🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yes..universal background checks for guns do not work...even left wing Joyce Foundation shows this

If you support the NRA & vote for those who support the NRA & vote against sensible gun legislation, then yes, you are somewhat responsible.

AS a Trump voter, you are responsible for his actions.

Why do you assume I voted for Trump? I didn't. I didn't vote at all because I refuse to vote for any candidate that makes me want to puke

The NRA is not responsible for anyone else's criminal acts.

So now tell me why you think I am responsible if some psycho uses a semiautomatic rifle in a mass murder?

And FYI because I happen to own several semiautomatic rifles is not an acceptable answer

The NRA backs certain legislation. Either the politicians vote their way or they get a bad rating. Asshole right wingers will not vote for those with poor NRA ratings.

When the assault rifle ban was not renewed thanks to NRA backed Republicans, they bew\came responsible each & every time those weapons are used in a crime.

When closing gun purchasing loopholes were defeated, every time a gun purchased in that manner is used in a crime, it is their responsibility.

See, you avoided it yet again.

What specific legislation did the NRA back that allowed a mass shooting to occur?

And you have yet to realize that a so called "assault" rifle is no different from any other semiautomatic rifle that has been available since the 1860's. The cosmetic doodads do not make it more deadly.

And what specific loopholes are you talking about? Do you even know?

The only person responsible for any crime is the person committing the crime. The guy who happens to own a similar firearm who was sitting at home eating dinner with his wife is not responsible for some ass hat who goes on a shooting spree

Are you just plain dense? Gun nuts keep telling me they need an assault type rifle or else they can't frerakin defend themselves yet can't admit that a mass shooter with one will do more damage than a rifle that is not semi-automatic with a large magazine. I see you agree with their stupidity.

And please will you assholes quit with the " there isn't such a thing as an assault rifle" bullshit.

Wrong......the rifle doesn't matter, there isn't one mass shooting that couldn't have been done with a pistol or multiple pistols, or a shotgun or combination.....the rifle with magazines are just easy to attack so the anti-gunners attack them...as the Judge who gave the injunction against California's new magazine ban stated, if you ban anthing over a 30 round magazine the shooters will use 15-19, then they ban those, then they will use 10 rounds then they will move on to all magazines, then they will limit revolvers to 5 shots..

The determining factor in these shootings is 1) they are gun free zones....2) the ones in confined spaces it doesn't matter if they use an AR-15 or pistols....

Notice....the baseball shooter with a magazine fed rifle only got 6 hits and only one of them was serious.....because of the gun free zone he attacked was wide open....

And, a guy with a rental truck killed 89 people and injured over 400.........banning rifles with magazines doesn't stop mass shooters...what stops them are people with guns shooting back.

See, you avoided it yet again.

The attacks could have been carried out with handguns, a bolt action rifle, a knife, two knives, a baseball bat, a chair, an umbrella or a soft serve ice cream cone; but would have the body count been as high.

Come on Mr Chickenshit.

Admit it.

Quit hiding.

Come out & say it.

The body counts would most like be higher with the assault type rifle.

When was the last time we shipped freight on a gun. Do ya think, just possibly, that a truck has other uses than killing? Bringing it up every freakin time is just being stupid.

f
If you support the NRA & vote for those who support the NRA & vote against sensible gun legislation, then yes, you are somewhat responsible.

Why do you assume I voted for Trump? I didn't. I didn't vote at all because I refuse to vote for any candidate that makes me want to puke

So now tell me why you think I am responsible if some psycho uses a semiautomatic rifle in a mass murder?

And FYI because I happen to own several semiautomatic rifles is not an acceptable answer

The NRA backs certain legislation. Either the politicians vote their way or they get a bad rating. Asshole right wingers will not vote for those with poor NRA ratings.

When the assault rifle ban was not renewed thanks to NRA backed Republicans, they bew\came responsible each & every time those weapons are used in a crime.

When closing gun purchasing loopholes were defeated, every time a gun purchased in that manner is used in a crime, it is their responsibility.

What specific legislation did the NRA back that allowed a mass shooting to occur?

And you have yet to realize that a so called "assault" rifle is no different from any other semiautomatic rifle that has been available since the 1860's. The cosmetic doodads do not make it more deadly.

The only person responsible for any crime is the person committing the crime. The guy who happens to own a similar firearm who was sitting at home eating dinner with his wife is not responsible for some ass hat who goes on a shooting spree

Again, if it is just cosmetic features that add nothing to the performance that makes a rifle an assault type rifle, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GUN NUTS HAVING SUCH A FIT ABOUT HAVING ONE? Are you just a bunch of angry little boys trying to play army?

