🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yo lefties

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
Are you actually thinking of getting behind Biden? I keep hearing this dude's name more and more. I just want to get us all on the same page here by making sure everybody knows that would be a colossal mistake by the Democrats. You're sure as fuck not getting my vote with that creepy, boring motherfucker, and methinks I'm not alone.

Are you actually thinking of getting behind Biden? I keep hearing this dude's name more and more. I just want to get us all on the same page here by making sure everybody knows that would be a colossal mistake by the Democrats. You're sure as fuck not getting my vote with that creepy, boring motherfucker, and methinks I'm not alone.
Then give your vote to the lying criminal pervert in the White House. We re-elected Dubya and catastrophe happened; and we didn’t learn. Maybe we will from re-electing Kim Jong Un’s lover.

They believe he is the only one who can beat Trump. His own Party hates him as they think he is not Progressive enough, even though he keeps telling everyone he's the most Progressive candidate running for President. He is going far left by telling illegal aliens they will get free healthcare, legally. Watch him say other crazy, lefty stuff in the near future.

• Banned
Then give your vote to the lying criminal pervert in the White House. We re-elected Dubya and catastrophe happened; and we didn’t learn. Maybe we will from re-electing Kim Jong Un’s lover.

I actually think Trump's presence has more than zero value because of the chaos he is inflicting upon the status quo, so if y'all don't run somebody worth a fuck I have no problem sitting back and watching him win again.

I actually think Trump's presence has more than zero value because of the chaos he is inflicting upon the status quo, so if y'all don't run somebody worth a fuck I have no problem sitting back and watching him win again.
Great. Then don’t complain about him. I wonder if you dared to bitch about anything after your second vote for Dubya.

• Banned
They believe he is the only one who can beat Trump. His own Party hates him as they think he is not Progressive enough, even though he keeps telling everyone he's the most Progressive candidate running for President. He is going far left by telling illegal aliens they will get free healthcare, legally. Watch him say other crazy, lefty stuff in the near future.

It's funny that they think immigration is a winning issue for them. It's literally what got Trump elected. If they run Biden on a platform that focuses heavily on immigration they absolutely deserve to lose for being fucking retarded.

He did give his vote to the lying criminal pervert. He voted Obama twice!

Jo

• Banned
your second vote for Dubya.

If you've ever paid attention to a word I've said on this forum you know I'm not a Republican. Why with the stupid shit, BlackFlag? Biden is a horrible choice if you actually want to stop Trump. The left needs to understand that.

It's funny that they think immigration is a winning issue for them. It's literally what got Trump elected. If they run Biden on a platform that focuses heavily on immigration they absolutely deserve to lose for being fucking retarded.

They'd have a better chance with Sanders IMO.

Jo

If you've ever paid attention to a word I've said on this forum you know I'm not a Republican. Why with the stupid shit, BlackFlag? Biden is a horrible choice if you actually want to stop Trump. The left needs to understand that.

I am totally dumbfounded by what I'm seeing on the left. It's almost like they WANT to lose.

Jo

William Jefferson Clinton hasn't been in the White house for a long time, and can't run again That is the lying criminal pervert you're referring to right. Hillary and Obama Lied and Americans died. You should probably move to another Country until you get over yourselves. :anj_stfu: you're an idiot.

Jo

They'd have a much better chance with several people. I seriously cannot fucking believe I am actually hearing them talk about running Joe.

Jo

Colonel Sanders?

What are you saying? Jumping on the Biden Bandwagon could be the best thing the Democrats could possibly do! Biden can't attack Trump on any of his strengths and he's the one person who can't attack Trump on any of his weaknesses either! :lmao:

Then give your vote to the lying criminal pervert in the White House.
Did I blink? Did they pull a Kentucky Derby on us while I was away, nullify Trump's election and put the Clintons back in the White House? Gee!

We re-elected Dubya and catastrophe happened; and we didn’t learn.
So what's the lesson here, BlackFag, don't elect a White guy?

Well Biden’s all-in on repealing Trump’s tax cuts, as are other dim candidates. Which could be a problem for our side come Election Day as the last dim who ran on raising taxes might have pulled off a win if the voters in the 49 states he lost had favored flushing their hard earned dollars down the DC toilet.

Thank you, some of us were waiting for your blessing...dumbass.

I didn't vote for him the first time. Are you capable of having a real conversation, or are you completely consumed by hatred and stupidity? Joe Biden is a terrible choice and it's not too late to correct it. I want a good leftie that will actually earn my vote. I'm not going to vote for some boring establishment plank just because the opponent is Donald Trump.

Far better than Trump. But vote for the orange bastard again if you must, trash.
57362565_689454011473880_302966559268143104_n.jpg

Forum List

Back