Yet another blatant Trump hypocrisy that will go unnoticed by Trumpsters......

House staffers under criminal investigation still employed

The security community allowed Dems to hire a Muslim spy ring, with criminal convictions, to run the IT systems of the Democrat leadership. Not their best work. I'm amazed that MSM has ignored that story.

How true....again......this is one of the many reasons that we come here to learn from fuckheads like you....Was it Levin or Breitbart or Hannity who has revealed such gems......LOL

They are actually still working, which makes no sense.
The security community allowed Dems to hire a Muslim spy ring, with criminal convictions, to run the IT systems of the Democrat leadership. Not their best work. I'm amazed that MSM has ignored that story.

How true....again......this is one of the many reasons that we come here to learn from fuckheads like you....Was it Levin or Breitbart or Hannity who has revealed such gems......LOL
Actually it was the government when they fired the Muslim spies you idiots hired.

They are actually still working, which makes no sense.

Actually it was the government when they fired the Muslim spies you idiots hired.
My understanding is they were removed. They have not been charged yet because they are cooperating. Maybe you have a different source. Wouldn't surprise me that Dems would keep them on.

Flynn resigned (was fired) so it was dealt with by President Trump. Now it's time to go after the people who illegally leaked the info. If you're thinking rationally then that's the best outcome. If you're a partisan hack then you start a thread on an anonymous forum and whine like a little butt hurt bitch about the president.
Since when does resigned mean fired? Besides in your head.

Turns out I was right. He was fired (resigned in your head).

If there is an ounce of objectivity among the Trumpsters on here, follow this bit of logic...... Alrighty then.

Trump and his brainwashed GOPers in congress. By the above statement I thought we were going to be objective? First you ask for objectivity and the second thing off your head is the opposite.

are calling for investigations on the intelligence communities LEAKS, but NOT the essence of what those leaks reveal; basically stating, "we CANNOT allow the truth to come out into the open...." Quotes don't follow "basically stating". Perhaps you can provide objective details so we can be objective.

Now, compare the above with this "rationale" had the anti-Trump contingency had stated this: I can't wait.

"We should completely DISREGARD what is coming out of Wikileaks and, instead, concentrate on placing a gag on Assange and his leaks obtained from Russia"........ Lost me...........Edit. I see it's campaign fraud Vs government information, which might possibly be classified. There is a difference, but I'm more interested in FACTS that should lead one to believe that in fucking four weeks the Trump admin. has gone "gestapo" corrupt with bad intentions. If I were POUS, I'd want the power to maintain control of classified info. as well. That DOES NOT mean it's tucked under the rug. Last I checked there are checks and balances within our govt (congress, FBI, and probably some groups we've never heard of). Assange is not that.

Just because Hillary was burned as a candidate does not apply to the real POUS, though she did "win" the popular vote.

Always remember how MUCH the orange clown expressed his LOVE of Wikileaks.. Neat

Last edited:
Trump and his brainwashed GOPers in congress. By the above statement I thought we were going to be objective? First you ask for objectivity and the second thing off your head is the opposite.

Oh sorry, I meant those who are NOT brainwashed......forgot that you were one of them dolts. LOL

Forum List

Back