You can tell who the Left fears by who their paid posters demonize. It's Fiorina and Carson

Carson beats hillary in TODAY'S Real Clear Politics poll

libs are losers who.......................................you know the rest

lol!

yawn!!!!

Gee, earlier, you said this:

of COURSE the Left is afraid of Trump; so are many mainstream Republicans. all of the clowns are afraid of anybody speaking the blunt truth.
although nobody can PANDER like the Jackass Party; Republicans bashing Trump sure are trying to

Now we're supposedly afraid of Carly and Ben.

I'm afraid you're losing what's left of your mind.

what part isnt true leftard??????

I'm a liberal and I would be elated if the GOP nominated anyone without a day of public service experience. It will make electing Hillary a near certainty while (likely) permanently casting the GOP and the TEA party into bush league status.

Please feel free to nominate to any of those three. Give your money to them....give liberally if you catch my drift.

your community organizer saw Poverty reach a FITY-YEAR HIGH on his watch

and oversaw the largest gains for Republicans in terms of House seats in SEVENTY YEARS

pardon me if i dont take you seriously, if you catch my drift??

Progressives are soooooooooo predictable. you can tell who frightens them the most by their level of fear-mongering, demonization and false narratives.

idiots and hypocrites

Yes we are sooooo afraid of the mutants in the white christian party!!! :laugh2:

we have candidates that arent white; but y ou dont

try again leftard

lol

Southern inbred tard boy sezzzzzzz what? Your ilks time has come and gone gobber , just love watching your white christian party circling the drain, who will be the next clown out of the clown car?

i live in a northern, East Coast Blue state with my Haitian, BLACK (OF COURSE) FIRST GENERATION IMMIGRANT WIFE.....................in a neighborhood i'm willing to bet you're too much of a pussy to even enter

keep trying.....................

the left-wing loser nutjob clown car emptied itself out in front of this thread i see!!

snicker

yawn!!!!

of COURSE the Left is afraid of Trump; so are many mainstream Republicans. all of the clowns are afraid of anybody speaking the blunt truth.
although nobody can PANDER like the Jackass Party; Republicans bashing Trump sure are trying to

I'm a liberal and I would be elated if the GOP nominated anyone without a day of public service experience. It will make electing Hillary a near certainty while (likely) permanently casting the GOP and the TEA party into bush league status.

Please feel free to nominate to any of those three. Give your money to them....give liberally if you catch my drift.

and oversaw the largest gains for Republicans in terms of House seats in SEVENTY YEARS

yawn!!!!

You guys tried those arguments in 2012....how'd that work out for you?
I personally don't give Obama much chance to win in 2016.

Progressives are soooooooooo predictable. you can tell who frightens them the most by their level of fear-mongering, demonization and false narratives.

idiots and hypocrites

Yes we are sooooo afraid of the mutants in the white christian party!!! :laugh2:

try again leftard

lol

Southern inbred tard boy sezzzzzzz what? Your ilks time has come and gone gobber , just love watching your white christian party circling the drain, who will be the next clown out of the clown car?

i live in a northern, East Coast Blue state with my Haitian, BLACK (OF COURSE) FIRST GENERATION IMMIGRANT WIFE.....................in a neighborhood i'm willing to bet you're too much of a pussy to even enter

Does your wife know you label her like that?

yawn!!!!

yawn!!!!

I too will go on record stating that I don't think Obama will win in 2016.

idiots and hypocrites

Yes we are sooooo afraid of the mutants in the white christian party!!!

and you?

What are you afraid of?

Hilarious!! look at this parade of LWNJs!!!

you know what else you can tell???
the threads that get left-wing nutjob panties in a knot!!!

idiots and hypocrites

try again leftard

lol

We may find out after their debate Wednesday

idiots and hypocrites

try again leftard

lol

Does your wife know you label her like that?

is there a left-wing idiot alive capable of making an arguement without using a false narrative??

"label"?

i called what she is. She's proud to be a first-generation Black Haitian immigrant citizen

only you left-wing losers think facts can be biased, and hush yourselves lest you reveal your own White guilt and anger your gods of political-correctness

idiots and hypocrites

yawn!!!!

yawn!!!!

good point idiot. hillary isnt obama, none of your rich old white candidates are.

Yea we are really afraid of cross groveling cracker mutants of the white christer party alright!! :itsok: :laugh2:

Yea we are really afraid of cross groveling cracker mutants of the white christer party alright!! :itsok: :laugh2:

your avatar might as well be a picture of yourself in clown face; you are far more moronic and clown-like than any Republican

i live in a northern, East Coast Blue state with my Haitian, BLACK (OF COURSE) FIRST GENERATION IMMIGRANT WIFE.....................in a neighborhood i'm willing to bet you're too much of a pussy to even enter.
Given your record, I don't really see why we should believe much of anything you have to say.

yawn!!!!

yawn!!!!

good point idiot. hillary isnt obama, none of your rich old white candidates are.
Your partys base is made up of pasty faced cross groveling tards with hick accents

This years white christian party token is: Ben Carson in 2012 it was $9.99 herman cane

Last edited:

Forum List

Back