You aren't use to a having a President with balls of steel...And it drives you crazy.

You're absolutely right. We did try to amend the state constitutions to keep the government from interfering in same sex relationships. Which is precisely what you are supposed to do with a state issue. Unfortunately the federal government once again usurped state power and is now involved in regulating marriage and same sex relationships.

How is marriage a state issue? Do people in Texas get a different kind of married than people in Illinois? Another stupid "states' rights" argument that falls flat. Explain the sense in not recognizing a marriage at the state level, yet recognizing it at the federal level? Also, the 14th Amendment kinda blows a giant hole in your argument too, as the Obergefell and Loving decisions clearly show. Sorry you hate the Constitution that much, that you don't think the 14th amendment applies to marriage despite two court decisions over the last 50 years that says it does.

The fact that you think this some is constitutional while keeping the federal government out of it and preventing a government power grab is bad tells me how badly educated our nation is as to what the constitution says.

How is government recognizing gay marriage a "power grab". What power did you lose? The power to be a bigot? That's not a power reserved for you. Get over yourself.

Taking a knee doesn't talk about racism. Yelling "F you" to the men and women who have sacrificed their lives, limbs, and families to give us a free nation. Taking a knee is no sacrifice at all. It's a way self centered spoiled rich cowards scream out for attention.

Who has screamed "F you" to soldiers? Are you having to go back to the days of Vietnam to invoke that bullshit? And yes, kneeling is having a conversation about race. Here we are, talking about it. So what I want to know is do you think that Jim Crow is a legitimate grievance? Because it seems like you'd have been one of those standing beside George Wallace as he blocked students from entering a school. Maybe you actually don't see anything wrong with that. And because you don't, that's why I don't consider you a fully functional human being. Kaep is taking a knee to start a conversation about Jim Crow. But you say it's not appropriate because it doesn't give you comfort. You're a pussy.

And yes too many Republicans lie. No one claimed otherwise. That doesn't mean shouldn't seek honest conservatives for high office.

There is no such thing as an "honest Conservative" as this thread proves. Conservatism relies on lies and innuendo to proliferate. Name any of your core beliefs and I will happily deconstruct and dismantle them. Honest Conservative is a paradox. You all lie about your economics. You all lie about your religion. You all lie about everything. There is nothing you tell the truth about. We can start with the cornerstone of your belief system; faith. How it's fucking stupid to have the faith that rich people and corporations will trickle down if we give them a tax cut. That is a faith-based belief system that has never delivered on any promises made of it, yet you still push it. So what that means is that you're a sophist; pushing bullshit you know is false or misleading is sophistry.

Cutting taxes for everyone does lead to more prosperity. It's common sense dude

No, it's not common sense. It's a con that you bought into because you're gullible as fuck. We've been cutting taxes for 40 years and the only people who have prospered have been those at the top. Your policy is so shitty that even Republicans in Kansas reversed the tax cuts because the promises made of them -that jobs would be created, that the economy would grow, that the deficit would be reduced- have all been disproved and unfulfilled. Same thing happened with the shitty Bush Tax Cuts 16 years ago. Bush cut taxes, and the economy cratered. Even before the subprime crisis, Bush's economy was garbage. He relied on debt and deficit financing to sustain his garbage economy. Without people having to dip into the equity of their homes, Bush's economy was shit...so it's no wonder why in 2004 he unleashed wall street by having his regulators back off enforcement of lending standards. And even then, his economic growth was garbage. Bush lost 460,000 jobs net over 8 years of his tax cuts. He doubled the debt. He erased a surplus and produced four record deficits. All a result of the bullshit philosophy and faith-based belief system you still inexplicably push...probably because your family tree looks like a stump.

us-gdp-mew.gif

If you have to pay less if your hard earned money to the government you are going to have more for yourself. You are going yo be able to purchase your needs, some wants, and pursue your dreams creating jobs and raising prosperity.

Only that never happens and what happens instead is the wealthy save their tax cuts, holding them out of the economy, and everyone else goes into debt. But hey - one of these days your stupid policies have got to work, right? Who goes on an 0-for-infinity slump anyway? Here I go again, posting facts...

household-debt-vs-savings.png

How can something self evident be a lie?

Because the people who filled your head with this bullshit are liars and you're a gullible knave for buying into their bullshit lies.

No, it was during the Obama administration. The record wasn't reached until 2 1/2 years into his presidency.

