Yes...there was collusion and it is a crime

2957cv.jpg

:rofl:

I hear that Mueller is going to charge Trump's driver for running a red light!

Then the LWNJ's will say - Look at all the charges!!!

The only "collusion" there is any proof of is between Medvedev and the meat puppet faggot.

What do you think that clip has to do with the topic?

Was Obama seeking help from Russia to get re-elected? Or was he informing Putin of the political realities of trying to achieve a policy goal during an election year where Republicans and pseudocons like yourself disagreed with Obama if he said the sky is blue?

Hmmmm...

At least you consistently defend and spew the LWNJ talking points, Jake

Poor, Frank. When he is getting his ass kicked by several people, he can't accept it is more than one person. :lol:

The only "collusion" there is any proof of is between Medvedev and the meat puppet faggot.

Was Obama seeking help from Russia to get re-elected? Or was he informing Putin of the political realities of trying to achieve a policy goal during an election year where Republicans and pseudocons like yourself disagreed with Obama if he said the sky is blue?

Hmmmm...

Poor, Frank. When he is getting his ass kicked by several people, he can't accept it is more than one person. :lol:

Let me guess, it's just different when Obama does it.

It just is

[
The process was fraudulent, retard.
Show us on the doll where Putin touched you to make you flip your vote

Mueller is an endless, directionless, victimless dog and pony show witch hunt to mollify the liberals who lost their sh*t around 11pm election night when their lousy candidate got flushed. The wail of fly swarm revenge began at that moment and Muller has merely furthered it

Hmmmm...

Lemme see if I got this. It's a crime for Flynn to ask the Russians to vote against an antisemitic UN resolution supported by Obama, but its OK for Obama himself to collude directly with the Russians -- because Republicans

Is that what you're saying

Last edited:
I was all set to vote for Hillary when I suddenly remembered a Russian sponsored post on The Facebook and then flipped over to Trump, snoe

I was all set to vote for Hillary when I suddenly remembered a Russian sponsored post on The Facebook and then flipped over to Trump, snoe
The Russia stuff is very overblown however Trump and his minions never should have lied about it. This mess likely would not have grown to the level that it has.

No mention of collusion at all

feel free to call a friend
I’m curious, what would you consider to be collusion?

No mention of collusion at all

feel free to call a friend
"Collusion" is a shiny object Fox News waves in front of your face to distract you rubes.

The word "collusion" is nowhere in the letter appointing Mueller as special counsel.

Do try to keep up!

Forum List

Back