Yes or No?

Used to play Yahtzee, until I lost two of the dice. I need to purchase another game set. It's fun to play just one person. it's very much like poker in the structure of the game. So, sadly, I play no board or card games at the moment. Yes or No, Bob Dylan was a bigger influence on those that followed him than The Beatles? (I'd have a hard time answering this one.)

I don't think anyone in pop music was a bigger influence than the Beatles.

Yes or No? Do you like to travel outside your country?

Yes, Lost in Space. It was fantastic when it first aired when I was a little boy. I wish they had done more than just 3 seasons of it.

Do you watch a lot of television shows on Youtube or DailyMotion?

I've never gone skydiving. My fear of heights prevents that. I've flown many times in huge jet airplanes, with no problems. Strange, indeed. Have YOU skydived?

Yes

Have you ever eaten a snake?
I've never eaten a snake, at least that I KNOW of. Hey, Hoss, good to see you on here. I've had a wild few months. I don't have Covid-19 anymore, but I'm still having far too many visits to a local ER for various other things. Have YOU ever eaten snake or anything like it?

I've never gone skydiving. My fear of heights prevents that. I've flown many times in huge jet airplanes, with no problems. Strange, indeed. Have YOU skydived?

Yes

Have you ever eaten a snake?
I've never eaten a snake, at least that I KNOW of. Hey, Hoss, good to see you on here. I've had a wild few months. I don't have Covid-19 anymore, but I'm still having far too many visits to a local ER for various other things. Have YOU ever eaten snake or anything like it?
In Jungle School, had to eat a snake. As an advisor in Vietnam I ate snakes, lizards, paddy rats but I drew the line at monkeys.

Yep. I used to live in Phoenix and Glendale, Arizona, and I went to quite a few Suns games. Including one playoff game, I believe in the early 1980's. Have YOU been to any NBA games?

Forum List

Back