Yes, the NRA instructor with the AR-15 civilian rifle saved 26 lives in that church,gun grabbers cry

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep......the talking point of the left wing gun grabbers is that the former NRA instructor who used his privately owned, AR-15 civilian, self defense rifle didn't save any lives since the shooting was over by the time he got there.

As with almost everything anti gunners claim...this is not true.....the AR-15 rifle was used to likely save 26 lives in that church.....

The killer was walking around the church, murdering the injured.....he was walking up to one injured woman, and as he approached her, he shot the woman next to her....several times, .....and then, he was distracted by a man with a gun at the front of the church....

We know what happened from there....but don't take my word....here is the son of the woman who was saved by the good guy with the AR-15 civilian, self defense rifle....and all the other people who were injured in that church...also saved by that man with the AR-15 civilian self defense rifle....

The son is on the following video telling what happened in that church....

WATCH: TX Shooting Victim's Son Tells Mom's Story of Encountering Gunman

As with almost everything anti gunners claim...this is not true.....the AR-15 rifle was used to likely save 26 lives in that church.....

except he didn't save 26 lives. 26 people died despite there being a good guy with a gun compensating for a tiny pecker.

Here's the thing. YOu don't get credit for solving a problem you caused.

Yep......the talking point of the left wing gun grabbers is that the former NRA instructor who used his privately owned, AR-15 civilian, self defense rifle didn't save any lives since the shooting was over by the time he got there.

The killer was walking around the church, murdering the injured.....he was walking up to one injured woman, and as he approached her, he shot the woman next to her....several times, .....and then, he was distracted by a man with a gun at the front of the church....

We know what happened from there....but don't take my word....here is the son of the woman who was saved by the good guy with the AR-15 civilian, self defense rifle....and all the other people who were injured in that church...also saved by that man with the AR-15 civilian self defense rifle....

Wasn't he the guy that ran over barefoot, and said "I was scared to death." Brave man; bless him.
I think there's more to this story, though, 2AGuy. If the good guy with a gun prevented further slaughter, that's great. But why is everyone else saying the guy was outside before the neighbor winged him?

Wasn't he the guy that ran over barefoot, and said "I was scared to death." Brave man; bless him.
I think there's more to this story, though, 2AGuy. If the good guy with a gun prevented further slaughter, that's great. But why is everyone else saying the guy was outside before the neighbor winged him?

I wondered about that myself.
The son didnt say he fired into the Church though just that he distracted the shooter.

And the shooter actually tried to get away so he had to know that being trapped in the Church was a no win situation so he made a break for his vehicle and got popped maybe?

except he didn't save 26 lives. 26 people died despite there being a good guy with a gun compensating for a tiny pecker.

Oh? Crazy violent sociopaths can't figure out other means of killing people? Do tell...

Moron....he saved the lives of all those wounded the killer was about to murder......watch the video...the survivor states that she was saved by the NRA instructor with the AR-15 civilian rifle.....he saved her life and the lives of everyone still alive in that church.....not the police.....a plumber with an AR-15 civilian rifle...

Watch the video......the killer saw the guy outside the church, it isn't that big of a building and went out to deal with him.....and lives were saved because of that...

I wondered about that myself.
The son didnt say he fired into the Church though just that he distracted the shooter.

And the shooter actually tried to get away so he had to know that being trapped in the Church was a no win situation so he made a break for his vehicle and got popped maybe?

He tried to shoot the plumber with the AR-15, they exchanged shots.....he likely planned on shooting that guy and then murdering the rest of the survivors...

Watch the video......the killer saw the guy outside the church, it isn't that big of a building and went out to deal with him.....and lives were saved because of that...

I dont think the shooter was trying to deal with Willeford,I think he was trying to get away and he knew that wasnt going to happen if he got trapped in the Church.

I dont think the shooter was trying to deal with Willeford,I think he was trying to get away and he knew that wasnt going to happen if he got trapped in the Church.

Possible.....maybe the video in the church will show something.....but....the survivor states the guy with the gun made the guy leave that church before he murdered more people.....

26 people died. They weren't saved.

26 people died. They weren't saved.

The other 26 people lived....they were saved..since the killer was walking around free as a bird murdering the wounded......

Possible.....maybe the video in the church will show something.....but....the survivor states the guy with the gun made the guy leave that church before he murdered more people.....

I cant imagine a way he could force the shooter to come out.

I think it was a desperate attempt to escape because you'd have crazy to run through the fatal funnel of the doorway.

Oh? Crazy violent sociopaths can't figure out other means of killing people? Do tell...

I'm sure they can.... just not this effectively.

For instance, a violent sociopath named Tim McVeigh used fertilizer and diesel fuel to blow up a federal building. .

But a funny thing happened after that. They actually restricted who could buy fertilizer. They tracked who was buying large quantities of it to make sure they were actually, you know, farmers.

Ammonium Nitrate Security Statutes and Regulations | Homeland Security

Wow. You mean they checked into the backgrounds of people buying a dangerous item to make sure they weren't dangerous. What a totally crazy idea!!!!

I guess we should be glad that the Founders didn't write a badly worded amendment about farmers that would be misinterpreted 200 years later.

I cant imagine a way he could force the shooter to come out.

I think it was a desperate attempt to escape because you'd have crazy to run through the fatal funnel of the doorway.

By made him leave, I mean he knew someone with a gun was coming on the scene....he likely wanted to shoot him or get to his car to leave or rearm.....

Moron....he saved the lives of all those wounded the killer was about to murder......watch the video...the survivor states that she was saved by the NRA instructor with the AR-15 civilian rifle.....he saved her life and the lives of everyone still alive in that church.....not the police.....a plumber with an AR-15 civilian rifle...

So he saved people inside the church by shooting the guy outside the church when he was on his way to his car? Interesting.

Now, if he saved these people before he shot anyone up, you might be on to something. But that never happens.

So he saved people inside the church by shooting the guy outside the church when he was on his way to his car? Interesting.

Now, if he saved these people before he shot anyone up, you might be on to something. But that never happens.

You didn't watch the video or read the statement by the survivor in the church.....he was murdering the survivors...he wasn't leaving.....and he was about to murder her, having just shot the woman next to her repeatedly....then he saw the guy outside with the gun and left....try doing some basic research...

It happens all the time....moron..

The guy was systematically going through the Church and finishing off the wounded and the ones he missed on his first passes.
Willeford showed up and stopped him saving 20 wounded and any that hadnt been hit yet.
So yes he did save lives. It's unfortunate that no one in the Church was carrying.

I'm sure they can.... just not this effectively.

For instance, a violent sociopath named Tim McVeigh used fertilizer and diesel fuel to blow up a federal building. .

But a funny thing happened after that. They actually restricted who could buy fertilizer. They tracked who was buying large quantities of it to make sure they were actually, you know, farmers.

Ammonium Nitrate Security Statutes and Regulations | Homeland Security

Wow. You mean they checked into the backgrounds of people buying a dangerous item to make sure they weren't dangerous. What a totally crazy idea!!!!

I guess we should be glad that the Founders didn't write a badly worded amendment about farmers that would be misinterpreted 200 years later.

Really? I think you need to check your history and your facts because you are wrong on both counts.

Forum List

Back