🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

You are going to HELL!!!

No. In fact. That's not at all what I meant. I had one of the babbling and incoherent goobers in mind. I don't like to mention names, but he knows who he is. It is peculiar that YOU would even think that I was talking about you. I snipped the rest of your unnecessary little lecture because it stems from a case of thin skin you developed for some reason, and your miscomprehension of who it was to whom I was alluding.

I have to say that there are some incredibly obtuse, vain, petty, ignorant, trollish and rather stupid libbies posting here. On the other hand, objectively speaking, there are also several libbies here who display wit, intellect, dignity, coherence and fairness.

I appreciate the clarification. Although I don't usually label myself, I think most would say that liberal most accurately describes my positions. And since your comment said "babbling, incoherent, goobers" and then equated that label to "so called 'liberals' ", I hope you can see how it could be misconstrued. And I don't believe I am thin-skinned, but I'm afraid your comment became an outlet for a general frustration building over several days when I have seen an interesting thread title, clicked to read the arguments, and found page after page of name calling. It seemed ubiquitous on the boards.

The rest of my "lecture" was generalized to everyone, not you specifically as you no doubt realize if you read it.

But no harm, no foul.

Again, my response was directed primarily to the fact that you seem to have assumed that I was making reference to you in my earlier "goober" comment about liberals.

My post was not properly qualified. Thus, my last post on this thread was designed to belatedly offer the qualifications which I had failed to insert the first time around.

In short, the fault was mine. I was less than clear. Mea freakin' culpa! :eusa_angel:

I love to tweak the smug, smarmy, self-satisfied liberals who tend to pontificate so loud and so often (and who almost NEVER qualify their own blazing generalizations -- which they rely on far too much). In doing so, however, I am constrained to acknowledge that there are some libs (here at USMB and on the other thread I used to frequent) who are capable of offering well-thought out posts. That doesn't mean they are correct. It does mean, imho, that they are not being dishonest or merely robotic.

when do you plan on starting? i'd hate to miss it.

All of this worrying is pointless. Just make sure you have a good time now. After all, the bible says,

19 For the fate of people and the fate of animals is the same. As one dies, so dies the other; they all have the same breath. People have no advantage over animals, for everything is futile. 20 All are going to the same place; all come from dust, and all return to dust. 21 Who knows if the spirit of people rises upward and the spirit of animals goes downward to the earth? 22 I have seen that there is nothing better than for a person to enjoy his activities, because that is his reward. For who can enable him to see what will happen after he dies?

"There is a futility that is done on the earth: there are righteous people who get what the actions of the wicked deserve, and there are wicked people who get what the actions of the righteous deserve. ( I say that this too is futile. 15 So I commended enjoyment, because there is nothing better for man under the sun except to eat, drink, and enjoy himself, for this will accompany him in his labor during the years of his days that God gives him under the sun.

:)

• Thanks
Reactions: del

go tell it to the evidence, pussy. Maybe you should go back to denying gravity.
nazi-priests_small.jpg

(A) You utter lying sack of puss imbecile, I have never denied gravity. That sounds a whole lot more like something an idiot like you would do. So, don't project.

(B) That photo merely demonstrates that some people in the Christian clergy showed some support of the Nazi "state." It does not show (because it cannot show) that Hitler was a "Christian" IN LIGHT OF THE FACT, previously posted right here in this thread, that Hitler considered Christiantity a threat and something to be wiped out. I suppose that's why you defelct. Cowards like you never rise to the challenge of actually attempting to refute a proved fact or admitting that the other guy has a valid point.

I don't think I missed the point at all. I think you're trolling Christians. Most all religions have a punishment for not believing but you didn't address that general case, you made this about Christianity. And, you said you had some Christian teaching in your background which makes it seem even more unlikely that you're baffled but the beliefs of some. But whatever, it still seems to me that if you don't believe it you wouldn't be bothering with any of this. I don't think atheists are right and I'm secure in that belief, you don't see me starting threads asking them to justify their beliefs because it doesn't matter to me, I'm not secretly worried that they might be on to something.

And for me there's nothing to weigh in on. I don't believe anyone is going to hell.

Well, aren't you just so cute and....self-righteous! You must just love bein' a Christian, because self-righteousness is such an inherent part of feeling good about religion and being one of God's Chosen. Unlike those others!

Right out of the liberal playbook... when you got nothing go with a personal attack. You've really fallen CMM. I'd be saying the same thing if the OP had been directed at ANY religion, because seriously, if you don't believe why would you care?

And your broad brush is making you look foolish. I identify as Christian because it's the closest thing I know of to what I believe but I don't think any church preaches exactly what I believe so you're "God's Chosen" crap is failing.

Amanda, I missed your OP, but I think it's right on.

Coming from a Hannity Ass Master that means alot.

Popgun spends lots of time contemplating the ass of other men.

HAHAHAHA! A GAY JOKE! Ladies and Gents, we may have just witnessed an internet first!

Not really. You liberoidals seem to rely on them. In fact, when others take NOTE of the fact that you libbies resort to the old "gay smear" your typical liberoidal rejoinder is to suggest that your opposition must be gay or a sperm burper or something insipid and unoriginal like that.