No, it started with Bush and reached its peak after Bush left office. But Bush the Dumber and the Conservative trickle-down fetishists were the ones who caused it to happen because their shit policies crashed the economy. Because Conservatives are idiots who cannot be trusted with something that important. Actually, Conservatives can't be trusted with anything because they don't read instructions, aren't astute, and think they can wing it as they go.

But all this is irrelevant because reducing SNAP is very simple; raise the minimum wage. SNAP eligibility is determined by income, so the more you make, the less in benefits you qualify. Conservatives cannot wrap their tiny little minds around that either because they're morons or sophists. You oppose raising the minimum wage, yet here you are complaining about SNAP enrollment. So how are you not the cause of the very thing you complain about!?!?!?!?!

NYou mean the mortgage crisis created by Democrats? I remember it well.

Another Conservative lie. No, Democrats didn't cuase the mortgage crisis...YOU ASSHOLES DID when, in 2004, you had Bush's regulators stop enforcement of lending standards which led to an explosion of non-GSE backed subprime loans. From 1993-2003, there were about 1.1 million subprimes issued with default rates between 5-7%. From 2004-2007, about 800,000 non-GSE backed subprime loans were issued by your friends on Wall Street with default rates between 21-23%. Part of the problem is that you're a dumb as fuck Conservative who thinks all mortgages are GSE-backed. But they're not. As the evidence clearly shows, all those weak garbage subprimes Bush needed to make his economy growing came almost entirely out of the private sector and had nothing to do with GSE's. In fact, Bush had to force GSE's to purchase risky loans in 2004, reversing a Clinton 2000 HUD rule that prohibited it. So Bush supercharged the mortgage market to make his garbage economy look better than it was (Conservatives are so consumed with optics, not so much with consequences). The chart below shows when all mortgages started defaulting and lookiee here, the GSE-backed loans -the ones you wrongly think were responsible for the crisis- increased in defaults the same time as regular loans...but all after the default rates of the non-GSE backed subprimes, which tanked first and brought down the entire housing market with them:

Screenshot%2B2015-12-09%2B17.16.39.png

You won't reconcile this chart because you're an intellectual lght-weight, but it clearly shows the drivers of the mortgage crises were the subprime loans that started defaulting in big numbers beginning in 2006. GSE defaults didn't start rising until the end of 2007. And look at that...GSE-backed loans have historically performed better than those from your friends on Wall Street. In fact, GSE-backed loans performed the best of all types of loans. So pretending that GSE's were the cause of the mortgage crisis is bullshit disproved by the facts above.

Eat shit.

Last edited:
No, it was during the Obama administration. The record wasn't reached until 2 1/2 years into his presidency.

No, it started with Bush and reached its peak after Bush left office. But Bush the Dumber and the Conservative trickle-down fetishists were the ones who caused it to happen because their shit policies crashed the economy. Because Conservatives are idiots who cannot be trusted with something that important. Actually, Conservatives can't be trusted with anything because they don't read instructions, aren't astute, and think they can wing it as they go.

But all this is irrelevant because reducing SNAP is very simple; raise the minimum wage. SNAP eligibility is determined by income, so the more you make, the less in benefits you qualify. Conservatives cannot wrap their tiny little minds around that either because they're morons or sophists. You oppose raising the minimum wage, yet here you are complaining about SNAP enrollment. So how are you not the cause of the very thing you complain about!?!?!?!?!

NYou mean the mortgage crisis created by Democrats? I remember it well.

Another Conservative lie. No, Democrats didn't cuase the mortgage crisis...YOU ASSHOLES DID when, in 2004, you had Bush's regulators stop enforcement of lending standards which led to an explosion of non-GSE backed subprime loans. From 1993-2003, there were about 1.1 million subprimes issued with default rates between 5-7%. From 2004-2007, about 800,000 non-GSE backed subprime loans were issued by your friends on Wall Street with default rates between 21-23%. Part of the problem is that you're a dumb as fuck Conservative who thinks all mortgages are GSE-backed. But they're not. As the evidence clearly shows, all those weak garbage subprimes Bush needed to make his economy growing came almost entirely out of the private sector and had nothing to do with GSE's. In fact, Bush had to force GSE's to purchase risky loans in 2004, reversing a Clinton 2000 HUD rule that prohibited it. So Bush supercharged the mortgage market to make his garbage economy look better than it was (Conservatives are so consumed with optics, not so much with consequences). The chart below shows when all mortgages started defaulting and lookiee here, the GSE-backed loans -the ones you wrongly think were responsible for the crisis- increased in defaults the same time as regular loans...but all before the default rates of the non-GSE backed subprimes, which tanked first and brought down the entire housing market with them:

