Yesterday's terrorism ensured Trump's election

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Especially if Obama tries to downplay the event as "workplace violence." Americans are fed up with Democrat spin and lies.

people are ready for a whole new approach. like obama said about chicago politics "after fifty years of failed policy, it's time to try something new". actually i think it was cuba he was talking about... you get the idea. :)

i still think he meant chicago... i like the part where he says he was born in 1961.

Last edited:
The democrats didn't even MENTION the victims before they started in on their empty rhetoric. My wife said her democrat friends on facebook even noticed that.. Apparently its a big deal.. lol

What sassy said.
I am sure we will find out in a week or so when they do a new poll :)

I'm notnsure who's happier about yesterday's attack, ISIS or Trump supporters. DF, Bucs90, and many other republicans were besides themselves with joy. I guess Bripat joins that list.
Using your logic, people on the left WERE let down it wasn't white men...
It goes BOTH ways, HACK :thup:

I would not vote for a fucking idiot to lead this country into another war after Bush and Obama have.

Trump is clueless to such a degree when he gets cornered he always has to talk about how much money he has and complement himself. Republicans are hurting themselves by be the party of angry haters supporting a loud mouth.

I would not vote for a fucking idiot to lead this country into another war after Bush and Obama have.

Trump is clueless to such a degree when he gets cornered he always has to talk about how much money he has and complement himself. Republicans are hurting themselves by be the party of angry haters supporting a loud mouth.
I agree with this
HOWEVER, trump seems to have the ability to listen. He is about to release the admin. he wants. THAT matters a lot..

I'm notnsure who's happier about yesterday's attack, ISIS or Trump supporters. DF, Bucs90, and many other republicans were besides themselves with joy. I guess Bripat joins that list.

You're just pissy because after all those years of jumping for joy bragging that all those peopled died in 9/11 under Bush while claiming Obama protects us better, now Obama is truly as shitty a President as Bush.

The democrats didn't even MENTION the victims before they started in on their empty rhetoric. My wife said her democrat friends on facebook even noticed that.. Apparently its a big deal.. lol
Yeah and the republicans are "praying" for them.
Using your logic, people on the left WERE let down it wasn't white men...
It goes BOTH ways, HACK :thup:
Link?

We'll see. Most Americans don't know anything but Illegal Immigration. They think it's supposed to be that way. When you mention the 'Rule of Law', their eyes glaze over and they start thinking about which dumbed-down reality show they're gonna watch next. So no, Trump has a long long way to go.

You're just pissy because after all those years of jumping for joy bragging that all those peopled died in 9/11 under Bush while claiming Obama protects us better, now Obama is truly as shitty a President as Bush.
Well if you're going to use that completely messed up, despicable logic, then Obama has a few thousand more deaths to go to reach Dubya.

Did you forget that after 9/11 Democrats jumped fully in support of Bush? Do you forget how much that tragedy united our country? You're disgusting.

Well if you're going to use that completely messed up, despicable logic, then Obama has a few thousand more deaths to go to reach Dubya.

Did you forget that after 9/11 Democrats jumped fully in support of Bush? Do you forget how much that tragedy united our country? You're disgusting.

Keep cheering on all the thousands of deaths Bush has under his belt because of 9/11.

It's incredible that I point out how you did and are now doing the very thing you pretend to take offense to. Here you are keeping score as to how many died so that you can keep praising the terrorists killing Americans under Bush. No one better point out Obama's failures because we can always count on you bots to point out just how much like Obama is to Bush as a defense..............................................................................................................

Keep cheering on all the thousands of deaths Bush has under his belt because of 9/11.

It's incredible that I point out how you did and are now doing the very thing you pretend to take offense to. Here you are keeping score as to how many died so that you can keep praising the terrorists killing Americans under Bush. No one better point out Obama's failures because we can always count on you bots to point out just how much like Obama is to Bush as a defense..............................................................................................................
You're a sick human being. I hope you're old so the world will be rid of you soon.

Forum List

Back