Yet more cops killed by you know whats.

England and Wales has 123,144 cops for 38,451 square miles, 1 for every third of a mile. The US has 471,459 cops for 3,800,000 square miles, 1 for every 8 miles. Makes a difference in how policing is managed. Unless you advocate for increasing their presence everywhere.

dude, that's got to be the most retarded thing you have said yet. Police aren't policing square miles, they are policing PEOPLE.

List of countries and dependencies by number of police officers - Wikipedia

The US has 284 per 100,000 people. England and Wales have 302 police per 100,000 people. Slightly more, but not that much.

Here's the real problem. We have too many guns, and we give the cops too much latitude to shoot people.

Sadly, this is actually about as intelligent as anything else your barely literate ass says.

2669582_630x354.jpg

The normal looking guy's name is Brian Shaw and he was a rookie police officer.

Don't worry though. The left are not making a big gigantic deal about this.

Here is another cop that was shot and killed in Baltimore...

baltimorepolicelodd.5a0e154532dd4.jpg

Not sure why the media is keeping the details of who they are looking for as far as race and other critical information. Yet, they are asking for the public's help.

Huh.....
While you're hear whining about black people killing cops, do the fuckin math you idiot......white men, between the ages of 1-100 are ten times more likely to murder cops, than any ethnic group in this country, that is fact. No cop, should be slaughtered at the hands of anyone, they are here to serve the public, but lets not forget, black men, minorities are more likely to be murdered by rouge cops than any ethnic group in this country...another fuckin fact your stupid white ass seem to forget. So for every cop murdered by these bastards, there are 10 black men and counting being slaughtered by cops every 6 months in this country....none go to jail, none are held accountable, all go free....whereas these black men you posted...all will most likely either spend their lives in prison and die in the electric chair....feel better? You whining piece of shit!!

England and Wales has 123,144 cops for 38,451 square miles, 1 for every third of a mile. The US has 471,459 cops for 3,800,000 square miles, 1 for every 8 miles. Makes a difference in how policing is managed. Unless you advocate for increasing their presence everywhere.

dude, that's got to be the most retarded thing you have said yet. Police aren't policing square miles, they are policing PEOPLE.

List of countries and dependencies by number of police officers - Wikipedia

The US has 284 per 100,000 people. England and Wales have 302 police per 100,000 people. Slightly more, but not that much.

Here's the real problem. We have too many guns, and we give the cops too much latitude to shoot people.

Sadly, this is actually about as intelligent as anything else your barely literate ass says.

Umhm, but it’s also a word for word translation of what you post.

You really can’t be that naive.

dude, the numbers speak for themselves, don't they?

Countries that don't let their citizens have lots of guns have very little crime and incidents of police killing civilians are rare.

The US let's their citizens have shitloads of guns, we have a shitload of crimes, and we have trigger happy cops shooting kids with toys.

You are lying. It has been proven over and over you are lying. Any sane person knows you are a liar. You practice your lies to. Proof? You pretty much spam threads with your same old tired ass bull shit. Oh, you go back and spell check all your threads?

You are lying. It has been proven over and over you are lying. Any sane person knows you are a liar. You practice your lies to. Proof? You pretty much spam threads with your same old tired ass bull shit. Oh, you go back and spell check all your threads?

Yes, I spell check before I post. what a concept. I also realize that spell check isn't infallible. You know, like you keep calling College "Collage" because you aren't bright enough to even spell college, much less attend one.

2669582_630x354.jpg

Not sure why the media is keeping the details of who they are looking for as far as race and other critical information. Yet, they are asking for the public's help.

Huh.....
It's with guns, right? So we're not supposed to really care.

It's with guns, right? So we're not supposed to really care.

NO, no, it's when people are shot in schools, theaters, concerts, gay bars, churches and colleges, we aren't supposed to care.

But if it's a cop, we are supposed to care because you know, Cops. Even though they get paid really good salaries to take these risks and they are trained to deal with them.

Yes, I spell check before I post. what a concept. I also realize that spell check isn't infallible. You know, like you keep calling College "Collage" because you aren't bright enough to even spell college, much less attend one.

Lol. Yet I can always get you to rant. It’s why I DONT use spellcheck. Go check your shit Joe.

Did you correspond with Charles Manson or maybe roomed with him at Vacaville?

Okay, let's get realistic here.

Number of cops in the line of duty killed so far in 2017- 117

Of which only 41 were shot. We can be generous and add the 6 assaults, 1 stabbing and 4 vehicular assaults. The rest were traffic and other accidents.

This is from a PRO COP website.

