Yes, republicans will likey take the senate but...

I disagree with the notion that Republicans mess up their own chances.

We have to be perfect. We can't have one person say one thing that's out of line.

We can't have people make simple mistakes or mistatements. We have to bat a thousand every game or guess what....?

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is all over us.

Did Romney make mistakes? Sure he did. But the lying cocksucker in chief made FAR more. Including telling bald-faced lies to the American People.

Things like Benghazi, Fast and Furious, "If you like your Health Insurance....."

And where was the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM? Hiding. Not even hiding.... They picked up the ball and LIED for the lying cocksucker in chief. Just like Candy Fatass Crowley did in the 2nd debate.

Saying that republicans fuck their own chances up shows a lack of understanding of the current DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM and the Peoples' penchant for self-flagellation.

dimocraps are scum We aren't perfect but we're not dimocraps.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM are worse than dimocrap scum. They're not elected, they have no governing body, they require no license, they have no standards of practice, they routinely break the law with no consequences and the DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM is a safe harbor for all things Anti-American since the middle of the 20th Century.

Republicans have enough problems without our own people accusing us of incompetence. We're on our own. We're on an Island trying to save the greatest experiment in the History of Man...... America.

dimocrap scum want to destroy it because they have a slave mentality. Most of whom are even descended from slaves, serfs and the indentured class. The others, the Hive Minds that run them, are descended from their Masters.

Both wish to return to that setup where they were comfortable. They don't like that individual Americans can currently choose their own paths.

Blunt, uncool, non-PC, but very accurate. VERY accurate.

The Democratic strategy in the last few elections has been to lay back and wait for Republicans to say something stupid

Republicans rarely fail to deliver

We have six months for Republicans to remain on their best behavior. Think they can do it?

well one thing for sure, the democratic strategy could never be here is our actual plan to make things better or here is what we have accomplished over our last term

I have yet to see a Republican accomplishment in the last five years outside of shutting down the government

Can an rw here tell me how exactly republicans would fix thińgs? Tell me specifically what will republicans do fix our economy with the issues I have brought up?

Let me guess: tax cuts and deregulation? Guess what. Neither one of those policies would fix shit.

Getting a veto proof majority in the Senate would render Obama an impotent emperor-wannabe, would be the first step to normalcy.

Ok and after that? What?

Pure hypothetical. Let's say republicans controlled all three branches. How would they improve the country?

Listen carefully, first in November, 2014, then November, 2016.

The Democratic strategy in the last few elections has been to lay back and wait for Republicans to say something stupid

Republicans rarely fail to deliver

We have six months for Republicans to remain on their best behavior. Think they can do it?

well one thing for sure, the democratic strategy could never be here is our actual plan to make things better or here is what we have accomplished over our last term
I have yet to see a Republican accomplishment in the last five years outside of shutting down the government
Seeing as they only have the House, you'd have to go to the states where they have 30 governorships. From Jeb Bush to Scott Walker, they have shined in stark contrast to the Federal government under Democrat control.

Seeing as they only have the House, you'd have to go to the states where they have 30 governorships. From Jeb Bush to Scott Walker, they have shined in stark contrast to the Federal government under Democrat control.

How many of those states pay more in taxes than they receive in federal benefits?

How many of those states pay more in taxes than they receive in federal benefits?

Lots. ANy other irrelevant questions?

All taxpayers pay more than they get either directly nor indirectly. How efficient do you think government is?

All taxpayers pay more than they get either directly nor indirectly. How efficient do you think government is?

We do better as a society than we do as a bunch of individuals

You receive much more than you put in

Government isn't society, and I definitely don't get more from government than I put in. I pay about $50,000 per year in taxes. There's no way I get anything near that in return.

Government isn't society, and I definitely don't get more from government than I put in. I pay about $50,000 per year in taxes. There's no way I get anything near that in return.
I see a you-didn't-build-it mantra coming.

I put all my money and my savings and my time into my business, take all the risk and provide lots of people with steady paychecks while I get no reliable income, I get what's left, if anything.

Government paved the roads so we can all get here.

I see your point, it's about 50/50 isn't it?

I don't doubt that you do. But I was talking about actual taxpayers.

Really?

We pay among the lowest taxes in the industrialized world. You receive the strongest military in the history of mankind, free education, road network, clean water, sewage treatment, police and fire protection, safe food supply, communications and power grids..

All at a much lower cost than if you had to contract them as an individual

Really?

We pay among the lowest taxes in the industrialized world. You receive the strongest military in the history of mankind, free education, road network, clean water, sewage treatment, police and fire protection, safe food supply, communications and power grids..

Communication and power grids are privately owned, and the other items on your list would be far cheaper if we contracted for them privately. We also wouldn't have to support a hoard of welfare ticks.

We got the "government is a good deal" mantra. It's almost as idiotic as the "you didn't build that" mantra.

Really?

Communication and power grids are privately owned, and the other items on your list would be far cheaper if we contracted for them privately. We also wouldn't have to support a hoard of welfare ticks.

They were HEAVILY government subsidized and relied on the government to build the infrastructure

Start building private roads and bridges and tell me how much you enjoy your driving experience

Really?

Do you honestly think you can justify being a parasite with that? I noticed you've modified the idiotic bit about paying among the lowest taxes in world bit. There may be hope for you yet, but I'm not optimistic. You're beliefs are obviously doctrinaire.

Forum List

Back