Yes...there was collusion and it is a crime

"Defraud the United States," is not collusion, numskull, and what the hell is "Conspiracy to commit offense?"
Perhaps he went to the James Comey school of comedy

The Department of Justice Thinks That Collusion Is a Crime | The New Yorker

Manafort at least colluded...when he flips we will find out who else did.
Rosenstein is an incompetent jackass. That's all you proved.
Rosenstein was appointed by Trump
All that proves is that Trump didn't really know who Rosenstein is.
Pretty careless for Trump to appoint him as deputy AG then don’t you think?

I was all set to vote for Hillary when I suddenly remembered a Russian sponsored post on The Facebook and then flipped over to Trump, snoe
The Russia stuff is very overblown however Trump and his minions never should have lied about it. This mess likely would not have grown to the level that it has.

They didn't lie about anything. That's snowflake horseshit.
Flynn lied and was fired for it. Sessions lied and recused himself for it. Trump and his family said they had no meetings with the Russians and Don Jr literally took a meeting to get dirt on Hillary. Lie, lie, lie. How can you say they didn’t lie? Name one thing that is inaccurate about what I just laid out.

Trump keeps listening to estblishment RINO douchebags. He fucks himself every time he does that. He's got some of these weasels in his administration, and they need to go.

Trump is in a tight spot because he needs some people who know their way around government, but almost all those people are back stabbing weasels.

I was all set to vote for Hillary when I suddenly remembered a Russian sponsored post on The Facebook and then flipped over to Trump, snoe
The Russia stuff is very overblown however Trump and his minions never should have lied about it. This mess likely would not have grown to the level that it has.

Flynn lied and was fired for it. Sessions lied and recused himself for it. Trump and his family said they had no meetings with the Russians and Don Jr literally took a meeting to get dirt on Hillary. Lie, lie, lie. How can you say they didn’t lie? Name one thing that is inaccurate about what I just laid out.

Trump said he personally had no meetings with Russians, and he didn't. Beyond that, he said there was no "collusion" with Russians, and there isn't the slightest bit of evidence that there is. Trump never said no one in his campaign or administration ever spoke to a Russian.

Trump said he personally had no meetings with Russians, and he didn't. Beyond that, he said there was no "collusion" with Russians, and there isn't the slightest bit of evidence that there is. Trump never said no one in his campaign or administration ever spoke to a Russian.
No collusion? The guccifier-2.0 unmasking, you get new shoes.
9wydvbet7du01.png

9wydvbet7du01.png

Where's the evidence of collusion, dumbfuck?

iu

Trump keeps listening to estblishment RINO douchebags. He fucks himself every time he does that. He's got some of these weasels in his administration, and they need to go.

Trump is in a tight spot because he needs some people who know their way around government, but almost all those people are back stabbing weasels.
No they aren’t, they are “The best people” remember when he proclaimed to the world that he had nothing but the best and brightest all lined up to tackle our problems if he were elected?

Here Edgimicate yourself

Kind of makes you wonder who they are trying to convince…of Trump’s innocence as his personal attorney is taking the 5th amendment to prevent self-incrimination.

9wydvbet7du01.png

Where's the evidence of collusion, dumbfuck?

No they aren’t, they are “The best people” remember when he proclaimed to the world that he had nothing but the best and brightest all lined up to tackle our problems if he were elected?

Most of the people he appoints are the best, but it only takes a few back stabbing weasels to make big trouble for an administration. He didn't have them all lined up, and some of them like Rosenstein are back stabbing weasels. There's a lot I like about Trump, but he is naive about the crocodiles in Washington.

Here Edgimicate yourself

<YAWN!>

Here Edgimicate yourself

<YAWN!>

Typical response... I say he lied, you say he didn’t, I provide proof, you yawn. No need to say more. That was easy

trumps biggest enemy is trump. Did u hear the rambling on FIX news yesterday morning. The idiot shots himself in the foot each time he open his orange mouth.

His words were used against by the attorneys looking into Cohen's case....hours after he ranted.

Ife he is deposed...he will lie....no doubt.

Here Edgimicate yourself

<YAWN!>

Typical response... I say he lied, you say he didn’t, I provide proof, you yawn. No need to say more. That was easy

Bripat....is very s l o w......

Forum List

Back