Screenshot%2B2015-12-09%2B17.16.39.png

You won't reconcile this chart because you're an intellectual lght-weight, but it clearly shows the drivers of the mortgage crises were the subprime loans that started defaulting in big numbers beginning in 2006. GSE defaults didn't start rising until the end of 2007. And look at that...GSE-backed loans have historically performed better than those from your friends on Wall Street. In fact, GSE-backed loans performed the best of all types of loans. So pretending that GSE's were the cause of the mortgage crisis is bullshit disproved by the facts above.

Eat shit.

You can't run from the Democrat's responsibility for the calamity they caused no matter how hard you try or how much of Obama's ass you kiss, NL.

You love a guy who's calculated and "Presidential"....one that will toe the line and coddle you with rhetoric. This POTUS will call you out on your un-American bullshit every single time...and that drives the barely Americans among us nuts...haha
I love it!

Look i don't plan to vote for Democrat in the next election and I will hold my nose and vote for Rauner and whoever they toss up for the next Rep senator, but it isn't balls of steel it is a man-child without impulse control

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'll fuck off when you man enough to back up that demand. Since none of you making such demands have ever answered the call to do so, I'll add you to the list that talked shit but acted like a pussy.

You glass-jawed Nazis don't scare me:

giphy.webp

As someone that does the paying, I get to decide who deserves a raise or not. That's how it works. If you were ever capable of running a business, you'd understand that. Since all you do is kiss Obama's black ass for a living, you'll never understand. Pucker up, NL.

LOL! Like you own a business. Stop. You're too much.

So here you are, complaining about SNAP enrollment (which is determined by income) while refusing to raise the minimum wage, which would decrease SNAP enrollment. So how are you not the cause of the thing you complain about?

Basically, your argument is a circle jerk and you ate the cracker.

I'll fuck off when you man enough to back up that demand. Since none of you making such demands have ever answered the call to do so, I'll add you to the list that talked shit but acted like a pussy.

You aren't fooling anyone with this posturing, Glass Joe. We know Nazis talk a big game, and are only tough behind the wheel of a car. Otherwise, they're a bunch of punk bitches who can't take a punch:

giphy.webp

You aren't fooling anyone with this posturing, Glass Joe. We know Nazis talk a big game, and are only tough behind the wheel of a car. Otherwise, they're a bunch of punk bitches who can't take a punch:

giphy.webp

You know what I've found funny? How libs I run into in real life, are never assholes like the ones online.

Either I am just lucky.

Or libs behave differently when they are within arm's reach.

You can't run from the Democrat's responsibility for the calamity they caused no matter how hard you try or how much of Obama's ass you kiss, NL.

You are the ones who caused the calamity to happen because you needed to artificially inflate the mortgage market to make it look like the economy was growing as a result of tax cuts when it was really growing as a result of debt.

Without debt, there was no economic growth during Bush.

That's why none of your polices ever fucking work and always end in catastrophe. Your polices are so shitty that even Republicans in Kansas repealed trickle down because it's bullshit.

You know what I've found funny? How libs I run into in real life, are never assholes like the ones online.

1. I'm not a liberal because liberals believe in peace and love and all that bullshit, and I believe punching Nazis is the only acceptable thing to do.
2. The only libs you've "run into" have been those you ran over with your car, because you're a whiny little bitch. Unfortunate word choice on your part. I love it when you set me up like that.

1. I'm not a liberal because liberals believe in peace and love and all that bullshit, and I believe punching Nazis is the only acceptable thing to do.
2. The only libs you've "run into" have been those you ran over with your car, because you're a whiny little bitch. Unfortunate word choice on your part. I love it when you set me up like that.

NOPe. Until quite recently I lived in a college town and would walk around and talk to people, often in bars.

Lots of liberals. Not one called me a racist or a nazi to my face.

Either, I'm just lucking in the people I meet.

Or liberals are cowards.

Or, perhaps, just the very worst lib cowards are the ones that are drawn to the internet where they can be asses, without getting their asses kicked.

HOw often have you punched a supposed "nazi" in the face, tough guy?