There is no reason to ban 8 million of these rifles when less than 5 a year are ever used in a crime....that is irrational and insane....

And we already know, if you get this rifle, you will just move on to the next......

You avoided the question.

If the only thing that makes an assault type rifle an Assault type rifle are cosmetic only, why the fuck do you want one?

f

Again, if it is just cosmetic features that add nothing to the performance that makes a rifle an assault type rifle, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GUN NUTS HAVING SUCH A FIT ABOUT HAVING ONE? Are you just a bunch of angry little boys trying to play army?

There is no reason to ban 8 million of these rifles when less than 5 a year are ever used in a crime....that is irrational and insane....

And we already know, if you get this rifle, you will just move on to the next......
There is no reason to ban Muslims from entering this country from the countries on Trump's list when fewer than 5 a year (if any) are involved in terrorist attacks here.

and how oh Great and Powerful Oz do you know what person is going to illegally give a gun to someone?

do a background check that includes associates. Easy peasy.

Of course, I have a better solution than that. If you gave a gun to someone, or sold a gun to someone, and they commit a crime with it, you are held criminally and civilly responsible.

That includes gun stores.

Betcha they'll start looking into who they sell guns to at that point.

/----- And what if Cousin Sleaze threatens to kill you if you don't get him a gun?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

it is not the position of the NRA that there be no gun laws but that law abiding people should be able to keep and bear firearms as their right guaranteed in the constitution.

So maybe you can tell me how I am responsible for the actions of another person just because I happen to own a firearm similar to the one used to commit mass murder?

Are you just plain dense? Gun nuts keep telling me they need an assault type rifle or else they can't frerakin defend themselves yet can't admit that a mass shooter with one will do more damage than a rifle that is not semi-automatic with a large magazine. I see you agree with their stupidity.

And please will you assholes quit with the " there isn't such a thing as an assault rifle" bullshit.

Maybe you should define "assault type weapon" and then tell me how it differs from your average everyday semiautomatic rifle that has been around since the 1860's.

No semi-auto is an assault weapon

f
it is not the position of the NRA that there be no gun laws but that law abiding people should be able to keep and bear firearms as their right guaranteed in the constitution.

So maybe you can tell me how I am responsible for the actions of another person just because I happen to own a firearm similar to the one used to commit mass murder?

BECAUSE IT IS FUCKING STUPID TO BAN A RIFLE BECAUSE OF PLASTIC COSMETIC DOODADS

AND FYI I DO NOT OWN AN AR 15 i OWN A RUGER MINI 14 WHICH IS NOT BANNED BUT IS EXACTLY THE SAME IN EVERY FUCKING WAY TO AN AR 15 BUT FOR SOME FUCKING COSMETIC DOODADS BUT YOU ASSHOLES HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T LOOK SCARY

So then you need a warrant to investigate a gun owners associates as well.

And the problem here is idiots like you who hold law abiding people responsible for the acts of others.

So why don't we just suspend the 4th and 5th amendments as well because according to your "logic" everyone is nothing more than a criminal in waiting.

We should chemically castrate all men because some men rape women
We should remove all children from their homes because some parents or family members abuse children

We should allow warrant less no knock searches of every residence because some people keep illegal drugs in their homes

After all everyone is a potential criminal, rapist, mass murderer in waiting

Even you
No, the problem are dumbass NRA fools who think we should have no laws on gun ownership. When I see a bunch of kids slaughtered by a crazy person with an assault type rifle, I think of assholes like you who have a freaking fit when laws are proposed to help stop that shit. YOU support the NRA & yes you are partly responsible.

This is really funny chit coming from the crowd that condemns & wants to ban Muslims because a few are terrorists.

What sensible legislation? Again, you guys use those words as if they are magic. What is this so called Sensible Legislation that would stop criminals or mass shooters? Please name it, and explain how it stops mass shooters and criminals, and how it doesn't violate the Constitution or target law abiding gun owners.
WE can make access to the more deadly weapons more difficulty.

Unless you want to argue again that an attacker with a knife is the same as one with an assault type rifle with a 150 round magazine.

Making guns harder to get helps law enforcement stop the criminals before they do the crime.

Making certain weapons illegal, enables the criminal's arrest BEFORE they actually kill people.

