Yet another Connection of Trump to Russia

Still denying there’s no Trump connect with Russia?
The trump people thought they’d be safe meeting on an island in the Indian Ocean but Bob Mueller caught them anyway. Damn he’s good.
How did someone like yourself who is so obviously emotionally disturbed and mentally deficient get unbanned?
Shithead thinks if I’m not on this forum that means I’m banned.
Delusional and psychotic.
You were banned a week or two ago as that's what it said under your user name.

The trump people thought they’d be safe meeting on an island in the Indian Ocean but Bob Mueller caught them anyway. Damn he’s good.
How did someone like yourself who is so obviously emotionally disturbed and mentally deficient get unbanned?
To support this traitorous incompetent president YOU have to be emotional disturbed.
No sane person can look at him and say “ Now that’s a president! “
I hope you get the help you need.
Because you like minorities serving you coffee and tuna sandwiches?

446F0279-6670-416A-9065-3905E7A999B6.jpeg
To support this traitorous incompetent president YOU have to be emotional disturbed.
No sane person can look at him and say “ Now that’s a president! “
I hope you get the help you need.
Because you like minorities serving you coffee and tuna sandwiches?
Disassociation from what I wrote. Thanks for proving your own mental illness. A person like you has found the right president. You’re both bat shit crazy.

Liar. But so what is new with you.
Being banned from this place is a badge of honor anyway.
I’m going on a trip to Ireland and while I’m enjoying some Guinness beer in a pub I’ll be laughing that you and fake Groucho will be thinking I’m banned.
Ha!

I’m going on a trip to Ireland and while I’m enjoying some Guinness beer in a pub I’ll be laughing that you and fake Groucho will be thinking I’m banned.
Ha!
Thanks for admitting you lied about no being banned, moron.
Nobody said you're banned at the moment, but I appreciate the attempt at semantics.

Ha!
Nobody said you're banned at the moment, but I appreciate the attempt at semantics.
I did nothing of the sort.
English not your first language? I told the guy he was a liar when he said I was banned a week ago. Is that not clear enough to someone like you who obviously has psychiatric problems?

There's even talk that Trump talked to people before they testified to Mueller!! That's collusionary obstruction right there!@@!!!!!

Trump

Talked

To

People!
Why’d they meet in such a remote location and why did they lie about it?

I know you won’t be able to respond.

I asked the same thing during WWII when the big three met in Malta. What were they trying to hide?

Mark

Ha!
English not your first language? I told the guy he was a liar when he said I was banned a week ago. Is that not clear enough to someone like you who obviously has psychiatric problems?
It was less than 2 weeks ago and If it happens again I'm going to do a screen capture, you lying POS.

61973BBF-1030-4443-9008-EDF7C09326AA.jpeg
Ha!
It was less than 2 weeks ago and If it happens again I'm going to do a screen capture, you lying POS.
Imagine a trump supporter calling anyone a liar.
It’s funny how you stalk me. Got nothing better to do?

View attachment 181156
Ha!
You were probably on a drunk and don't remember.

There's even talk that Trump talked to people before they testified to Mueller!! That's collusionary obstruction right there!@@!!!!!

Trump

Talked

To

People!
Why’d they meet in such a remote location and why did they lie about it?

I know you won’t be able to respond.

I asked the same thing during WWII when the big three met in Malta. What were they trying to hide?

Mark
Have you seen photos of it? Did you ask yourself why? The press was there and they held the meeting in full view of the world. And you’re equating that with a Trump representative in the middle of the Indian Ocean?
Lol
Try to think or at least get someone to do it for you.

7B5BF1BA-080B-4553-9510-B73892749896.jpeg
View attachment 181156
Ha!
I rarely drink so once again you fall flat on your face. It’s becoming a habit with you. Nice faceplant asshole.

View attachment 181158
View attachment 181156
I rarely drink so once again you fall flat on your face. It’s becoming a habit with you. Nice faceplant asshole.
Considering you lie your ass off all day here...

View attachment 181158
View attachment 181156
Considering you lie your ass off all day here...
My stalker is back and that’s a poor poor rebuttal since I don’t lie. We leave the lying to trump whores like yourself.