I like Trump. He's calling out the Democrat jerkoffs who won't stand for the anthem. I'm with him on that. And guess what? Despite what the Democrats and their Fake News are telling folks, most Americans are with Trump on the issue.

Go Trump! :dance:

Poll: 61% Oppose Firing NFL Players Who Refuse to Stand for National Anthem, but 65% of Republicans Say Players Should be Fired

Poll: 61% Oppose Firing NFL Players Who Refuse to Stand for National Anthem, but 65% of Republicans Say Players Should be Fired

Conservative Republicans stand out in their support for firing NFL players who refuse to stand for the national anthem. Nearly two-thirds (65%) of Republicans say NFL players should be fired for this reason. Only 19% of Democrats and 35% of independents agree.

We are seeing anti-Americanism being normalized.

This is not a good thing.

It's true, Anti-American Trumpsters want a dictatorship.

Can't wait till America tell "Donnie Dictator" "You're Fired!"

You love a guy who's calculated and "Presidential"....one that will toe the line and coddle you with rhetoric. This POTUS will call you out on your un-American bullshit every single time...and that drives the barely Americans among us nuts...haha
I love it!

Which, of course, explains all his awesome legislative victories!

Watch the bright shiny light!

I love it!
Your balls of steel president just tweeted that Iran shot off a ballistic missile capable of hitting Israel.
One small problem.
It never happened.
Ya see he frequents the same far right fake news sites you idiots do.
This ill equipped dangerous president is moving the world closer to a nuclear war with his recklessness and stupidity..

I like Trump. He's calling out the Democrat jerkoffs who won't stand for the anthem. I'm with him on that. And guess what? Despite what the Democrats and their Fake News are telling folks, most Americans are with Trump on the issue.

Conservative Republicans stand out in their support for firing NFL players who refuse to stand for the national anthem. Nearly two-thirds (65%) of Republicans say NFL players should be fired for this reason. Only 19% of Democrats and 35% of independents agree.

Don't count your chickens just yet. I know you only get your 'information' from Democrat Fake News. So like most Democrats, your perception is very skewed and out of touch. Personally, i won't be surprised if Trump is reelected.

More folks than you think, really do resent all the Democrat-manufactured outrage stuff. They've had enough of the tired Race-Baiting and other manufactured-hype shams. I told y'all last time, never count out the silent majority. They don't make a lotta noise, but they do decide Elections. So be very careful counting those chickens.

Don't count your chickens just yet. I know you only get your 'information' from Democrat Fake News. So like most Democrats, your perception is very skewed and out of touch. Personally, i won't be surprised if Trump is reelected.

More folks than you think, really do resent all the Democrat-manufactured outrage stuff. They've had enough of the tired Race-Baiting and other manufactured-hype shams. I told y'all last time, never count out the silent majority. They don't make a lotta noise, but they do decide Elections. So be very careful counting those chickens.

After 8 year of phony outrage put out in the Faux Bubble, that is a funny accusation. Nah too many independence realized too late that The Donnie is a flimflam man. Sure he'll keep his 32% base, but if he makes it the entire 4 years, America will throw him out on his ass. Count on it.

After 8 year of phony outrage put out in the Faux Bubble, that is a funny accusation. Nah too many independence realized too late that The Donnie is a flimflam man. Sure he'll keep his 32% base, but if he makes it the entire 4 years, America will throw him out on his ass. Count on it.

If he gets some good results and/or the dems manage to find another candidate as bad as Hillary, we might get 4 more wonderful years.

2016-11-09-1478731481-7938188-3.jpg

If he gets some good results and/or the dems manage to find another candidate as bad as Hillary, we might get 4 more wonderful years.

an asshole who tries to dictate to NFL players what they should do who does not believe in free speech? sorry i see no difference between him and that mass murderer hellery.:rolleyes: he just lost my respect telling the NFL what they need to do.

Again, you're only exposing yourself to Democrat Fake News propaganda. So your perception is very skewed. Sadly, you really haven't learned anything from the last Election. You should probably slow down on counting those chickens.

an asshole who tries to dictate to NFL players what they should do who does not believe in free speech? sorry i see no difference between him and that mass murderer hellery.:rolleyes: he just lost my respect telling the NFL what they need to do.

YOu are equating not wanting people to disrespect the flag with mass murder?

That is bat shit crazy.

And, American voters are not going to be upset about Trump not liking pandered assholes who think that are too good to stand for the Flag.

Forum List

Back