Tell me how is one semiautomatic rifle "more deadly" than another?

f

If the only thing that makes an assault type rifle an Assault type rifle are cosmetic only, why the fuck do you want one?

why do you want to ban them ?

an AR 15 .223 caliber semiautomatic is not more deadly than a .223 semiautomatic ranch rifle and no matter how many times you say an Ar 15 is more deadly you are FUCKING WRONG

Maybe you should define "assault type weapon" and then tell me how it differs from your average everyday semiautomatic rifle that has been around since the 1860's.

There was a ban Look it up. Become informed.

f

AND FYI I DO NOT OWN AN AR 15 i OWN A RUGER MINI 14 WHICH IS NOT BANNED BUT IS EXACTLY THE SAME IN EVERY FUCKING WAY TO AN AR 15 BUT FOR SOME FUCKING COSMETIC DOODADS BUT YOU ASSHOLES HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE BECAUSE IT DOESN'T LOOK SCARY

So, you are saying the weapons they want to ban only have extra cosmetic features - so why do you care? Do you need those cosmetic features to get it up or something?

So your mini as omitted the first time. Maybe Rugar had an inside guy to make sure it didn't make the list.

and you're too fucking stupid to realize the ban was nothing but legislation to make little pantywaists like you feel good

f

So, you are saying the weapons they want to ban only have extra cosmetic features - so why do you care? Do you need those cosmetic features to get it up or something?

So your mini as omitted the first time. Maybe Rugar had an inside guy to make sure it didn't make the list.

Every time to post you make it abundantly clear that you are utterly ignorant about the subject of firearms

f

an AR 15 .223 caliber semiautomatic is not more deadly than a .223 semiautomatic ranch rifle and no matter how many times you say an Ar 15 is more deadly you are FUCKING WRONG

Look, comparing your mini is not what I am talking about. Your Mini should have been banned. I am talking to the assholes that compare it to handguns & bolt action & to knives. Try to keep up.

Each shot would pack the same punch but depending on the model you have, the difference would be whether it had a detachable clip & its capacity.

and you're too fucking stupid to realize the ban was nothing but legislation to make little pantywaists like you feel good
It it did nothing, why did you care?

f

Every time to post you make it abundantly clear that you are utterly ignorant about the subject of firearms

Oh no, please don't lecture me again about the use of the word "clip".

f

Look, comparing your mini is not what I am talking about. Your Mini should have been banned. I am talking to the assholes that compare it to handguns & bolt action & to knives. Try to keep up.

Each shot would pack the same punch but depending on the model you have, the difference would be whether it had a detachable clip & its capacity.

So what if it has a detachable MAGAZINE?
Almost every semiautomatic rifle does.

and what doe it matter if a law abiding person has a rifle with a detachable magazine? Is the mere ownership of that type of rifle going to turn him into a mass murderer?

and fyi the .223 doesn't pack much of a punch. In fact that round was designed to wound not kill.

But hey you have 4 weapons right now that are more deadly than any rifle be it a semiautomatic, a single shot or a scary black one and those weapons are your hands and feet. Because you probably don't know that more people are killed every single year with hands and feet than are killed by all rifles combined

SO here you are shitting your pants about a black small caliber rifle when every person you see every day is carrying far more deadly weapons

f

Oh no, please don't lecture me again about the use of the word "clip".

I didn't mention clip

You don't know shit about firearms PERIOD

you just can't understand that it makes no sense whatsoever to ban an AR 15 over some cosmetic doodads while every other type of semiauto is OK?

Those of us with a brain realize it is the first foray into banning all semiautomatic rifles and that is UNACCEPTABLE

f

So what if it has a detachable MAGAZINE?
Almost every semiautomatic rifle does.

and what doe it matter if a law abiding person has a rifle with a detachable magazine? Is the mere ownership of that type of rifle going to turn him into a mass murderer?

and fyi the .223 doesn't pack much of a punch. In fact that round was designed to wound not kill.

But hey you have 4 weapons right now that are more deadly than any rifle be it a semiautomatic, a single shot or a scary black one and those weapons are your hands and feet. Because you probably don't know that more people are killed every single year with hands and feet than are killed by all rifles combined

SO here you are shitting your pants about a black small caliber rifle when every person you see every day is carrying far more deadly weapons

So now you claim the body count at Newtown would have been higher if Lanza had not been armed but attacked with his hands & feet?

Know what scares me, is an armed person who gets a hard-on if his gun is black & has certain cosmetic features.

you just can't understand that it makes no sense whatsoever to ban an AR 15 over some cosmetic doodads while every other type of semiauto is OK?

Those of us with a brain realize it is the first foray into banning all semiautomatic rifles and that is UNACCEPTABLE
There were more banned than the AR-15.

Again, if the ban would just end the cosmetics, why would you care?

Forum List

Back