I pretty much only come to this forum these days to laugh at the treason apologists who are going to fucking melt down when it’s finally Mueller Time.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
They’ll be frothing at the mouth screaming fake news. For example... take fake Groucho. Despite the mountain of evidence against this president he’s never spoken the truth about the Russian investigation.
Cult members are like that.

Before the inauguration of Donald Trump meaning after the election incoming adminstrations having meetings with other countries and setting up back channel communications is hardley a new thing I suspect every administration dating back to WW2 has done this.

You are correct. FDR, JFK, Kissinger, and Nixon all used them.

Back-channel commun
Before the inauguration of Donald Trump meaning after the election incoming adminstrations having meetings with other countries and setting up back channel communications is hardley a new thing I suspect every administration dating back to WW2 has done this.

You are correct. FDR, JFK, Kissinger, and Nixon all used them.

Back-channel communications are nothing new for White House - KXL

We might be glowing in the dark right now if JFK hadn't established back channels with Russia during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

ications are nothing new for White House - KXL

We might be glowing in the dark right now if JFK hadn't established back channels with Russia during the Cuban Missile Crisis.
You didn't read the entire article did you?

Moss said there is some clear context missing in Kushner’s alleged request, particularly because he asked to use the Russians’ secure facilities.

“I’m baffled about that kind of request,” Moss said, because it would require the administration to rely on the Russians to keep the information secret
-----------------------
The Trump Administration was trying to keep US intelligence out of the loop.

WFT are they trying to hide?????????????????????????????
A deep distrust of the democrat operatives embedded in our intelligence agencies. Trusting the Russians is better than having a direct pipeline to the obama clinton cartel.

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III has gathered evidence that a secret meeting in Seychelles just before the inauguration of Donald Trump was an effort to establish a back channel between the incoming administration and the Kremlin — apparently contradicting statements made to lawmakers by one of its participants, according to people familiar with the matter.

In January 2017, Erik Prince, the founder of the private security company Blackwater, met with a Russian official close to Russian President Vladimir Putin and later described the meeting to congressional investigators as a chance encounter that was not a planned discussion of U.S.-Russia relations.

A witness cooperating with Mueller has told investigators the meeting was set up in advance so that a representative of the Trump transition could meet with an emissary from Moscow to discuss future relations between the countries, according to the people familiar with the matter, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive matters.

George Nader, a Lebanese American businessman who helped organize and attended the Seychelles meeting, has testified on the matter before a grand jury gathering evidence about discussions between the Trump transition team and emissaries of the Kremlin, as part of Mueller’s investigation into Russian efforts to interfere with the 2016 election.

Nader began cooperating with Mueller after he arrived at Dulles International Airport in mid-January and was stopped, (headed to Mar a Lago for Trump's 1st anniversary in office) served with a subpoena and questioned by the FBI, these people said. He has met numerous times with investigators." As the article goes on, they got caught lying again.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-gathers-evidence-that-2016-seychelles-meeting-was-effort-to-establish-back-channel-to-kremlin/2018/03/07/b6a5fb8c-224b-11e8-94da-ebf9d112159c_story.html?utm_term=.5cee38282138

Of Course we remember that Jerad Kushner was also busted for trying to obtain a secret--private line to the Kremlin.
Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin - CNNPolitics

Holy Sheeetski--it never stops. I just can't believe that this Russian Ass Clown still sits in the Oval office with Russian interests in every single corner. They're all lying, they've been lying all along, and they're continually getting busted. (All on this board if you now want to play catch up.) This is like the greatest spy novel of all times.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions may be facing perjury charges.
Carter Page-Trump campaign adviser-testifies he met with Russian government officials in July 2016.
Do Russian oligarchs own Trump and his empire?
Mueller already has collusion & obstruction of justice--he's going after this Trump russian mob now.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

186273_600.jpg

Last edited:
They've left so many obvious clues, and tried so many obvious lies, it certainly is no thriller.
Except maybe how thrilled Mueller is to have so much material to work with.
He delivered 300 pages of evidence around the 13 Russians who were trolling the election, there'll be thousands, if not millions of pages in the coming exposé, involving virtually everyone the Orange Clown has had dealings with in the last 5 years.

Forum List

Back