Yet Another McDonald's Thread Lol

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Yet this is pretty interesting. The part about the McDonald's used only for filming I mean, I don't have a clue what that movie is but it looks interesting.

The only film that I could think of that is related to Mickey D's is Mac and Me. It was an atrocious movie that was a rip off of ET the Extraterrestrial. Also it was also basically an ad for Mickey D's.

The only film that I could think of that is related to Mickey D's is Mac and Me. It was an atrocious movie that was a rip off of ET the Extraterrestrial. Also it was also basically an ad for Mickey D's.

Yeah, that's the movie that they're talking about in that video. I never heard of it before but I really like that movie ET so that's an insult to me.

And no, I've never seen it.

Paul Rudd, on the other hand, used to use a clip from it to torment Conan O'Brien:

He showed on every visit to Conan's show for 20-plus years. He thought it was just silly to go on the show to sell his own movies and shows...

Last edited:
The fact that that McDonald's also shoots commercials is pretty cool though but yeah completely uncool of copying ET. It's not even similar it's ninety percent of exactly the same plot.

This is the title track from the McDonald's cassette tape that I was talking about before. I got it out of a happy meal as a little kid and loved it. Times were so much simpler back then.

Forum List

Back