You cannot help the poor by giving more tax cuts to the rich

It's amazing how facts like these get no traction in today's political climate.

The Right claims that tax cuts are not a cost, but invariably when they refer to the stimulus bill,

they say it COST 800 billion. They are including 300 billion in tax cuts as that cost.

All conservative propaganda turns into horseshit with nothing more than the addition of a healthy dose of examination.

Here's a link wher you can go donate all the money you want to the governement. Feel free to donate daily.

Government - Gift Contributions to Reduce Debt Held by the Public

Just tried the link, said something about exceeding bandwidth.
The liberals on here must be busy donating all their money so they can claim they actually paid their fair share for a change:lol:

The Right claims that tax cuts are not a cost, but invariably when they refer to the stimulus bill,

they say it COST 800 billion. They are including 300 billion in tax cuts as that cost.

All conservative propaganda turns into horseshit with nothing more than the addition of a healthy dose of examination.

Here's a link wher you can go donate all the money you want to the governement. Feel free to donate daily.

Yep.. have the government tax every citizen equally on every dollar earned with no loopholes or exceptions... and if even after that, if their liberal guilt makes them feel they should give more... they can knock themselves out and give ALL they wish

You're retarded.

The stimulus had 288 billion in tax cuts. The 2010 tax bill had 800 billion in tax cuts. Bush's 2008 stimulus bill had 80 billion in tax cuts.

There wasn't any tax cuts in the stimulus you dumbass! There was one time payments to certain groups, which is why Rush calls it a "slush fund" and rightly so.

That's NOT a tax cut.

Liberals always think if they call something by another name they fool people.

Who's nonsense turns to horse you know what?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't acquire my knowledge of vocabulary and English usage from a mental retard;

I'm not about to start now. So save your energy.

Notice when you post facts that liberals can't refute, they just call you stuipid, and declare themselves mentally superior?

They NEVER refute the argument.

So who's the retard?

What's to refute? The idiot claimed that legislation that cuts taxes is not a tax cut.

What's the better slang expression for something that stupid, other than retard?

You tell me.

No dumbass, he said YOU libs lying and calling a slush fund a tax cut is NOT a tax cut.

Keep trying that lie!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There wasn't any tax cuts in the stimulus you dumbass! There was one time payments to certain groups, which is why Rush calls it a "slush fund" and rightly so.

That's NOT a tax cut.

The Obama stimulus package had $237 billion in tax cuts, and more than $100 billion of those were targeted at lower and middle class households, but Fred Barnes doesn't even acknowledge that (and it's okay if a large component was saved). There were also $51 billion in tax cuts for businesses that he fails to note.

Economist's View: Tax Cuts and the Stimulus Package

That's NOT a tax cut.

The Obama stimulus package had $237 billion in tax cuts, and more than $100 billion of those were targeted at lower and middle class households, but Fred Barnes doesn't even acknowledge that (and it's okay if a large component was saved). There were also $51 billion in tax cuts for businesses that he fails to note.

One time payments to targeted constituents are NOT tax cuts. Those are slush funds.

You libs can keep on saying the same lie, but it won't work.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's NOT a tax cut.

That's my point. They weren't "tax cuts" in any sense that would benefit anyone. They were merely giveaways to some constituents.
And idiot Dums still talk about "putting money in consumers' hands." If this experience has taught anything it is that crap like that doesnt work.

Simple common sense, this have never happened in history. Repug thinking...snooze!!!!!

You're not going to help the poor by giving them more of other peoples money either. They tend to get lazier and expect more hand-outs from others--versus helping THEMSELVES.

The stupid think that anything labeled a tax cut must be like anything else labeled a tax cut.
In fact the bill was larded with Democrat special interest crap. Targeted tax cuts for 18 months or whatever. These don't work. Never have. Because they only create incentives for a short time period. Is a "temporary increase in the EIC for disadvantaged families" really going to prompt someone to go work harder or expand his business? Answer: No.
PolitiFact | Stewart claims that the stimulus bill is one-third tax cuts

I didn't acquire my knowledge of vocabulary and English usage from a mental retard;

I'm not about to start now. So save your energy.

Notice when you post facts that liberals can't refute, they just call you stuipid, and declare themselves mentally superior?

They NEVER refute the argument.

So who's the retard?

If I am to accept your definition, we have a board full of con retards. Thank you for helping with their description. Are you a retard as well, or can't stay on track of the op?

Yep.. have the government tax every citizen equally on every dollar earned with no loopholes or exceptions... and if even after that, if their liberal guilt makes them feel they should give more... they can knock themselves out and give ALL they wish

Yeah... you guys are patriots aren't you? BTW... I fucking LOVE the way you always call it "other people's money", as if we don't have skin in the game. The bottom line is that You assholes don't give a shit about anyone but yourselves... oh yeah.. and bowing down to the extremely wealthy like some fucked up "working man's" version of the teacher's pet. Bootlickers... the lot of ya.
I keep seeing posts where conservatives tell liberals to move away... how about this? If you guys don't like the idea of taking care of your fellow Citizens... why don't YOU people move away and let the grownups handle things? There are millions of people that would love to start a business under these circumstances.... but the banks and investment firms would either rather sit on the 2T dollars they have, or invest it outside of this country... and it doesn't have anything to do with taxes... Government... or Unions. IT has to do with a lack of patriotism from the very same people that DEMAND it from us working class stiffs. God and Country mean nothing to these assholes... only Profit, and the most profit wins out above all and gets their investment dollar.

Capitalism in the current form has run it's course. it's time to rope these fuckers back into their home country... or they can just fucking leave. Because THEY are the reason we are where we are.

