Yo Barack..you didn't know shit when you ran for President..

so it occurs to me I could do the same thing!...says Beto and his supporters. Could America be that stupid again?

Beto O’Rourke, who’s pondering a 2020 presidential bid, met with Barack Obama
If Trump can win, literally anybody, could be the dumbest motherfucker on the planet, can become President.
So...I take it you're throwing your shawl into the ring?
Maybe. I could say something retarded like “my only advisor will be the Lord Himself!” then speak in tongues and win a few GOP state primaries

so it occurs to me I could do the same thing!...says Beto and his supporters. Could America be that stupid again?

If Trump can win, literally anybody, could be the dumbest motherfucker on the planet, can become President.

Hillary can't
Of course she can. Out of 100 times she would win plenty. A couple things swing this way or that, maybe Comey reveals the Russian sabotage instead of keeping it a secret for no reason, maybe Jeb screams in a debate "how fucking stupid are you people thinking Mexico is going to pay for a wall??!!!" etc.

Deplorable trumpanzees can't quit Former President Obama.
Bitch, PUH-LEEZE!

Bush has been gone more than a decade, and you snowflakes are STILL blaming him for everything the Democrats f*ed up since he left office. You STILL invoke his name to blame him for Democrat screw ups...

The Great Obama may not have known shit but he was willing to learn

He read voraciously, listened to experts, asked questions

Something Crooked Donnie is unwilling to do

Bitch, PUH-LEEZE!

Bush has been gone more than a decade, and you snowflakes are STILL blaming him for everything the Democrats f*ed up since he left office. You STILL invoke his name to blame him for Democrat screw ups...
You think Bushs blunders can be fixed in a decade?

Why are we still in Iraq and Afghanistan

Of course she can. Out of 100 times she would win plenty.
Bwuhahahaha....

She's 0 - 2....

But according to you if she runs A HUNDRED MORE TIMES ... with elections being every 4 years. .. SHE COULD WIN PLENTY'....

ROFLOL

Snowflakes be like so stoopid....

Bitch, PUH-LEEZE!

Ask the great Obama.

Bitch, PUH-LEEZE!

Wonder why that question never came up on Baraks post presidency interviews?

Bitch, PUH-LEEZE!

Wonder why that question never came up on Baraks post presidency interviews?
Bush created a nightmare we can’t get out of

They didn’t exactly treat us as liberators

Forum List

Back