breasts. She was unaware. As she got in the boat, we were enjoying the amazing sight. I signaled her girl friend not to say anything, which she amazingly did for a few minutes. I can still see her in my minds eye 40 years later. I suppose when I’m old and demented I’ll still remember that beautiful sight.

No. Ever gone surfing at the beach?
Yes and behind a boat too
Ever go water skiing?
Back about 40 years ago when I was a very young unmarried man, a couple buddies and I were water skiing. We met two hot girls who wanted to ski too. One was rather large breasted. She took a header into the water and her bikini top was pushed under her breasts. She was unaware. As she got in the boat, we were enjoying the amazing sight. I signaled her girl friend not to say anything, which she amazingly did for a few minutes. I can still see her in my minds eye 40 years later. I suppose when I’m old and demented I’ll still remember that beautiful sight.
There is no way she wouldn't realize her bra top had come off. No way. She was obviously enjoying flashing you.

Ever been chased by a bull or wild animal.

No, but potentially could of. My wife and I had a really scary encounter with a brown bear when we were camping in the Sierras and went for a walk on our first day.

A bear came out of the woods about 150 feet from us and stood still, staring at us. We stood still too for a short time that seemed long, then quickly walked away all the way back to the campground, not seeing the bear anymore. We were pretty amazed by the experience.

Have you ever chased a rabbit?

Ever been chased by a bull or wild animal.

No, but potentially could of. My wife and I had a really scary encounter with a brown bear when we were camping in the Sierras and went for a walk on our first day.

A bear came out of the woods about 150 feet from us and stood still, staring at us. We stood still too for a short time that seemed long, then quickly walked away all the way back to the campground, not seeing the bear anymore. We were pretty amazed by the experience.

Have you ever chased a rabbit?
yes, through aunt Emmas cornfield when I was a child. Never caught one .. Ever dive off a bridge?

No. Definitely not a thrill seeker. However, not a shrinking violet either. I have traveled on my own to many countries including all of Western Europe, some of Eastern Europe, the Middle East, the US, Asia, & North Africa.

Have you ever traveled to/in a foreign country as a solo traveler?

Forum List

Back