You Can't Call a Prosecutor a Thug, So Says a "Judge"

I am a realist that is not afraid to call a spade a spade.. The racist are the destructive Negroes that base their hate on being butt hurt because they thinks Whites have treated them poorly. They have been brainwashed to be that way by asshole Liberals.
you are a full-blown racist, klexter.

SEWEET!

You act like a lawless thug then declare it a crime to call you a thug thus assuring your getting away with your thuggery!

BEST OF ALL: the judge was born in Jamaica and isn't even a natural born true American putting a gag on a former president!
Her being born in Jamaica only means she's actually going to treat Trump like any other criminal defendant and not show him any deference because of his status as one of the political elite.

Indeed, this is what Jamaican-born judge Chutkan thinks.

IOW, the First Amendment is a dead letter in her courtroom.

It appears she took an oath to Jack Smith and the DOJ and not the Constitution. She is wholly unfit to serve as a judge anywhere.

This article originally appeared on The Gateway Pundit.com.
You seem confused.

Trump is a criminal defendant who has to follow the conditions of the release that allow him to sit his fat ass at Mar a lago instead of in a DC jail cell.

He does not get to say and do whatever he wants.

I am a realist that is not afraid to call a spade a spade.. The racist are the destructive Negroes that base their hate on being butt hurt because they thinks Whites have treated them poorly. They have been brainwashed to be that way by asshole Liberals.
No, they actually have been treated poorly.

you are a full-blown racist, klexter.
You stupid Moon Bats call everybody and their Little Brown Dog racist so it doesn't mean much.

The racist are the Libtard assholes that kiss Black ass and the stupid Negroes that alwasy vote their race.

I guess he will be forced to actually talk about his campaign. it must be truly terrible for him.

There has never been a defendant who behaves like this. Man, woman or child. He is mentally ill and not in control of himself.

So I guess these judges can be excused for not knowing exactly what to do with him. Anyone else would have been referred for a mental eval by now.
LOL You left wing moonbats are a hoot. Always good for a laugh.

You stupid Moon Bats call everybody and their Little Brown Dog racist so it doesn't mean much.

The racist are the Libtard assholes that kiss Black ass and the stupid Negroes that alwasy vote their race.
no, racist. i call racists racists, and in your case, that's not even close to a difficult observation.

Forum List

Back