Yes or No?

Did you ever wear a sombrero?

If you count those hats you get at Chevy's Restaurants on your birthday, then yes.

Ever been interviewed on TV?
No. Ever been on TV, yourself?

Yes.

Have you ever won anything in a radio contest?
Yes. THE best prize I won was TEN FREE TICKETS to a performance of the play, Cats, in Tempe, Arizona. A local Classic Rock station had a contest in which the person who came up with the best of a 5 song set of Classic Rock featuring animal themes won the tickets. I was lucky enough to win. I used all ten tickets, my mom and sister went, I took an ex-girlfriend of mine, two people from the group home for mentally handicapped adults, where I worked, my boss and her hubby went, and a co-worker and his girlfriend went. The only problem was that six seats were in one area and four in another. It was a memorable evening, one I'll never forget. Have YOU ever won anything in a radio contest?

Last edited:
Yes. THE best prize I won was TEN FREE TICKETS to a performance of the play, Cats, in Tempe, Arizona. A local Classic Rock station had a contest in which the person who came up the best of a 5 song set of Classic Rock featuring animal themes won the tickets. I was lucky enough to win. I used all ten tickets, my mom and sister went, I took an ex-girlfriend of mine, two people from the group home for mentally handicapped adults, where I worked, my boss and her hubby went, and a co-worker and his girlfriend went. The only problem was that six seats were in one area and four in another. It was a memorable evening, one I'll never forget. Have YOU ever won anything in a radio contest?

Yes. Not anywhere the same value as your prize, but I was the right numbered caller and won three CDs from my local alternative rock station (the 3 CDs were from Blink 182, Save Ferris, and Sneaker Pimps)

Ever jumped out of an airplane?

Yes. THE best prize I won was TEN FREE TICKETS to a performance of the play, Cats, in Tempe, Arizona. A local Classic Rock station had a contest in which the person who came up the best of a 5 song set of Classic Rock featuring animal themes won the tickets. I was lucky enough to win. I used all ten tickets, my mom and sister went, I took an ex-girlfriend of mine, two people from the group home for mentally handicapped adults, where I worked, my boss and her hubby went, and a co-worker and his girlfriend went. The only problem was that six seats were in one area and four in another. It was a memorable evening, one I'll never forget. Have YOU ever won anything in a radio contest?

Yes. Not anywhere the same value as your prize, but I was the right numbered caller and won three CDs from my local alternative rock station (the 3 CDs were from Blink 182, Save Ferris, and Sneaker Pimps)

Ever jumped out of an airplane?
Nope. Never had the guts to do that. Have you ever worn a Mohawk haircut?

Do you like Bird ?

Not sure I understand. Do you mean do I like those flying creatures, then yes, usually, unless they're a swarm of seagulls that gather en masse to bombard you with bird poop as you get out of your car like what happened to me one morning with a co-worker, then no. :eusa_eh:

Ever been on a motorcycle?

Yes. I've volunteered for our local library and a theater arts organization.

Have you ever bungee jumped?

Forum List

Back