Yet another college shooting

What a wonderful country this would be if everyone packed artillery in church, school, to the company picnic, and at work. Yessireee............ an Uzi in a shoulder holster, and an AR on the back. A well dressed American should never appear in public without them. A .44 Mag beside the plate at the dinner table. No problem with that at all. Domestic violence would happen far less often. Just one time needed. Yessirrreeeeeee............... more guns will solve everything.

One shot dead and one wounded in shooting at Texas Southern University
  • Shooting reported at 11.30am in student housing complex in Houston
  • Campus on lockdown and classes canceled, police have detained gunman

Read more: Two students shot and gunman on the loose at Texas Southern University
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

More lives ruined, shattered, broken.

It never ends.

Did you know it was the third shooting there this week?

-Geaux
See, no problem at all with everyone packing.

No problem at all because its a black school doing what blacks do.

Like in Chicago

So- Southern we don't give a chit either

-Geaux

PUT the blame where it belongs folks. ON THIS ADMINSTATION and his party of Democrats who has done nothing but bring us down to this level of desperation

Democrats are driving students mad at every level.

What is it with the rabid right that they NEVER take responsibility?

Everything is Obama's fault, Dem's fault.

Yes. It is.

EXCEPT if the shooter is black. Then its BECAUSE he's black and its because someone got shot in Chicago.

That's your fault too. He lives in your neighborhood, and probably has a record reaching to Ceres. Yet you keep letting him out.

Really? I don't encourage violence as you do. And every attempt to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally unstable have been fought by the NRA and people like you. Not to worry, the critical mass is fast approaching, politically. Unfortunately, I fear that something bad enough is going to happen to where we will go the Australian route, and affect even the guns I own.

I don't think its that simple or cut and dried.

If it were only a matter of poor mental health care and treatment, other countries would have similar numbers of mass killings. Different weapon but same attacks.

What a wonderful country this would be if everyone packed artillery in church, school, to the company picnic, and at work. Yessireee............ an Uzi in a shoulder holster, and an AR on the back. A well dressed American should never appear in public without them. A .44 Mag beside the plate at the dinner table. No problem with that at all. Domestic violence would happen far less often. Just one time needed. Yessirrreeeeeee............... more guns will solve everything.

They do it in Israel, but the JEWS have COMMON SENSE and realize they are targets for scum, like you, all over the world...Just pointing out a few TRUTHS!

Really? I don't encourage violence as you do. And every attempt to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally unstable have been fought by the NRA and people like you. Not to worry, the critical mass is fast approaching, politically. Unfortunately, I fear that something bad enough is going to happen to where we will go the Australian route, and affect even the guns I own.

I don't think its that simple or cut and dried.

If it were only a matter of poor mental health care and treatment, other countries would have similar numbers of mass killings. Different weapon but same attacks.

What the fuck is this Fugly, a walk in the park, you dumb bitch!

Why is the world ignoring a wave of terror in Israel? (150 terror attacks in 48 hours)

The Telegraph ^ | 1:25PM BST 09 Oct 2015 | By Arsen Ostrovsky
Attacks like these do not occur in a vacuum. Such acts of pitiless slaughter are the direct result of a pervasive Palestinian infrastructure In the last week, my country, Israel, including our capital, the Holy City of Jerusalem, have come under an unprecedented wave of Palestinian terror. A week ago, Eitam and Na’ama Henkin were brutally executed by Palestinian terrorists point-blank in their car. Their four children, Matan, 9, Nitzan, 7, Neta, 4, and Itamar, 9 months old, who are now orphaned, were still in the back seat and miraculously unharmed. Their lives are now irreparably altered. Days later, two...

I live in America, not Israel. And our nation has the good fortune to have two good neighbors. The one to the south may be a bit unruly, but an angel compared to the average nation in the Middle East.

Used to be a school shooting a week but as more guns are bought and carried, the number of shootings is increasing. Three in the past couple of days.

I wonder how much worse it will get. As it is, there is no place you can take your child and feel safe from some nutter feeling the need to exercise is 2nd amendment right to blast the life out of someone for cutting them off in traffic or texting on their phone.

In the case in AZ, the shooter went back to his car to get his gun. He could have just driven away
2D3DAA8700000578-3266228-image-m-109_1444411583496.jpg

His daddy will have to visit him in jail for the rest of his life. The kid will be raped and will have nothing but four walls to look at but he'll never hold another gun.

In Oregon, Julie Woodworth will likely never walk or speak again.

2D07058B00000578-0-image-m-81_1444406906652.jpg

So many shattered lives and still the nutters want more guns, more ammo, more deaths.

I will ask you professor. Since you profess to know all about so called "assault weapons". Which one is military grade? Top one or bottom??
By the way the two could not be more different...
image.jpg

I will ask you professor. Since you profess to know all about so called "assault weapons". Which one is military grade? Top one or bottom??
View attachment 52110

That's funny.

A while back, I posted a photo of two of my guns, one of which is a bb gun.

The gun nutters couldn't tell the difference. They were very different and the clues could not have been more obvious but they were all clueless.

View attachment 52110

That's funny.

The gun nutters couldn't tell the difference. They were very different and the clues could not have been more obvious but they were all clueless.

HINT...NO ONE, but your foaming from the mouth liberals, care about what you post... When you do get a reply from one of the 3 digit IQ posters, it's to see if we can get you to rant, so we may laugh at you...This was posted strictly as a PUBLIC SERVICE announcement!

View attachment 52110

That's funny.

Ok, Sherlock what one is military grade?

View attachment 52110

That's funny.

HINT...NO ONE, but your foaming from the mouth liberals, care about what you post... When you do get a reply from one of the 3 digit IQ posters, it's to see if we can get you to rant, so we may laugh at you...This was posted strictly as a PUBLIC SERVICE announcement!

So says one of the nutters who couldn't tell.

:lmao:

Rustic I'm not an authority on "assault" or military "grade" weapons Never even hinted that I was. Go try to start a fight someplace else. Idiot troll.

And no, I'm not here.
:night:

View attachment 52110

That's funny.

So says one of the nutters who couldn't tell.

:lmao:

Rustic I'm not an authority on "assault" or military "grade" weapons Never even hinted that I was. Go try to start a fight someplace else. Idiot troll.

And no, I'm not here.
:night:

Waiting, you named some so called "assault weapons" in another post.

Which one??

Old rocks and luddly...
You still there??

Everyone knows your dogging.... Hee hee hee

No I didn't. But hey, knock yourself out. Post a link to where I "named some assault weapons" and I'll try to remember to look at it tomorrow.

And its "you're" and "dodging"

Silly ass.

Forum List

Back