Okay, so how many civilians were killed by cops this year.

874 according to the Washington Post.

Police shootings 2017 database

So for every cop shot by a bad guy exercising his second amendment rights - oh, wait, that's just for white people - there are 22 citizens who are shot by police.

which is about average. there are ~16.6 officers for every 10,000 people give or take.
Police Employment, Officers Per Capita Rates for U.S. Cities

you can't compare the end results when the # in your sample varies so drastically.

if we have 325,000,000 people in the US, that's 19 mil officers out there.

need to redo your math to come to any real conclusion.

You really can’t be that naive.

dude, the numbers speak for themselves, don't they?

Countries that don't let their citizens have lots of guns have very little crime and incidents of police killing civilians are rare.

The US let's their citizens have shitloads of guns, we have a shitload of crimes, and we have trigger happy cops shooting kids with toys.

we've always had a "shitload of guns". when i was in high school, kids had rifles in the back of their truck window. we didn't see a lot of this at the time, did we? more of a current issue people think has been around forever and tend to get selective with stats.

so what's your answer and how would you do it?

Lol. Yet I can always get you to rant. It’s why I DONT use spellcheck. Go check your shit Joe.

so you can sound even more like a blithering idiot than you already do?

you can't compare the end results when the # in your sample varies so drastically.

Sure I can. The point is, the Cops kill about 900 of us a year, and whine that about 50 of them get killed a year, when hey, that's kind of their job.

The thing is, most of the 900 people they kill every year, justified in the society we live in where we foolishly let anyone who wants a gun have one.

It's when they shoot kids with toys, or kids who are running away, or shoot them in the back that we have kind of a problem. And yes, it's only a handful of cases every year, but it's still fucking unacceptable.

Sure I can. The point is, the Cops kill about 900 of us a year, and whine that about 50 of them get killed a year, when hey, that's kind of their job.

The thing is, most of the 900 people they kill every year, justified in the society we live in where we foolishly let anyone who wants a gun have one.

It's when they shoot kids with toys, or kids who are running away, or shoot them in the back that we have kind of a problem. And yes, it's only a handful of cases every year, but it's still fucking unacceptable.

Tissue?

2669582_630x354.jpg

Huh.....
While you're hear whining about black people killing cops, do the fuckin math you idiot......white men, between the ages of 1-100 are ten times more likely to murder cops, than any ethnic group in this country, that is fact. No cop, should be slaughtered at the hands of anyone, they are here to serve the public, but lets not forget, black men, minorities are more likely to be murdered by rouge cops than any ethnic group in this country...another fuckin fact your stupid white ass seem to forget. So for every cop murdered by these bastards, there are 10 black men and counting being slaughtered by cops every 6 months in this country....none go to jail, none are held accountable, all go free....whereas these black men you posted...all will most likely either spend their lives in prison and die in the electric chair....feel better? You whining piece of shit!!
Poor innocent darkies. Just all sweet an innocent, minding their own black business.

you're right. accidents can and will happen. to lump them in with the real issue of too much gun violence and ignore an entire baseline of stats, to me, seems self serving to your argument.

List of killings by law enforcement officers in the United States - Wikipedia

72 so far in 2017. with one month to go we're looking at around 80. or the least amount since 2009. this is around 8% of the number we had 2 years ago in 2015.

183 last year. less than 25% of what we had in 2015. in 2015 there were a high of 845, up 30% from 2014 of 632 which is almost 90% higher than 2013. 2012 was pretty up there also with 607.

prior to 2009 we had 173 listed for all years previous to this.

somewhere long the line we sure as hell did spike, didn't we? what happened in 2008 that caused such a spike in the tension between people and the police to make this such an issue?

it wasn't an issue before 2009 really and we're dropping at an incredible rate this year alone to be less than 10% of what we saw in 2015.

so again, what happened in 2008/2009 that would make this spike up like this to a high in 2015 of 845 then drop off to down to 80 just 2 years after an all time high?

if too many guns were the root cause, we'd not be dropping would we?

Last edited:
The solution, is to have more NFL fags kneeling during the anthem. Just hope they never call a cop,if their life depends on it.
They'd be dead before it got out of the donut shop. Call the fire dept instead. Someone with compassion and a brain instead of a fucking control freak.

The solution, is to have more NFL fags kneeling during the anthem. Just hope they never call a cop,if their life depends on it.
They'd be dead before it got out of the donut shop. Call the fire dept instead. Someone with compassion and a brain instead of a fucking control freak.
someone with compassion and brains wouldn't be calling police officers "it".

Forum List

Back