Liberal and hypocrisy = always together!

Not that I believe in all this religeous nonsense but if I had to hazard a guess I would say the world we live in is actually hell.

nazi-priests_small.jpg

(A) You utter lying sack of puss imbecile, I have never denied gravity. That sounds a whole lot more like something an idiot like you would do. So, don't project.

(B) That photo merely demonstrates that some people in the Christian clergy showed some support of the Nazi "state." It does not show (because it cannot show) that Hitler was a "Christian" IN LIGHT OF THE FACT, previously posted right here in this thread, that Hitler considered Christiantity a threat and something to be wiped out. I suppose that's why you defelct. Cowards like you never rise to the challenge of actually attempting to refute a proved fact or admitting that the other guy has a valid point.

(A) whatever you say, lionfood. The ghost of copernicus just isn't buying it.

(B) HAHAHA! yea, dude! "SOME" Klansmen just "HAPPENED" to be god fearing jesus lovers too!

:rofl:

The fact is, fuck nugget, if Hitler thought of Christianity as a thread he'd have treated them as he did jews and gypsies. But, since we KNOW how well christianity gelled with hatred why bother? Pretending that Hitler wasn't a christian, nor the nazi movment he spwned, is nothing short of the kind of asinine shit we've come to expect from christians this side of the invention of the telescope.

Popgun spends lots of time contemplating the ass of other men.

HAHAHAHA! A GAY JOKE! Ladies and Gents, we may have just witnessed an internet first!

Not really. You liberoidals seem to rely on them. In fact, when others take NOTE of the fact that you libbies resort to the old "gay smear" your typical liberoidal rejoinder is to suggest that your opposition must be gay or a sperm burper or something insipid and unoriginal like that.

Liberal and hypocrisy = always together!

"liberal liberal liberal blah blah blah fart fart fart fart fart"

*yawn*

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.

(B) HAHAHA! yea, dude! "SOME" Klansmen just "HAPPENED" to be god fearing jesus lovers too!

The fact is, fuck nugget, if Hitler thought of Christianity as a thread he'd have treated them as he did jews and gypsies. But, since we KNOW how well christianity gelled with hatred why bother? Pretending that Hitler wasn't a christian, nor the nazi movment he spwned, is nothing short of the kind of asinine shit we've come to expect from christians this side of the invention of the telescope.

your myths have been disproven, you are fail

I won't pretend there was an iota of intelligence in that. I'll just quote it and note it to highlight the kind of thing you consider "wit."

In the meanwhile, you made a deliberately false claim, which is what liars like you do. And you lack the nads necessary to retract it when exposed as the liar you are. No surprise.

(B)* * * * if Hitler thought of Christianity as a thread he'd have treated them as he did jews and gypsies.

Nope. Not an iota of sense in any of the appraently random collection of words you cobble together.

But, since we KNOW how well christianity gelled with hatred why bother?

We "know" that? No. You BELIEVE it, but then again you are a liar and a moron and a coward, so your view carries no weight.

Pretending that Hitler wasn't a christian* * * *

I never "pretended" anything in this thread. I merely pointed out that Hitler himself was quoted as being QUITE disparaging of Christianity. You are left with NOTHING to refute it. So you engage in your typically ineffectual and lame-ass efforts at ad hominem.
(By the way, your cheesey effort to deflect is not working. You suck at that, too.)

To nobody's great surprise, you have no credibility and no persuasive power.

nazi-priests_small.jpg

(a) you utter lying sack of puss imbecile, i have never denied gravity. That sounds a whole lot more like something an idiot like you would do. So, don't project.

(b) that photo merely demonstrates that some people in the christian clergy showed some support of the nazi "state." it does not show (because it cannot show) that hitler was a "christian" in light of the fact, previously posted right here in this thread, that hitler considered christiantity a threat and something to be wiped out. I suppose that's why you defelct. Cowards like you never rise to the challenge of actually attempting to refute a proved fact or admitting that the other guy has a valid point.

(a) whatever you say, lionfood. The ghost of copernicus just isn't buying it.

(b) hahaha! Yea, dude! "some" klansmen just "happened" to be god fearing jesus lovers too!

The fact is, fuck nugget, if hitler thought of christianity as a thread he'd have treated them as he did jews and gypsies. But, since we know how well christianity gelled with hatred why bother? Pretending that hitler wasn't a christian, nor the nazi movment he spwned, is nothing short of the kind of asinine shit we've come to expect from christians this side of the invention of the telescope.

bigotry

I never "pretended" anything in this thread. I merely pointed out that Hitler himself was quoted as being QUITE disparaging of Christianity. You are left with NOTHING to refute it.
"The National Government regards the two Christian confessions as factors essential to the soul of the German people. ... We hold the spiritual forces of Christianity to be indispensable elements in the moral uplift of most of the German people."

That quote, by Hitler, refutes it quite nicely.

He was a schitzo. He was batshit :cuckoo: , don't people call a spade a spade anymore? This argument is frivolous.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back