you can thank the Unions

This is the place to put your thanks to worker unions.

You can thank the unions for a 40 hour work week.

lets see just how many things this country can be thankful to unions for

the list will be very long

Thank them for exposing the fraud the Koch brothers, Kasich and pipsqueek Walker are.

NIce non-sequitur.....:clap2:

All you sons of bitches did was take more wedge issue bait hook, line and sinker. I'm not even a union fanatic and wouldn't be in one - wouldn't have joined the one I'm in if it were not for the legal protection. I'm surrounded daily by 2,500 high level felons who wouldn't think twice of filing a law suit on you for no good reason. Our correction officers are in court all the time because of that nonsense. Now, there ARE privately run prisons in Ohio and elsewhere that pay squat and have no unions and guess where they send the guys they can't control? Yep, to us. AND, working myself with people who have worked in private prisons, the turnover rate is terrible and the training is way below par. In short, they're dangerous to not only the people who work there but to the communities they're in.

You all want to recite the new "anti union" your GOP has taught you in the past couple years, go right ahead. Three, four years ago it was a NON issue until they made it one. I, for one, am glad to have that protection in this situation. You should be too, but you won't.

Forum List

Back