You can tell who the Left fears by who their paid posters demonize. It's Fiorina and Carson

332-206: doing well.

Meanwhile the GOP can't organize a debate, can't name a speaker, can't put a bill on Obama's desk repealing Obamacare....
Hilarious.

if you losers really believed any of that you would have stopped blaming obama's failures on the other guys a long time ago

thanks

yeah,, It's Obama's fault the Right cant win a Presidential election.

BBBBBBAAAAAWWWWAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i didnt realize Dems won; all i see is a crybaby whining mean ol white guys are being mean to him!

the more left-wing losers that come here to this thread to try and act smug the easier it is to make my point.

libs are losers who lie to themselves

hillary isnt obama
sanders is a joke
biden is a buffoon

what are the names of the others? does anybody know??

yea doing well idiot

best to keep pointing out that scorecard from the past!!

snicker

[

Remember this when neither of them finish in the top 3 for the nomination.

How will you keep them from being nominated? Hold your breath? Call Dr. Carson a "coon?"
Lol Democrats won't have to do anything. The GOP base will take care of that.

what IS the GOP base dummy??

arent Dems losing independents too??
The GOP base is dumb bible thumping redbecks who are scared of brown people and think women belong in the kitchen. I thought this was common knowledge?

the more left-wing losers that come here to this thread to try and act smug the easier it is to make my point.

332-206....no lie.
:rofl:

House and Senate back to Republicans, 30 governor's seats too

no lie

keep trying

Did that sound as feckless in your little head before you wrote it looks on the screen?

YAWN
we are talking about basic truths arent we dummy???

what the problem is???

[

Remember this when neither of them finish in the top 3 for the nomination.

How will you keep them from being nominated? Hold your breath? Call Dr. Carson a "coon?"
Lol Democrats won't have to do anything. The GOP base will take care of that.

what IS the GOP base dummy??

arent Dems losing independents too??
The GOP base is dumb bible thumping redbecks who are scared of brown people and think women belong in the kitchen. I thought this was common knowledge?

it IS common knowledge............................to every weak-minded, easily brainwashed left-wing loser!! ;)

332-206....no lie.
:rofl:

House and Senate back to Republicans, 30 governor's seats too

no lie

keep trying

Did that sound as feckless in your little head before you wrote it looks on the screen?

YAWN
we are talking about basic truths arent we dummy???

what the problem is???

I guess not since you've now apparently stopped using English in favor of Yoda-isms.

Forum List

Back