And cut out all the retired military on the dole...

Why? And let you freeloaders get off easy?

No one should pay more than 10% in taxes to the feds.

No deductions, no exemptions just 10% off the top.

And all people should pay individually no more joint filing.

I actually pay about 10% of the top line number on my income taxes (and I make an average wage)

However, and this is a big however, I have no dependents, no kids, no exemptions. I take NONE of the tax reducing credits etc., that are related to having a family.

Under your 'plan', a person with, say, 2 kids, who was making what I make, would get an immediate tax increase of somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 to 4 thousand dollars.

How many of you out there support THAT?????

Why should one get a tax reduction because they choose to have kids?

Why should people without kids have to pay more in taxes when it's the people with kids who use more government services?

You want a fair tax system then everyone pays the same percentage.

The money we save by downsizing the IRS will come in handy too.

I'm just pointing out that under your idea of fairness most American families would pay several thousand dollars more a year in income taxes. I don't think you can get much support for that, no matter how 'fair' it might be.

This has happened every time taxes are cut. The economy grows and unemployment shrinks. Whether we are talking about the Bush tax cuts, the Reagan tax cuts, the Kennedy tax cuts, or the Harding/Coolidge tax cuts the evidence is all of them caused a surge in the economy. This is Econ 101.
Econ 101: How do Tax Cuts Work?

Quote statistics that are official not that bullshat.

Please show where any of that is wrong.
You cannot. The record is clear. Your OP is simply wrong and a giant fail. The only good thing is you don't quote the HuffPo.
I thought you were leaving?

Two many liberals have a static view of the economy. That is, they think that if you tax an activity at a higher rate, you will automatically increase the tax revenue from that activity. Therefore, they think think that increasing tax rates on business enterprises will automatically increase the revenue (so that it can be given to the "less fortunate". Then when revenues actually decline, they look for other places to increase tax rates.

Liberals are incorrigibly STUPID!

As far as legitimate sources proving otherwise...they simply don't exist!

Decreasing tax rates for "rich people" will increase job opportunities and eventually benefit ALL people (including the poor) by boosting the economy. Of course, the liberals are too stupid to realize this FACT OF LIFE!

One question for you liberals...has any one of you EVER gotten a job by applying to a poor person?

Last edited:

You cannot. The record is clear. Your OP is simply wrong and a giant fail. The only good thing is you don't quote the HuffPo.

Two many liberals have a static view of the economy. That is, they think that if you tax an activity at a higher rate, you will automatically increase the tax revenue from that activity. Therefore, they think think that increasing tax rates on business enterprises will automatically increase the revenue (so that it can be given to the "less fortunate". Then when revenues actually decline, they look for other places to increase tax rates.

No actually, conservatives are stupid.

Reagan and the two Bushes created 93% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

Now we have a $14 trillion dollar National Debt. The only way to reduce the debt is by cutting spending and raising taxes.

It is simple mathematics.

yes... you are somewhat correct... liberals sometimes do have a static view of the economy. However... that static view is based in what we see around us. We see working people suffering... proposed cuts to programs they've been paying into their whole lives that will make them suffer MORE.... and the extremely rich sipping on their Gin and Tonics saying "why should I have to pay".

I'll tell you what... I'll meet you halfway. I'll give them their damned tax cuts... but I want guarantees that they will invest their money here instead of China or some other impoverished nation where they can get the equivalent of slave labor. Deal? yeah... didn't think so.

That's the problem with you idiots... you will sell your left nut to those holding us hostage. They want their tax breaks and the freedom to use it elsewhere... no fucking way... it's either one or the other.

Reagan and the two Bushes created 93% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

Now we have a $14 trillion dollar National Debt. The only way to reduce the debt is by cutting spending and raising taxes.

83% of statistics are made up. Either back up your claims with legitimate links or don't make any. I call BULLSHIT on your 93%!

The debt can certainly be reduced by cutting spending. Raising taxes may (and probably will) REDUCE tax revenue, making it more difficult to reduce the debt.

Where did you go to school?

83% of statistics are made up. Either back up your claims with legitimate links or don't make any. I call BULLSHIT on your 93%!

The debt can certainly be reduced by cutting spending. Raising taxes may (and probably will) REDUCE tax revenue, making it more difficult to reduce the debt.

Where did you go to school?

I'm guessing NOT the Rupert Murdoch School of Economics.

yes... you are somewhat correct... liberals sometimes do have a static view of the economy. However... that static view is based in what we see around us. We see working people suffering... proposed cuts to programs they've been paying into their whole lives that will make them suffer MORE.... and the extremely rich sipping on their Gin and Tonics saying "why should I have to pay".

I'll tell you what... I'll meet you halfway. I'll give them their damned tax cuts... but I want guarantees that they will invest their money here instead of China or some other impoverished nation where they can get the equivalent of slave labor. Deal? yeah... didn't think so.

That's the problem with you idiots... you will sell your left nut to those holding us hostage. They want their tax breaks and the freedom to use it elsewhere... no fucking way... it's either one or the other.

I can guarantee you nothing regarding where money will be invested. The policies of the US government drive people to invest elsewhere. Our corporate tax rates send jobs overseas. Personal tax rates influence whether an investment will be made at all, here or overseas.

Working people ARE suffering. They are suffering because there are NOT ENOUGH JOBS! There are not enough jobs because the TAX RATES on people that CREATE JOBS are TOO FUCKING HIGH! Why cannot the numbnut liberals realize this?....Because they are STUPID...been drinking too much Kool-Aid!

Now that is a whopper of a lie.

Im sure lots of people with just blindly accept it though.

Forum List

Back