Yes, republicans will likey take the senate but...

Really?

We pay among the lowest taxes in the industrialized world. You receive the strongest military in the history of mankind, free education, road network, clean water, sewage treatment, police and fire protection, safe food supply, communications and power grids..

All at a much lower cost than if you had to contract them as an individual

Communication and power grids are privately owned, and the other items on your list would be far cheaper if we contracted for them privately. We also wouldn't have to support a hoard of welfare ticks.

They were HEAVILY government subsidized and relied on the government to build the infrastructure

Start building private roads and bridges and tell me how much you enjoy your driving experience
Do you still believe in Santa Clause?

Really?

We pay among the lowest taxes in the industrialized world. You receive the strongest military in the history of mankind, free education, road network, clean water, sewage treatment, police and fire protection, safe food supply, communications and power grids..

Communication and power grids are privately owned, and the other items on your list would be far cheaper if we contracted for them privately. We also wouldn't have to support a hoard of welfare ticks.

They were HEAVILY government subsidized and relied on the government to build the infrastructure

Start building private roads and bridges and tell me how much you enjoy your driving experience

Idiot.

Private Companies don't have the power of 'Eminent Domain', which is essential whenever building roads, bridges, etc

You really are a dishonest jerkoff

Do you still believe in Santa Clause?

No. He's just another lying dimocrap

Government taking money and spending it is government "subsidizing." LOL.

Really?

That's pure horseshit. In fact, the government taxes my telecommunications very heavily. About 20% of my cell phone bill consists of taxes in one form or another. High voltage transmission lines are all built by private companies.

I realize a libturd who can't believe that anything can be accomplished without government finds that incredible, but nevertheless it's a fact.

There are plenty of private roads and bridges in this country. Early in this century, almost all the roads were privately built.

Forum List

Back