You can't constantly bitch about the corrupt media and then help them make money at the same time.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
This goes for everyone who complains no matter your party or the station.

I constantly see Fox News, CNN & MSNBC hate....CONSTANTLY.

Then not five minutes later the same people include a link to the very people they claim are hurting our nation.
EVERY TIME A LINK IS CLICKED ON AD REVENUE IS COLLECTED.
You are essentially paying the very salaries of the people you think hurt our nation.
This disconnect in logic baffles me. Do you really believe what you say? If so why would you help them make money and gain them publicity?

Then not five minutes later the same people include a link to the very people they claim are hurting our nation.
You are essentially paying the very salaries of the people you think hurt our nation.
This disconnect in logic baffles me. Do you really believe what you say? If so why would you help them make money and gain them publicity?
Breitbart anyone?

But then if you link to any other source, that's not a "legitimate" link to the "other side."

Breitbart anyone?
Yes. That IS a legitimate source.

So is Infowars when compared to CNN or MSLSD

Links should be used as factual references, not as a substitute for one's intellectual deficiencies.

But then if you link to any other source, that's not a "legitimate" link to the "other side."
That's really their problem isn't it? It's just a method to avoid discussion anyway. Give them a link to their preferred site and they find another reason to discredit it.
Don't play their game.

People know when they are being misled....but if that misleading steers you in the direction you want to go you will just suck up the lies and believe them....libs right now are especially susceptible to this because of their hate for Trump...

Forum List

Back