'You Better Hope Republicans Don't Make You A Slave Again'

Why? It's a possibility. Slaves in their own country...again.
And you do know that Thomas is married to a white insurrectionist wife....and the southern Democrats became Republicans during the 60's..eh?
Either way, the Republican party welcomes all manner of trash. :)
You'll win with that election mantra...................We will be a slave country......lolol

Once again we see republican disingenuousness. Democrats did not fight to keep slaves and republicans today are the ones supporting the memory of the confederacy.
/-----/ OK OK OK - ya gotta explain that pretzel twist of history. BWHAHAHAHAHA

Why? It's a possibility. Slaves in their own country...again.
And you do know that Thomas is married to a white insurrectionist wife....and the southern Democrats became Republicans during the 60's..eh?
Either way, the Republican party welcomes all manner of trash. :)

"Why? It's a possibility. Slaves in their own country...again."

Wait, what?!!

Whoopi Goldberg has got to be the dumbest, racist, anti-Semitic, over-opinionated turd who unfortunately has a public platform from which to share that talent.

In the aftermath of the USSC's RvW decision, Goldberg decided to attack Justice Clarence Thomas.

During her ignorant rant Goldberg told Thomas, "You Better Hope Republicans Don't Make You A Slave Again."

1. It was the DEMOCRATS, not Republicans, who owned the slaves and fought to keep them.

2. Clarence Thomas has NEVER been a slave...so its kind of hard to become a slave AGAIN.

Just hearing these stories about the idiots on the View makes my head hurt.

stop watching her.

she goes away and loses relevance. she's a walking click bait story and that's about it.

stop watching her.

Talking to you is like talking to a rock.

Either you don't read or you can't read.

I'll type slower this time so you can keep up...

I

DON'T

WATCH

HER

OR

THE

VIEW.

I read the 1st paragraph of an article about her stupid comment.

the GOP was literally formed as the party to free the slaves.

They in fact won the oval and the dems literally went to war over the fact to keep their slaves

They lost, the GOP literally freed the slaves

ever since then the dems have been angry and everything they can to enslave all races

Talking to you is like talking to a rock.

Either you don't read or you can't read.

I'll type slower this time so you can keep up...

I

DON'T

WATCH

HER

OR

THE

VIEW.

I read the 1st paragraph of an article about her stupid comment.
But here we are talking about her, which in effect was her end goal.

You are taking my comment personal and it want meant to be. I won't return fire cause it won't help. All I am saying is we should *all* stop making stupid people always in the news.

But here we are talking about her, which in effect was her end goal.

You are taking my comment personal and it want meant to be. I won't return fire cause it won't help. All I am saying is we should *all* stop making stupid people always in the news.

THAT I can wholeheartedly agree with. Sorry for any 'friendly fire'.

Whoopi Goldberg has got to be the dumbest, racist, anti-Semitic, over-opinionated turd who unfortunately has a public platform from which to share that talent.

In the aftermath of the USSC's RvW decision, Goldberg decided to attack Justice Clarence Thomas.

During her ignorant rant Goldberg told Thomas, "You Better Hope Republicans Don't Make You A Slave Again."

1. It was the DEMOCRATS, not Republicans, who owned the slaves and fought to keep them.

2. Clarence Thomas has NEVER been a slave...so its kind of hard to become a slave AGAIN.

Hilarious. The email that`s been going around for years advising the Ku Kluxxers that Lincoln was a Republican has finally come to your trailer park. We know what the Democrats were several decades ago, and we know what the GOP is today. Isn`t learning fun?

She's just following Biden's idiot statement that Republicans are going to put all you blacks back in chains. It's the left's only play, racism.

She's just following Biden's idiot statement that Republicans are going to put all you blacks back in chains. It's the left's only play, racism.
That was quite the diversified team trump sent to the riot wasn`t it? There were fat white men, skinny white men, fat tattooed white women and skinny tattooed white women. One of my favorites was bullhorn lady who lives not far from me. 8 kids, no husband and no job and gets her dumb maga ass arrested. Family values. :laugh:

Well, anyone who's Googled modern day slavery will know that there's more slaves throughout the world now then there's been in the past. So Whoopi hasn't got a grip on the subject from the start.

That was quite the diversified team trump sent to the riot wasn`t it? There were fat white men, skinny white men, fat tattooed white women and skinny tattooed white women. One of my favorites was bullhorn lady who lives not far from me. 8 kids, no husband and no job and gets her dumb maga ass arrested. Family values. :laugh:
We are talking about racism and the stupid things Democrats say. Thanks for jumping in and proving our point.

Hilarious. The email that`s been going around for years advising the Ku Kluxxers that Lincoln was a Republican has finally come to your trailer park. We know what the Democrats were several decades ago, and we know what the GOP is today. Isn`t learning fun?
Yup, you should try it ... being an alternate on the now canceled Truth Commission isn't working out for you.

You are the idiot.

These DEMOCRATS have moved to the REPUBLICAN party. They also sit on the Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back