You can tell who the Left fears by who their paid posters demonize. It's Fiorina and Carson

Fiorina leads Hillary in head to head matchup in at least one poll.
Paid for by whom? If it's true, why no cite? You've got to be the laziest paid troll I've ever run across!!!
now dont you feel stupid left-wing idiot??? Carly Fiorina tops Hillary Clinton in head-to-head matchup ... www.washingtontimes.com/.../carly-fiorina-tops-...

• Why should I feel stupid? You're the one citing the Washington Times!!! Though that does explain why you were too embarrassed to cite them in the first place. :laugh2:

Fiorina leads Hillary in head to head matchup in at least one poll.
Paid for by whom? If it's true, why no cite? You've got to be the laziest paid troll I've ever run across!!!
now dont you feel stupid left-wing idiot??? Carly Fiorina tops Hillary Clinton in head-to-head matchup ... www.washingtontimes.com/.../carly-fiorina-tops-...
  • Why should I feel stupid? You're the one citing the Washington Times!!! :laugh2:

i cited several sources leftard

The right is obviously scared shitless of Hillary, then! I don't think the people paying you are getting their money's worth. After 20+ years of demonization, she's still the most likely person to be our next president. Nice job, shortbus. :laugh2:

No reason to get upset, after Hillary gets done sabotaging her own candidacy you can always live out your Bill Clinton v2.0 fantasies via Chelsea AND as an added bonus Hillary can get back to what she's really good it ...pursuing a life of crime without all this pesky media scrutiny.

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Such losers they got a black guy with Muslim name elected.

Underestimating your opponent is a classic F up.

good one moron; let's talk about just who elected the Black guy with a Muslim name ok?
let's talk about things he said, positions the took as a candidate, and who supported them, as opposed to who he actually is and what he's actually done

the point is, if you're really that stupid and need it explained to you, is that "they" didnt just get the "Black guy with the Muslim name elected"....................people who thought he was something other than what he turned out to be did

thanks!!

Progressives are soooooooooo predictable. you can tell who frightens them the most by their level of fear-mongering, demonization and false narratives. idiots and hypocrites
The right is obviously scared shitless of Hillary, then! I don't think the people paying you are getting their money's worth. After 20+ years of demonization, she's still the most likely person to be our next president. Nice job, shortbus. :laugh2:

Phyllis Diller of the Democrat Party?

yawn!!!!

Gee, earlier, you said this:

of COURSE the Left is afraid of Trump; so are many mainstream Republicans. all of the clowns are afraid of anybody speaking the blunt truth.
although nobody can PANDER like the Jackass Party; Republicans bashing Trump sure are trying to

Now we're supposedly afraid of Carly and Ben.

I'm afraid you're losing what's left of your mind.

Progressives are soooooooooo predictable. you can tell who frightens them the most by their level of fear-mongering, demonization and false narratives.

idiots and hypocrites

Yes we are sooooo afraid of the mutants in the white christian party!!! :laugh2:

Progressives are soooooooooo predictable. you can tell who frightens them the most by their level of fear-mongering, demonization and false narratives.

idiots and hypocrites

Yes we are sooooo afraid of the mutants in the white christian party!!! :laugh2:

we have candidates that arent white; but y ou dont

try again leftard

lol

yawn!!!!

of COURSE the Left is afraid of Trump; so are many mainstream Republicans. all of the clowns are afraid of anybody speaking the blunt truth.
although nobody can PANDER like the Jackass Party; Republicans bashing Trump sure are trying to

what part isnt true leftard??????

yawn!!!!

what part isnt true leftard??????

I'm a liberal and I would be elated if the GOP nominated anyone without a day of public service experience. It will make electing Hillary a near certainty while (likely) permanently casting the GOP and the TEA party into bush league status.

Please feel free to nominate to any of those three. Give your money to them....give liberally if you catch my drift.

idiots and hypocrites

we have candidates that arent white; but y ou dont

try again leftard

lol

Southern inbred tard boy sezzzzzzz what? Your ilks time has come and gone gobber , just love watching your white christian party circling the drain, who will be the next clown out of the clown car?

Forum List

Back